Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is the worst event in Gaia history

yes 0.17258883248731 17.3% [ 34 ]
no 0.040609137055838 4.1% [ 8 ]
it would be greatly improved if we could get the event items in another way 0.78680203045685 78.7% [ 155 ]
Total Votes:[ 197 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Yeah I feel the same way. I don't entirely understand how we are supposed to get the event items. I saw something about an NPC has to give them to you? That seems like it would never happen. I am just not lucky like that, I doubt an NPC would notice me or bother to pick me to be a person to give items to. And I don't know how I'm supposed to go about finding where they are in order to post and hope they decide to give me something. This event is boring...
this event forum is sooooo dead
I do feel sorry for the users behind the NPC's. Only one is giving away full sets as far as I can tell. Remember when you could get ALL the event items if you put in enough effort.
I miss Fleep and his events
are the NPC's even showing up in threads that aren't their own any more?
bumping the thread in the hopes that someone sees it and gives us a link or something for the items
Looks like none of the NPC's are on right now. xp
It's an event. Used to be if you participated in an event, you got at least one event item. and then after they introduced achievements, you got an achievement. Now? we get this

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Hmmm yeah, having an easier option might be nice too sweatdrop I'm no good at chatting up or getting noticed

Invisible Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Generous 100
Nova0437
frozenhotel
I'm disappointed in the granting as well. I don't mind working for my items but this is ridiculous. Can you imagine trying to grant items to each person in the forum one at a time? Makes no sense at all.

People complained about the bots, but that was because they were leaking into other forums.

Bots?

The NPCs aren't bots, they're controlled by mods/admins during events, aren't they?

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
frozenhotel
Nova0437
frozenhotel
I'm disappointed in the granting as well. I don't mind working for my items but this is ridiculous. Can you imagine trying to grant items to each person in the forum one at a time? Makes no sense at all.

People complained about the bots, but that was because they were leaking into other forums.

Bots?

The NPCs aren't bots, they're controlled by mods/admins during events, aren't they?

Like the Diedrichbot form the April Fool's Day event. The one that kept bugging people in GCD/SF/etc.

Invisible Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Generous 100
Nova0437
frozenhotel
Nova0437
frozenhotel

Bots?

Like the Diedrichbot form the April Fool's Day event. The one that kept bugging people in GCD/SF/etc.

Oh, I missed that. I wouldn't mind if granting were based on key words, like in the convert a user mini events.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff