< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 114 115 116 > >> >>> »|

Cuddly Sex Symbol

J Lone Wolf
-Halcy-Times-
J Lone Wolf
-Halcy-Times-
J Lone Wolf

hmmm Gar?

A term used towards male characters and individuals who are so overwhelmingly manly that your own masculinity is absolutely *buried*, leaving you naught but a whimpering, swooning girl-child before them.
whee

haha I will accept this.

I'm happy that you do >u<
Ohh..... could you ell me something about yourself? I am intrigued and this is my first time seeing you :'3

have a question?

Who exactly is J Lone Wolf and what does he do?

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Qil
J Lone Wolf
Qil
lack of posts in this thread due to massive nosebleeds because of the welcome picture...

lol Beach party is time to break out the guns!
There's actually a little joke involving my character there, an easy way to tell if a picture is In character? or OOC / fun or silly sketch for Gaia?

a smile.

nice bright smile? silly fun sketch.
3nodding doubt there are complaints from your fans

um...does your panda know how to swim?

for sure! if you look at the lil animation in my sig..he could be swimming or walking? XD
J Lone Wolf
Qil

for sure! if you look at the lil animation in my sig..he could be swimming or walking? XD
oh good...was getting worried since it was rolling down the beach close to the water.

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
-Halcy-Times-
J Lone Wolf
-Halcy-Times-
J Lone Wolf
-Halcy-Times-
J Lone Wolf

hmmm Gar?

A term used towards male characters and individuals who are so overwhelmingly manly that your own masculinity is absolutely *buried*, leaving you naught but a whimpering, swooning girl-child before them.
whee

haha I will accept this.

I'm happy that you do >u<
Ohh..... could you ell me something about yourself? I am intrigued and this is my first time seeing you :'3

have a question?

J the character has a super grudge against vampires, so he spends the majority of his time hunting and snuffing the life out of as many as possible. If you creep some of the gallery links on the right side of my profile you can see a few random arts and get a decent idea of him.

J the me in real life..just stays up all night drawing and stuff XD or at this time, cooking linguine and attemtping to see if maybe I have time to squeeze 1 sketch out tonight.

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Qil
J Lone Wolf
Qil

oh good...was getting worried since it was rolling down the beach close to the water.

He doesn't need any supervision. I was also thinking of maybe later adding some more random beach moment doodles.
J did you make your siggy panda animation?

Shy Bunny

Hey J how are you?

I'm actually not stupidly late to the party for a change ^^
J Lone Wolf
Qil
J Lone Wolf
Qil

He doesn't need any supervision. I was also thinking of maybe later adding some more random beach moment doodles.
like...panda playing with a crab?

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Qil

Yus!
I can't take full credit tho I didn't create it. I saw an animation of a cat that looked like it would make a good red panda, so I just used it as a ref to make my own.

Cuddly Sex Symbol

J Lone Wolf
-Halcy-Times-

J the character has a super grudge against vampires, so he spends the majority of his time hunting and snuffing the life out of as many as possible. If you creep some of the gallery links on the right side of my profile you can see a few random arts and get a decent idea of him.
---
J the me in real life..just stays up all night drawing and stuff XD or at this time, cooking linguine and attempting to see if maybe I have time to squeeze 1 sketch out tonight.

Ohhh so there are two J's then. I understand and I'd be happy to check Character J's gallery because I love art and people who do them. whee
Also, could we get a taste of that linguine you're cooking?
P.S That Red Panda siggy is cute as fudge! Is it a real pet of "J the Human" or just "J the Hunter"?

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Barmy Bunny
Hey J how are you?

first couple pages not bad! Sometimes you're days or more late!

Friendly Lunatic

51,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
Alright Goodnight everyone, I shall probably be back late today XD. Don't jump in so many pages before I get back.
J Lone Wolf
Qil

Yus!
I can't take full credit tho I didn't create it. I saw an animation of a cat that looked like it would make a good red panda, so I just used it as a ref to make my own.
XD genius! heart
you could play with that more by making little moving backgrounds. o.O my captcha thing says Hulk Smash....

Shy Bunny

J Lone Wolf
Barmy Bunny
Hey J how are you?

first couple pages not bad! Sometimes you're days or more late!

I know. This is certainly a first in ages. Though...not really ready for summer yet

Night Night EEG. Sleep well!

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
EarthenElementalGuardian
Alright Goodnight everyone, I shall probably be back late today XD. Don't jump in so many pages before I get back.

Night!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces