Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Amia-Chan
Queen-tintin
she *smiles* and says..cool! could use something cool to drink and some munchies! But later on is a good idea! *she turns to look towards him and giggles herself, and says, why you have such a surprising little look on your face? oh, it must because i'm shovelling sand! blaugh

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂
                                          xoxoxoxo 'Cause I know there's got to be another level

xoxoxoxoxosomewhere closer to the other side
                                          █████████And I feel like it's now or never

A surprised look? Was he gazing at her in such a fashion? He hadn't even noticed. Blinking, a sheepish look over came, and he gave a small shrug. "My apologies. I guess I'm just surprised someone is building a sand castle with me to begin with!"

*laughs and smiles* what? but why not? you are a sweet person, you have to admit it's fun to be building a sand castle, brings us back to when we were kids! I love it! it's fun!

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
check this! =)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Amia-Chan
Lady Kariel
How are you?

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

Tired and cranky. emotion_donotwant
                      How about yourself?

Maybe you should get some rest.
I'm doing well. Nothing better than relaxing in a cozy hotel room under the covers on a stormy day.

Destitute Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Amia-Chan
                                          ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

The Prince jolted quietly, eyes faintly widening. Squirming a bit, flushed features gazed toward the familiar face, a smile lifting his features. "Oh c'mon! It's super fun!"

Hands reached out, already grabbing for Del's own to tug him to a specific spot.

// oh hello there. :,D

[ he rolled his eyes playfully, letting himself be tugged along. ]

"I'm no stranger to making sandcastles, you know." was all he said in return.

[ // fancy seeing you here, ohoho. ]

Generous Bunny

Queen-tintin
*laughs and smiles* what? but why not? you are a sweet person, you have to admit it's fun to be building a sand castle, brings us back to when we were kids! I love it! it's fun!

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

A flush filled those freckled features, and a sheepish smile rising from him. Nodding, he giggled out happily, patting at the sand eagerly. "Y-yeah! That's true! What's better than having fun!?"

Generous Bunny

Lady Kariel
I'm doing well. Nothing better than relaxing in a cozy hotel room under the covers on a stormy day.

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

The most I got was some dozing. But I do have cake, so I suppose that's okay. =w= ;
                      Ah, rainy weather? Rain makes me fall asleep.

Generous Bunny

ephemeral DELUSiON

[ he rolled his eyes playfully, letting himself be tugged along. ]

"I'm no stranger to making sandcastles, you know." was all he said in return.

[ // fancy seeing you here, ohoho. ]

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

Even so, that youthful feature had brightened and a sparkle was within the Prince's eyes. It were as if sand castles had become the single most amazing thing in the world. Without hesitation, he was upon his knees in the sand, trying to tug Del down with him.

"Then you should be able to make the best castle ever, right, Delly~?"

Looking up, lashes slightly bat at the other, a very, very sweet smile forming over those freckled, usually mischievous features. Head tilting, ivory hair shifted over his shoulder.

Cue overly cute smile? Yes.

// T'is such shock that I, a Gaian, am posting on a Gaia.
Amia-Chan
Inspirae Hearts
Sand castles are nice! xD

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

Best things ever! emotion_awesome

yeaah!

Generous Bunny

Inspirae Hearts
yeaah!

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

So pretty emotion_kirakira
Amia-Chan
Lady Kariel

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

The most I got was some dozing. But I do have cake, so I suppose that's okay. =w= ;
                      Ah, rainy weather? Rain makes me fall asleep.

Cake is good emotion_bigheart
The rain makes me sleepy too that's why I like it : )

Lonely Wolf

Destitute Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Amia-Chan
                                          ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

Even so, that youthful feature had brightened and a sparkle was within the Prince's eyes. It were as if sand castles had become the single most amazing thing in the world. Without hesitation, he was upon his knees in the sand, trying to tug Del down with him.

"Then you should be able to make the best castle ever, right, Delly~?"

Looking up, lashes slightly bat at the other, a very, very sweet smile forming over those freckled, usually mischievous features. Head tilting, ivory hair shifted over his shoulder.

Cue overly cute smile? Yes.

// T'is such shock that I, a Gaian, am posting on a Gaia.

[ falling to his knees with the few tugs, his jeans hit the sand lightly, cushioning his descent. ]

[ he looked upon the other's beaming expression, and let out a soft sigh. ]

"Well, I'm sure I can make a fairly good sandcastle..." he responded, tilting his head, "But it's been a few years. I might be rusty."

[ // and more of a shock that i, a gaian, am responding to another gaian. ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff