Oh hey the fire's still going!

Mystical Dreamer

EarthenElementalGuardian
Dreylen
EarthenElementalGuardian
Dreylen
EarthenElementalGuardian
Dreylen
What's even worse is that my previous brush with depression was caused by environmental issues. Which is being repeated.

Ah, not sure what you can do about that.
Last time I took medicine until I managed to leave the situation. Not sure what might happen this time, though I'd love it if my dad would ******** stop with the insults.
Well that would help -_-, I am not sure I get why people need to insult others.
He's got a bad temper, and can't for the life of him keep a cool head. He refuses to acknowledge that he might be verbally abusing the rest of the family, though.
I talked to my mom this morning, she's gonna talk to him about that stuff, and see about getting me to a counselor.
That isn't also good for his health to have a temper all the time. Well I guess cause he doesn't want to change and feel bad for it. That might be good getting to talk to someone bit shouldn't he be the one to see a counselor or a family one?
He should see a counselor, yes, but I do have some problems that I need help working through. My social anxiety is pretty bad, and I can't call anyone on a phone without feeling like I'm about to puke.

Fashionable Streaker

13,900 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
How is every one?

Friendly Fairy

37,250 Points
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
Marshmallows! whee

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
*mischevious grinning*

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

Glad you liked that tektek, Matt. XD

...Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...

Friendly Lunatic

51,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Dreylen
EarthenElementalGuardian
Dreylen
EarthenElementalGuardian
Dreylen
Last time I took medicine until I managed to leave the situation. Not sure what might happen this time, though I'd love it if my dad would ******** stop with the insults.
He's got a bad temper, and can't for the life of him keep a cool head. He refuses to acknowledge that he might be verbally abusing the rest of the family, though.
I talked to my mom this morning, she's gonna talk to him about that stuff, and see about getting me to a counselor.
That isn't also good for his health to have a temper all the time. Well I guess cause he doesn't want to change and feel bad for it. That might be good getting to talk to someone bit shouldn't he be the one to see a counselor or a family one?
He should see a counselor, yes, but I do have some problems that I need help working through. My social anxiety is pretty bad, and I can't call anyone on a phone without feeling like I'm about to puke.

Really? Then you would a good things then.

Mystical Dreamer

EarthenElementalGuardian
Dreylen
EarthenElementalGuardian
Dreylen
EarthenElementalGuardian
Dreylen

~headtilt~ That sentence seems just a little fractured...

Friendly Lunatic

51,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Dreylen
EarthenElementalGuardian
Dreylen
EarthenElementalGuardian
Dreylen

It is I just noticed emotion_facepalm
I meant if you have that kind of problem going to see a counselor would help.
Though I wonder is it less anxiety inducing to be on the computer?

Mystical Dreamer

EarthenElementalGuardian
Dreylen
EarthenElementalGuardian
Dreylen
EarthenElementalGuardian
Dreylen

Much less anxiety inducing to be on the computer. Part of the anxiety with the phone comes from the fact that I sometimes don't quite process spoken word right, and it's even worse over the phone than it is in real life.

Friendly Lunatic

51,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Dreylen
EarthenElementalGuardian
Dreylen
EarthenElementalGuardian
Dreylen

Much less anxiety inducing to be on the computer. Part of the anxiety with the phone comes from the fact that I sometimes don't quite process spoken word right, and it's even worse over the phone than it is in real life.

That's good. Well for the phone I can understand because my experience is that depending on the phone you can't hear the other person so you are left guessing what they said.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff