Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is the worst event in Gaia history

yes 0.17258883248731 17.3% [ 34 ]
no 0.040609137055838 4.1% [ 8 ]
it would be greatly improved if we could get the event items in another way 0.78680203045685 78.7% [ 155 ]
Total Votes:[ 197 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

and now a marketplace tax increase? burning_eyes
wish they would move on to the summer event. This whole place seems very......disorganized
why do I keep coming back to this forum

Distinct Dabbler

If you think this is the worst event in Gaia's history, obviously you weren't around for that one Halloween where you could only get grunnies by quoting someone with more grunnies than you. SPAM EVERYWHERE.
Aldana
If you think this is the worst event in Gaia's history, obviously you weren't around for that one Halloween where you could only get grunnies by quoting someone with more grunnies than you. SPAM EVERYWHERE.

I was there and it was more fun than this. This is more of a non-event. No wing stickers, no achievements unless you buy them, and no free items unless you beg.

Distinct Dabbler

imuurmi
Aldana

I was there and it was more fun than this. This is more of a non-event. No wing stickers, no achievements unless you buy them, and no free items unless you beg.
I guess we have different definitions of "worst event" then. Something like this, easily ignorable, barely pings my radar and thus barely scores on the scale of suckitude; while for you it seems that is something that defines suckitude when it comes to events. Makes sense.
just bumping cause there's nothing else to do.

Dapper Exhibitionist

16,515 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
I have no idea how to even get an item. I didn't know the forum existed until the announcement.

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150
It's not the worst event ever. It's one of the most boring, though.

I liked the NPC aspect, the interaction, and them being more than just spam bots. But when you only have a few people trying to pay attention to hundreds, people are going to get left out, so adding in a... "flying giftbox" or a "scavenger hunt" that would pop up occasionally as well wouldn't hurt.

For those wondering how to get the items, you have have to get the attention of the NPCs in their threads at the top of the forums. Then they will gift you with one of the items. Jahmez seems to be the most active (right now), but he's also RPd as shy and he doesn't like begging. He's nice, though.

Fashionable Gaian

Its great that NPC are interacting with users, but we shouldn't have to beg or plead to get items that are recolored gold shop items. It isn't fair for the users. Gaia was better off doing a gold shop update and added them to Gambino.
rimedragona

I liked the NPC aspect, the interaction, and them being more than just spam bots. But when you only have a few people trying to pay attention to hundreds, people are going to get left out, so adding in a... "flying giftbox" or a "scavenger hunt" that would pop up occasionally as well wouldn't hurt.

For those wondering how to get the items, you have have to get the attention of the NPCs in their threads at the top of the forums. Then they will gift you with one of the items. Jahmez seems to be the most active (right now), but he's also RPd as shy and he doesn't like begging. He's nice, though.

most boring is the worst for me. I look forward to the events and when one isn't even worth announcing....too boring for me. I do like your idea of adding the scavenger hunt to the NPC begging. I don't really care about interacting with NPC's so the scavenger hunt would be fine by me.

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150
imuurmi
rimedragona

most boring is the worst for me. I look forward to the events and when one isn't even worth announcing....too boring for me. I do like your idea of adding the scavenger hunt to the NPC begging. I don't really care about interacting with NPC's so the scavenger hunt would be fine by me.

Worst for me is the completely unplayable glitch fest that was H2k5. It was a great idea in concept, but ugh. Boring but actually completable is better than exciting but basically unplayable. I mean, I made it through the egg collecting for the pink bunny slippers for E2k....10? 9? I forget which one that was. That was interminable, but I did it! ^^;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff