Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Qil
J Lone Wolf
Qil
J did you make your siggy panda animation?

Yus!
I can't take full credit tho I didn't create it. I saw an animation of a cat that looked like it would make a good red panda, so I just used it as a ref to make my own.
XD genius! heart
you could play with that more by making little moving backgrounds. o.O my captcha thing says Hulk Smash....

animations take so long, even when cheating gonk that I just excluded any BG. But it would be fun to have different ones for him to walk through. I started making animations for my sig awhile ago and they usually stay there for months or over a year sometimes...because laziness.

previously it was

User Image

until that fad was over lol.
J Lone Wolf

animations take so long, even when cheating gonk that I just excluded any BG. But it would be fun to have different ones for him to walk through. I started making animations for my sig awhile ago and they usually stay there for months or over a year sometimes...because laziness.

previously it was

User Image

I remember that one ^-^ yes animation is a long process...

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Qil
J Lone Wolf

previously it was

I remember that one ^-^ yes animation is a long process...

I try to keep em small so they average 9-15 frames. Which isnt much but when you have to draw the same stupid picture 10 times just altered a bit. Gets tedious real quick.
will there be a bonfire later tonight? sadly Qil won't be back until sundown...
J Lone Wolf

I try to keep em small so they average 9-15 frames. Which isnt much but when you have to draw the same stupid picture 10 times just altered a bit. Gets tedious real quick.
true. its enough to get a decent gif though

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Qil

Seeing as I pretty much only show up really late I think a bonfire is a must have.

..and wait, are you the one that wanted to get staked a whole bunch during that event awhile back? XD
J Lone Wolf
Qil

Seeing as I pretty much only show up really late I think a bonfire is a must have.

..and wait, are you the one that wanted to get staked a whole bunch during that event awhile back? XD
4laugh oh you remembered me! yay! I enjoyed that picture a lot by the way. every time I get a little sad I look at it and it makes me laugh. hmm I have morbid humor.

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Qil
J Lone Wolf
Qil

4laugh oh you remembered me! yay! I enjoyed that picture a lot by the way. every time I get a little sad I look at it and it makes me laugh. hmm I have morbid humor.

I do, I didnt see you for a few events after that. This was a fun pic lol.

User Image
we should have marshmallows...I like to catch mine on fire
J Lone Wolf

I do, I didnt see you for a few events after that. This was a fun pic lol.

User Image
squee! heart
that was a fun event. the one after...mmm I honestly can't remember what the one after was. shame...Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year. Hoping this year will be fun.
Qil
we should have marshmallows...I like to catch mine on fire
would peeps taste good roasted?
eep Qil needs to go to sleep...things to do in a few hours. bleh
-waves- talk to you later!

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Qil
eep Qil needs to go to sleep...things to do in a few hours. bleh
-waves- talk to you later!

I snuck off to eat! Night!

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
I never know what I'm doing when I do the first one..
ughh sketch, colour? headshot, half body whaaat I dn't know then suddenly it'll change when I get a groove going.

Anyways did something before I gotta go.

User Image

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
and now I sleep. I'll be back tomorrow night.

There will be a bonfire cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces