Welcome to Gaia! ::

MiStyle
micahsosmart
MiStyle
micahsosmart
MiStyle

For weeks, I've had my haiku! It's a shame that some were incomplete, and could'nt be entered; they were very good, too!

Yours are more deserving than mine, seeing that you spent more time. Good luck to you, and will you be entering any other contests?

I don't know; I'm still rather busy. Besides, I'm all contest-ed out, especially with the end of the ball.

I may enter some drawing contests, but the deadlines are coming up pretty soon. sweatdrop

I'm still no good at drawing; otherwise, I would have entered the drawing contests at the ball! I only managed to enter one writing contest; luckily enough, I won it!

Congratulations! It must have been very exciting!

Familiar Noob

micahsosmart
MiStyle
micahsosmart
MiStyle
micahsosmart
MiStyle

For weeks, I've had my haiku! It's a shame that some were incomplete, and could'nt be entered; they were very good, too!

Yours are more deserving than mine, seeing that you spent more time. Good luck to you, and will you be entering any other contests?

I don't know; I'm still rather busy. Besides, I'm all contest-ed out, especially with the end of the ball.

I may enter some drawing contests, but the deadlines are coming up pretty soon. sweatdrop

I'm still no good at drawing; otherwise, I would have entered the drawing contests at the ball! I only managed to enter one writing contest; luckily enough, I won it!

I actually submitted my entry, only a few seconds before the deadline, so you shouldn't feel bad about having last-minute entries!
MiStyle
micahsosmart
MiStyle
micahsosmart
MiStyle

I actually submitted my entry, only a few seconds before the deadline, so you shouldn't feel bad about having last-minute entries!

You're probably right, but I wouldn't want to stress out too much.

Familiar Noob

micahsosmart
MiStyle
micahsosmart
MiStyle
micahsosmart
MiStyle

Maybe I'll enter something, too; I could use the drawing practice.
MiStyle
micahsosmart
MiStyle
micahsosmart
MiStyle

It could be fun! Though, I should probably get some sleep. I'll see you again!

Familiar Noob

micahsosmart
MiStyle
micahsosmart
MiStyle
micahsosmart
MiStyle

It could be fun! Though, I should probably get some sleep. I'll see you again!

I'll try my best at drawing; have a good night!

Bashful Shapeshifter

12,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
//lurks around/ ~Nya cat_ninja

7,200 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Quick Reply

Submit