• Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
elementalphantomthief
EarthenElementalGuardian
elementalphantomthief
EarthenElementalGuardian
elementalphantomthief
That be awesome and we do look neat together
Yeah you have red as your extra color and I have purple.
I think the rule is you least need one thing that stands out when all the rest matches.
That is true other wise we would just mesh into one XD.
Yeah though you have better shoes
I have always wanted to use them so I figured with the fashion theme I should. I wanted a arm mod that looked like she would hold her scarf and this was the closest I had. But just don't trip sisy you need flats XD.

Naughty Phantom

EarthenElementalGuardian
elementalphantomthief
EarthenElementalGuardian
elementalphantomthief
EarthenElementalGuardian
elementalphantomthief
That be awesome and we do look neat together
Yeah you have red as your extra color and I have purple.
I think the rule is you least need one thing that stands out when all the rest matches.
I have always wanted to use them so I figured with the fashion theme I should. I wanted a arm mod that looked like she would hold her scarf and this was the closest I had. But just don't trip sisy you need flats XD.
Aint that the truth? But the shoes looked better XD

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
elementalphantomthief
J Lone Wolf
elementalphantomthief
J Lone Wolf
elementalphantomthief
J Lone Wolf
unrelated what's going on here..

am I getting fat? or... has a cat crawled in to my shirt to sleep for the past 2 hours? XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Haha were they cold? What a silly kitty.

lol it's not cold but it is colder than it should be and I think that's why she did it. It was only 7C today, and it's about 10 right now. But also after she gets fed she likes to climb into a dark warm place for a nap, this time it was me.
Thats so adorable XD Sounds cold *had to get the converting chart* i dont like cold. Hows your dog been?

always gotta convert for the americans? XD
She's good we went to the beach alil while ago and she got a lot of swimming in!
silly wet dog expression pic.

Eh one day well sync it up to were we are cool. Omg that is the most adorable picture. Such a happy smile XD Is your money really hallographic?

yes and plastic lol but I think australia did it first? it's a little weird to adjust to but now when I get a paper bill I'm like..."eh?? this feels weird"

Naughty Phantom

J Lone Wolf
elementalphantomthief
J Lone Wolf
elementalphantomthief
J Lone Wolf

lol it's not cold but it is colder than it should be and I think that's why she did it. It was only 7C today, and it's about 10 right now. But also after she gets fed she likes to climb into a dark warm place for a nap, this time it was me.
Thats so adorable XD Sounds cold *had to get the converting chart* i dont like cold. Hows your dog been?

She's good we went to the beach alil while ago and she got a lot of swimming in!

Eh one day well sync it up to were we are cool. Omg that is the most adorable picture. Such a happy smile XD Is your money really hallographic?

yes and plastic lol but I think australia did it first? it's a little weird to adjust to but now when I get a paper bill I'm like..."eh?? this feels weird"
you are the only one I can ask XD I heard they were scratch and sniff but that has to be a lie right? I like the canadian bills very colorful

Friendly Lunatic

51,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
elementalphantomthief
EarthenElementalGuardian
elementalphantomthief
EarthenElementalGuardian
elementalphantomthief
Aint that the truth? But the shoes looked better XD
Yeah flats on gaia don't always look that great.

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
elementalphantomthief
J Lone Wolf
elementalphantomthief
J Lone Wolf
elementalphantomthief
J Lone Wolf

you are the only one I can ask XD I heard they were scratch and sniff but that has to be a lie right? I like the canadian bills very colorful

Sillyness lol. They just have a lot of security features, made of plastic have a see through strip and invisble holographic faces and stuff! I heard they tried to add a little colour to american bills and people got mad lol. MURICA! we don't care how easy it is to counterfit, we don't want sissy colour money.

Naughty Phantom

J Lone Wolf
elementalphantomthief
J Lone Wolf
elementalphantomthief
J Lone Wolf

Sillyness lol. They just have a lot of security features, made of plastic have a see through strip and invisble holographic faces and stuff! I heard they tried to add a little colour to american bills and people got mad lol. MURICA! we don't care how easy it is to counterfit, we don't want sissy colour money.
I had to know! YOu cant blame me for being the least bit curious XD Oh that sounds pretty neat. Oh god my countrys just werid but thats MURICA for you. *shrugs* Least I now know. Oh and Tim Hortons is a doughnut shop?

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
elementalphantomthief
J Lone Wolf
elementalphantomthief
J Lone Wolf
elementalphantomthief
J Lone Wolf

I had to know! YOu cant blame me for being the least bit curious XD Oh that sounds pretty neat. Oh god my countrys just werid but thats MURICA for you. *shrugs* Least I now know. Oh and Tim Hortons is a doughnut shop?

started by a hockey player! It's more of a coffee n doughnut shop, I worked in one for a couple years when I was 19 so I pretty much hate it lol.

Demonic Businesswoman

9,925 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Full closet 200
Hello everyone.
How is everyone's morning/night/afternoon going so far? yum_puddi

Desirable Sex Symbol

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
J Lone Wolf

got a plastic note in change once, i was like, whaaa, How is this even real money? xd Well it was real money. Only time I've ever come across it! (in belfast using pounds) I think I kept it for the lol.

I guess you wouldn't have to worry about it in the wash?

Friendly Fairy

37,250 Points
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
Cleaning the basement as we're getting a new kitty!

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Naughty Phantom

J Lone Wolf
elementalphantomthief
J Lone Wolf
elementalphantomthief
J Lone Wolf

started by a hockey player! It's more of a coffee n doughnut shop, I worked in one for a couple years when I was 19 so I pretty much hate it lol.
Okay and thanks for answering all my weird/stupid questions.

Bryn Grimhildr's Husband

Deadly Zealot

Oh good golly gosh, that art is just amazing! OwO *sparkle eyes.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out