Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Cat

10,650 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Megathread 100
KillerCaitie
heh yea o v o its not like hes gonna quote us right - v - ?

Demonic Warlock

44,375 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Strawberry Baker
KillerCaitie

Of course not! He hasn't gotten after us yet!

Lonely Cat

10,650 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Megathread 100
KillerCaitie
Strawberry Baker
KillerCaitie

HOORAY XD

Shoujo Krampus

38,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Magical Gems 500
Strawberry Baker
chatta366
Strawberry Baker
chatta366
Strawberry Baker
Kia803
Yay~ Colorful cupcakes. yum_cupcake (draws Dean in a cupcake)

OH HAND ME A CUPCAKE emotion_dowant this is gonna take some skill
Fancy meeting you here.
Oh How are you here emotion_awesome this detention isnt so bad with everyone here o v o !
Omg omg omg, I'm sorry for taking so long to reply. Yeah, it's not so bad with others to talk to. What is the point of detention though?
i dont know o 3 o
Me neither.

Sydney Darell's Buttercup

Ursine Investigator

Rhea Byrne
Tyrone Roderick
Rhea Byrne
Tyrone Roderick
Rhea Byrne
Tyrone Roderick

"Tch. That kid's more trouble than anything."

"And again, you're still not thinking things through. You might not want to resurrect murderers, but the same cannot be said about anyone else. And you're still not really thinking about their loved ones at all. If they couldn't handle the person's death once, what makes you think they'll be able to ever again? That's still toying with them, and its not healthy. If anything, you're doing more damage than solving the problem."

He leans back a little, eyebrow raised. "Oh, really? So this person can say without a doubt that they're still happy to be alive?"

"You're just saying that because he put you in detention."

"But it could be regulated! People use surgical and medical knowledge for wrong and we don't ban doctors. And what makes you think it's not the loved ones who want it in the first place?! This gives them more time to be with their loved one, who wouldn't want that? It's not toying with them when all they want, more than anything, is to see their brother again..."

"Well, he can't say it with words, but his body language is very happy and he's still got remarkable intelligence considering his decaying brain. I've had him for about two and a half years now, and he's still in such promising shape."

"No I'm not."

As the detective leans his head back, unwanted memories started to flow through. Memories of two people, both in particular he knew would shake up everyone once involved with them. The damage couldn't be undone just like that, even if it made people happy to see them, and to see those faces twisted in pain sent a shiver down his spine. He grips the desk hard, hairline cracks forming under his palms. "That cannot be said for everybody, kid. The law is the law and some things are just best left alone. That's the last time I'm gonna repeat myself."

He tilts his shades a bit. "So he's mute, then? Do people even suspect anything when he's roaming about?"

"Then why?"

"Then maybe those people don't deserve to see them again." Rhea was quiet for a long moment, glancing down. "In this case, the law is wrong, and I'll resume my work regardless. I've been at this too long to stop now, nothing's going to change that."

"Not mute, he mostly snorts, but he's capable of whining and growling too. Has a really eerie howl, too. Well, Omega's far from perfect, but once people get beyond his appearance, they usually warm up to him."

"Pretty sure I already told you..."

"...And that is why I won't stop calling you a kid. Things aren't that simple." He sneers again. "You can think what you want, just know that you're gonna get in a boatload of trouble in the future. The last thing the police need are troublemakers doing horrible things resulting from good intentions."

"...Huh. That's odd. Pretending to be an animal...If I didn't know better, he probably..." The detective pauses for a moment, squinting once more. "...Wait a minute..."
"So you did." She shrugged.

"Nothing's that simple, but that's no reason to stop change." She crossed her arms. "I've managed to stay out of trouble this long, and I'll keep managing it. These so-called horrible things I'm doing hurt no one."

"I never said Omega was human. Animals are easier to get my hands on."

"...For now." He grips the desk again. "There are competent people in the police force, kid. Someday you're gonna get caught."

"And that's where we differ. Humans and animals are not the same."

Dead Hellraiser

Tyrone Roderick
Rhea Byrne
Tyrone Roderick
Rhea Byrne
Tyrone Roderick

"No I'm not."

As the detective leans his head back, unwanted memories started to flow through. Memories of two people, both in particular he knew would shake up everyone once involved with them. The damage couldn't be undone just like that, even if it made people happy to see them, and to see those faces twisted in pain sent a shiver down his spine. He grips the desk hard, hairline cracks forming under his palms. "That cannot be said for everybody, kid. The law is the law and some things are just best left alone. That's the last time I'm gonna repeat myself."

He tilts his shades a bit. "So he's mute, then? Do people even suspect anything when he's roaming about?"

"Then why?"

"Then maybe those people don't deserve to see them again." Rhea was quiet for a long moment, glancing down. "In this case, the law is wrong, and I'll resume my work regardless. I've been at this too long to stop now, nothing's going to change that."

"Not mute, he mostly snorts, but he's capable of whining and growling too. Has a really eerie howl, too. Well, Omega's far from perfect, but once people get beyond his appearance, they usually warm up to him."

"...And that is why I won't stop calling you a kid. Things aren't that simple." He sneers again. "You can think what you want, just know that you're gonna get in a boatload of trouble in the future. The last thing the police need are troublemakers doing horrible things resulting from good intentions."

"...Huh. That's odd. Pretending to be an animal...If I didn't know better, he probably..." The detective pauses for a moment, squinting once more. "...Wait a minute..."

"Nothing's that simple, but that's no reason to stop change." She crossed her arms. "I've managed to stay out of trouble this long, and I'll keep managing it. These so-called horrible things I'm doing hurt no one."

"...For now." He grips the desk again. "There are competent people in the police force, kid. Someday you're gonna get caught."

"And someday I'm gonna die." She shrugs. "I doubt either of those days is going to come any time soon, as long as I'm cautious."

"They aren't the same, true, but animal testing is a good starter."
Strawberry Baker
KillerCaitie
Strawberry Baker
KillerCaitie

HOORAY XD

scream

Lonely Cat

10,650 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Megathread 100
[NPC] Surl E. Dean

scream
OH MY GOD D:
User Image

Pure-hearted Guardian

36,840 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Magical Gems 500
[NPC] Surl E. Dean
Strawberry Baker
KillerCaitie
Strawberry Baker
KillerCaitie

HOORAY XD

scream

We missed you Dean! emotion_hug

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
[NPC] Surl E. Dean
Strawberry Baker
KillerCaitie
Strawberry Baker
KillerCaitie

HOORAY XD

scream

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's so good to see you surprised

Pure-hearted Guardian

36,840 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Magical Gems 500
Sheshira
[NPC] Surl E. Dean
Strawberry Baker
KillerCaitie
Strawberry Baker
KillerCaitie

HOORAY XD

scream

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's so good to see you surprised

IT'S HUGS TIME! emotion_hug
(and this time I'm not letting go without a decent bribe at least Dean)

Sydney Darell's Buttercup

Ursine Investigator

Rhea Byrne
Tyrone Roderick
Rhea Byrne
Tyrone Roderick
Rhea Byrne
Tyrone Roderick

"No I'm not."

"Then why?"

"And someday I'm gonna die." She shrugs. "I doubt either of those days is going to come any time soon, as long as I'm cautious."

"They aren't the same, true, but animal testing is a good starter."

"...." The detective felt himself purse his lips, but then stops. Maybe it'd be better if she remained confident...

"...Whatever you say, kid. Still feel iffy on that, too."

Aged Noob

Are..Are there bikinis in the old detention hall? ninja

Generous Bunny

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂
                                          xoxoxoxo 'Cause I know there's got to be another level

xoxoxoxoxosomewhere closer to the other side
                                          █████████And I feel like it's now or never

I:
                      -crawls in through the window.-

Pure-hearted Guardian

36,840 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Magical Gems 500
[NPC] Surl E. Dean, are you going to the User Run Ball this year? emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff