Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is the worst event in Gaia history

yes 0.17258883248731 17.3% [ 34 ]
no 0.040609137055838 4.1% [ 8 ]
it would be greatly improved if we could get the event items in another way 0.78680203045685 78.7% [ 155 ]
Total Votes:[ 197 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Chompy has left for Shark Week...

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
KillerCaitie

More events that acknowledge people have lives and may live outside the California Time Zone would be nice.

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
imuurmi
Me personally, I hate begging or trying to get noticed by somebody....which makes this the worst event in Gaia history IMHO

No begging or trying to get noticed, just free trunks if you want 'em! Check out any or all of the threads below:

Giving Away Cool Shades Purple Beach Trunks!
Giving Away Cool Shades Brown Beach Trunks!
Giving Away Cool Shades Red Beach Trunks!
Giving Away Cool Shades Blue Beach Trunks!
Giving Away Cool Shades Orange Beach Trunks!
Giving Away Cool Shades Green Beach Trunks!
JoyRose
imuurmi
Me personally, I hate begging or trying to get noticed by somebody....which makes this the worst event in Gaia history IMHO

No begging or trying to get noticed, just free trunks if you want 'em! Check out any or all of the threads below:

each of your links takes you to the big red Gaia redirection window. Not sure why. Thanks for the links tho

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
imuurmi
JoyRose
imuurmi

each of your links takes you to the big red Gaia redirection window. Not sure why. Thanks for the links tho

The links are shortened, but they still work, just click through that window (you won't need to put your password in or anything since you're not actually leaving Gaia). I lengthened them again for you in this post if that helps. If you don't want to risk it, just go to each subforum in the Beach 2014 forum and those threads will be very near the top since traffic in those forums is very slow. You may need to search through the first page or two of the main forum to find the purple trunks though, since traffic there is faster. I am glad you got your free trunks!

Tell your friends! I don't know if I can continue this give-away after the end of this month!

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
I would love if they'd make a bundle of all the items. It'd make it much easier to hand out... I was fortunate to win the whole set by posting on a winning page but it took three trades eek

Sparkly Kitten

32,900 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
Thanks for the free pink pack heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers