I honestly forgot this was going on.

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150
LoversForFun
Are there even items for this "event"?
You have to post in the NPC threads stickied at the top of the forum. If you just hang out and chat, and maybe quote the NPC (no begging!) then the person running it will gift you one of the items. But the full list is pretty big, so I doubt you'd get all of them.

Jahmez seems to be the most active of them right now, which is funny, since he's supposed to be the shyest of the bunch. ^^;

Electronica Babe

I honestly thought it had ended. ^^; So to find out it was "still" going on was kind of a surprise.
Man, I was looking for beach stuff for a while after the gold sink! It's so enraging that it just some thread and POSSIBLE items (since people haven't seem to have gotten them.) that hardly got any attention and they have the audacity to call this an event!? They could've at least added little games or maybe like a water fight thing if users when they quote each other and have it be the way to get items after a number of hits, but no they couldn't even be bothered with putting pools and water balloons in towns like they had for years before!

✰ I was even looking forward to it =3=

Beloved Perfectionist

xcrimsonlegendx
They don't announce the forum for days after it launches, numerous other kick-starters have come and gone, overshadowing this little event and honestly it feels a little forgotten. I was really hoping the beach party we BOUGHT would have been treated a little more respectable like.
It seems like they just want gold. Also do we even get any items like they said we would?

Super Friend

Do we even get items from this?

Beloved Perfectionist

rimedragona
LoversForFun
You have to post in the NPC threads stickied at the top of the forum. If you just hang out and chat, and maybe quote the NPC (no begging!) then the person running it will gift you one of the items. But the full list is pretty big, so I doubt you'd get all of them.

Jahmez seems to be the most active of them right now, which is funny, since he's supposed to be the shyest of the bunch. ^^;

Electronica Babe

I honestly thought it had ended. ^^; So to find out it was "still" going on was kind of a surprise.
What items are there anyway?
Wasn't there also supposed to be some summer ball thing too? This is the lamest "event" ever. They had an announcement about all the cool items that have come (that no one can afford) and how successful the summer has been. I think they can only mean it was successful in terms of their profit. All we've gotten are some cheap freebies and a pseudo-event! Considering that for the events for the past year they've been doing that switchem thing, they can't call this an event if it doesn't have a switchem thing.

Bear

7,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
actually thought this event ended? I think one of the admins said it was over in the "Staff Notices"

i wonder if you can still win prizes

Timid Bookworm

47,575 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
I didn't even realize this was going on either sweatdrop

FLCLboy's Wife

Eloquent Wife

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Married 100
Sadly the days of awesome forum events seem to be gone and washed away, replaced with grab for more money.

If it isn't related to GaiaCash, it is all swept under the rug.

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150
Gokuschichi4848
rimedragona
LoversForFun

Electronica Babe

What items are there anyway?

A bunch of swim suits, recolors of the sequin bikinis and the cool shades swim trunks. smile You can find a full list in the D-Party hot tub thread here in the beach party forum.
I didn't even find out about this until a few minutes ago. :/

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Sadly, I have to agree. I've won like 6 prizes in chompy's thread and have yet to receive it. It's sad too I promised those items to other people....

Moonlight Lover

26,675 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nerd 50
i agree, i forgot about this completely as they didnt say when it started

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers