Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is the worst event in Gaia history

yes 0.17258883248731 17.3% [ 34 ]
no 0.040609137055838 4.1% [ 8 ]
it would be greatly improved if we could get the event items in another way 0.78680203045685 78.7% [ 155 ]
Total Votes:[ 197 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Get your pink gofusion pack while the free link lasts

'm not gonna disable the up and down so we can see if people would like a different way to get the event items. If it turns popular then MAYBE someone will notice and give us another option.

Me personally, I hate begging or trying to get noticed by somebody....which makes this the worst event in Gaia history IMHO
I don't like it either

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500
Its okay i guess, im just chatting to people mostly than trying to get anything sweatdrop

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100
I'm not a huge fan of trying to get attention either. But eh...the items aren't really that special or useful to me, so I'm not in a hurry to wave anyone down.
Creeped
Its okay i guess, im just chatting to people mostly than trying to get anything sweatdrop

I don't mind putting in the time like if we had to do a certain number of posts or scavenge or something. I just don't like having to be at the mercy of a few people to get event items.
I'd definitely rather scavenge or do a certain number of posts per item. This really isn't so much an event as it is a forum with people handing out items.

Intergalactic Pilot

and don't forget about snipers.

I hate those a lot.
And rolling numbers

I never win in that type of contests mad

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500
Orlyno
Creeped

I don't mind putting in the time like if we had to do a certain number of posts or scavenge or something. I just don't like having to be at the mercy of a few people to get event items.

True i guess id be more inclined to care if the items were something better than some swimwear recolors :/
i do prefer scavenge hunts tho c:

Apocalyptic Warlock

24,650 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cheercrusher 50
Considering we had to pay for this event to get it in the first place? Everybody who put gold in the sink should get the items--or at least a set or two--without having to get lucky with NPC interaction.

That said, I do appreciate that there are real, and entertaining, users behind the NPCs, and that the whole forum isn't devoted to quotespam.

Amateur Detective

35,390 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bookworm 100
I was kinda bummed at the beginning of the event, but all the posting and hoping to get items brought back good memories of early events here on Gaia. We got a bit lazy after the last several where all we needed to do was log in and click a link. I don't count switch 'em, because that's a pay to win game.

Mind you, this isn't optimal either. I prefer the events from several years ago that had flash games (not just switch 'em), forum battling, and team items. If this is seriously our real summer event, I gotta admit I'm a bit disappointed. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but just having a forum up with some folks getting run ragged gifting the event items to all the desperate gaians is more of a mini-event or a user run event. I was kind of hoping for a follow-up from last year where we actually get the promised pet system released or something like that.

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
The worst event? Hm okay I will respectfully disagree. As for free items they should have had a combination of things interaction with an npc, grant links, and some other form.

Romantic Lover

agreed. I was only able to get the bottoms I'm wearing. Spent 4b on the top 'cause all I did was get ignored and no one would talk to me.

Fashionable Fatcat

30,875 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sheshira
The worst event? Hm okay I will respectfully disagree. As for free items they should have had a combination of things interaction with an npc, grant links, and some other form.

User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ ♥
====================================== ♥ ~

Yea, I think they should have a grant link for all the items before the end of the event so that people could have a chance to get all of them.

~ ♥
====================================== ♥ ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out