Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is the worst event in Gaia history

yes 0.17258883248731 17.3% [ 34 ]
no 0.040609137055838 4.1% [ 8 ]
it would be greatly improved if we could get the event items in another way 0.78680203045685 78.7% [ 155 ]
Total Votes:[ 197 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

any change?
can't believe I would ever say this, but I'm getting so tired of the heart charms in the daily chance. xp
burning_eyes
I have never seen an event forum move so sloowwww

Destructive Reveler

I would like to get the items myself (so far all I've gotten was my top from Chompy) But I know I missed most of the event. I just thought they put up a forum. If there was an announcement it was lost in all the spam sales. As far as an event goes it seems a little half assed. I love that there were real people behind the NPC's so there was a real interaction not just random quotes If the only prizes are recolors of the bathing suits they should either post a grant link or put them in the gold shops after the event is over.

Pixelated Glitch

43,275 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Pixelated Lurker 500
they could have done it the way they did the one with dragons, you have to defeat things to get items. work as a community to fight them. its fun that way.

It could also be from number of posts.

I don't think is the worst event, but I just joined in and the forum looks dead as it can be. probably because is too much work for items that aren't that big deal.
anything would be better than eternal begging. Also looks like the NPC's aren't very active anymore as well as the forum
hey this might be the fastest moving thread in this forum whee

Fuzzy Dragon

Pixelated Realism
they could have done it the way they did the one with dragons, you have to defeat things to get items. work as a community to fight them. its fun that way.

I don't think is the worst event, but I just joined in and the forum looks dead as it can be. probably because is too much work for items that aren't that big deal.
I loved the dragon event. It was so much fun. This forum has been rather slow from the beginning but since it has been going for a while it has pretty much died.

Pixelated Glitch

43,275 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Pixelated Lurker 500
Super_Ninja_kun
Pixelated Realism

I loved the dragon event. It was so much fun. This forum has been rather slow from the beginning but since it has been going for a while it has pretty much died.

Yup, I figure it had died, but I had never seen an event be SO dead, even in the last days.

I hope gaia learns a bit from this. sweatdrop

Truthful Visionary

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas