• Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Magical Gems 500
[NPC] Surl E. Dean
Hyper Somnia
[NPC] Surl E. Dean
Strawberry Baker
KillerCaitie

Of course not! He hasn't gotten after us yet!
HOORAY XD

scream

We missed you Dean! emotion_hug
scream

Will you be attending the User Run Ball? emotion_kirakira
Hyper Somnia
[NPC] Surl E. Dean
Hyper Somnia
[NPC] Surl E. Dean
Strawberry Baker
KillerCaitie

Of course not! He hasn't gotten after us yet!
HOORAY XD

scream

scream

Well I have been told it might do me some good to step away from the beach for a while, so I suppose the answer is yes. mad

Magic Girl

14,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
[NPC] Surl E. Dean

is this gonna be like the breakfast club

Beloved Sweetheart

12,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: KO 200
[NPC] Surl E. Dean
Welcome students to Detention Hall v2. This is where you shall be serving out the remaining time for your detentions.

This room is somewhat decrepit and has a leaky ceiling. The water pipes sometimes runs sand instead of water... If you're not happy with this set up, blame the classmate of yours who set the desks in the old Detention Hall on fire!! scream

If you are here to write lines, there are chalkboards on the far walls and stacks of paper in the cabinets towards the front of the room.

Do not even think about trying to escape detention. That would be violating Penal Code #234-233: No avoiding detention, and would land you in even more detention! scream

If you would like a better building, then you may want to consider joining forces to fix up the old Detention Hall, but that will be up to you. I'm too busy.

That is all. Good bye.

Things would be interesting if the detention hall would start to riot wink

Luminous Star

24,950 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Marrionette89
[NPC] Surl E. Dean
Welcome students to Detention Hall v2. This is where you shall be serving out the remaining time for your detentions.

This room is somewhat decrepit and has a leaky ceiling. The water pipes sometimes runs sand instead of water... If you're not happy with this set up, blame the classmate of yours who set the desks in the old Detention Hall on fire!! scream

If you are here to write lines, there are chalkboards on the far walls and stacks of paper in the cabinets towards the front of the room.

Do not even think about trying to escape detention. That would be violating Penal Code #234-233: No avoiding detention, and would land you in even more detention! scream

If you would like a better building, then you may want to consider joining forces to fix up the old Detention Hall, but that will be up to you. I'm too busy.

That is all. Good bye.

Riot Riot Riot!...also...where's that guy with the takoyaki? I'm hungry.

Beloved Sweetheart

12,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: KO 200
chellythecelly
Marrionette89
[NPC] Surl E. Dean

That is all. Good bye.

I totally want takoyaki crying Those taste delish!!!

Zomg, I love your Sailor Moon sig ;w;

Luminous Star

24,950 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Marrionette89
chellythecelly
Marrionette89
[NPC] Surl E. Dean

That is all. Good bye.

they do! and thank you! I'm probably going to make a new one soon, now that my graphics skills have improved

Demonic Tenant

-Taps a finger against a tiny, smudged detention hall window. Then watches the glass fall out of its frame and shatter loudly.-
Eh...

-Puts his hands on his back, continuing to walk with a sweet whistle~-

Tiny Star

*Burns the classroom*

NO MORE FUDGING DETENTION!!!!

Tiny Star

[NPC] Surl E. Dean
Hyper Somnia
[NPC] Surl E. Dean
Hyper Somnia
[NPC] Surl E. Dean

scream

scream

Well I have been told it might do me some good to step away from the beach for a while, so I suppose the answer is yes. mad

-__- Be happy!!! scream Or I'll start a riot! A BIGriot

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
[NPC] Surl E. Dean

Thank you for visiting the ball, hope you enjoyed the tea!

Durem Vampire

11,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Detention? I'm too old. LOL

Pure-hearted Guardian

36,840 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Magical Gems 500
[NPC] Surl E. Dean
Hyper Somnia
[NPC] Surl E. Dean
Hyper Somnia
[NPC] Surl E. Dean

scream

scream

Yay!! emotion_kirakira
I thought this was a beach party, how did I get here? eek

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
Marrionette89

xd I prefer your sig. Especially when he's evil! lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas