Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is the worst event in Gaia history

yes 0.17258883248731 17.3% [ 34 ]
no 0.040609137055838 4.1% [ 8 ]
it would be greatly improved if we could get the event items in another way 0.78680203045685 78.7% [ 155 ]
Total Votes:[ 197 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

gaia's kind of slow. maybe they are putting up a different event.
rimedragona

Worst for me is the completely unplayable glitch fest that was H2k5. It was a great idea in concept, but ugh. Boring but actually completable is better than exciting but basically unplayable. I mean, I made it through the egg collecting for the pink bunny slippers for E2k....10? 9? I forget which one that was. That was interminable, but I did it! ^^;

I got 2 pairs of bunny slippers (one for me and one for a friend who didn't have time). That was pretty tedious but at least there was something to do. Maybe they're going to change their ways since they just gave out that GoFusion pack and took away the gold gens for a while. It would certainly be nice if there were some fun things to do that didn't involve buying your way into stuff.
wahmbulance

Demonic Warlock

44,375 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
imuurmi
Get your pink gofusion pack while the free link lasts

'm not gonna disable the up and down so we can see if people would like a different way to get the event items. If it turns popular then MAYBE someone will notice and give us another option.

Me personally, I hate begging or trying to get noticed by somebody....which makes this the worst event in Gaia history IMHO

I hate how it's set up.

We don't get freebie grants, because the NPCs are actually the staff. Normally, I'd think that is awesome, but it means anyone who does not share the same timezone with Gaia gets screwed over.

Besides, you need to have luck on your side to even win. I can't enter the art contests due to an injury even.

We had to sink gold to get this event, & we can't even gt the freebies without luck, or begging.

Would I love to get the items? Yes! Would I feel right begging for them from people? Hell no!
another kickstarter
now that this is winding way way down, please make grant links for the items...way past time to do that

Aged Noob

an update of how things are going would be nice. there seems to be a lack of communication. ninja

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
imuurmi
now that this is winding way way down, please make grant links for the items...way past time to do that

Since they're probably going to have the Summer Event soon, that would make sense...

Codebreaking Dragon

20,125 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Festive Eye 50
This is not the worst event, but it is on the top 3 of the worst events. Geting quoted for event items was more fun.
wahmbulance
is this forum still active?

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Unless they can give them out to everyone in what, two weeks? I'd prefer the items being added to the GS or a grant. Just make it at least 24 hrs.
wake me up when this "event" is over

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces