Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is the worst event in Gaia history

yes 0.17258883248731 17.3% [ 34 ]
no 0.040609137055838 4.1% [ 8 ]
it would be greatly improved if we could get the event items in another way 0.78680203045685 78.7% [ 155 ]
Total Votes:[ 197 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Maybe "event achievements" like you have to post so many times in each NPC thread or subforum or whatever?

going to's Widower

Accursed Trash

32,125 Points
  • Space Blob Recruit 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
dat moment when the npc is online less and less...

xX-Stacyx's Wife

Snarky Vermin

49,690 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I would have appreciated it if, in addition to the live NPCs in the forum, they would have placed bikini-dispensing bot NPCs on Gold Beach in Towns 2. Like how there would be NPCs giving you free crap in the sponsor flash spaces back when Gaia still did those?

It would have been impartial, not dependent on having massive amounts of free time, and wouldn't have required you to notice the event (was there ever even an announcement?) while the NPCs were still active, but would have preserved the spam-free atmosphere of the forum.

Swashbuckling Pirate

32,290 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
I don't know, there's been quite a competition in terms of "worst" event. Clicking 500 eggs for bunny slippers springs to mind. xd The spam events were pretty bad too. This one, though, it seems like your only reasonable chance to get the items is in that one thread where you can RNG one of 4 numbers in a range of 1-20,000. And those are some crap odds, you betcha. rolleyes

Swashbuckling Pirate

32,290 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Nova0437
Maybe "event achievements" like you have to post so many times in each NPC thread or subforum or whatever?
Definitely, event achievements would have been appreciated.

Invisible Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Generous 100
I'm disappointed in the granting as well. I don't mind working for my items but this is ridiculous. Can you imagine trying to grant items to each person in the forum one at a time? Makes no sense at all.

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Creeped
Just wanted to say that your avi is fantastic! <3

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
andrejz
I don't know, there's been quite a competition in terms of "worst" event. Clicking 500 eggs for bunny slippers springs to mind. xd The spam events were pretty bad too. This one, though, it seems like your only reasonable chance to get the items is in that one thread where you can RNG one of 4 numbers in a range of 1-20,000. And those are some crap odds, you betcha. rolleyes
At least with the egg collecting you actually could acquire them yourself, rather than being left hoping an NPC will notice your post among the thousands of other people's posts and decide to gift you something for it.

single pose gold shop recolors are actually not a bad event item, in my opinion. It's the method for acquiring them and the severe rarity of each item as a result that's dumb

Loyal Spirit

4,450 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Fusion Novice 50
I have never been good at attracting people's attention so yeah. . .
It's kinda sucky sad

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
I'm not sure about "worst", but I feel bad pestering the NPCs because they're not automatic - it's done by real people. I don't wanna hassle them, but I want all of the swimsuits....

I mean they must be overworked as it is. emotion_8c
agreed with everything said here.
wow so hard to choose the worst ever but yeah this one is pretty close

going to's Widower

Accursed Trash

32,125 Points
  • Space Blob Recruit 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
yeah earning the event items feels like pulling teeth at this point sweatdrop

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
frozenhotel
I'm disappointed in the granting as well. I don't mind working for my items but this is ridiculous. Can you imagine trying to grant items to each person in the forum one at a time? Makes no sense at all.

People complained about the bots, but that was because they were leaking into other forums.

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
Not as fun as I would like it to be.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers