• Battle: Mage 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Love Machine 150
EliteDanneh
sakurawolf14
PynaplGiraffe
Angry Loganbeard
Wait what?
I demand Chompys head on a Gold Platter.

That can be arranged ninja But you didn't hear it from me XD

Is it wrong that I saw your avatar and immediately thought "Mermaid Skrillex" ?

HAHAHAHA omg you just made my day XD nope not at all XD

Sex Symbol

[NPC] Redington Riegel II
PynaplGiraffe
PynaplGiraffe
It's nice to see another connoisseur of fine gold platters. Why would you ever want to defile it by sticking a shark on it though?

I much prefer truffles and caviar! Or peanut butter and panda tongue.
It's less the shark, and more, "who" the shark is. It's like hunting a white rhino for fun. Is it any different?

Well I do love dropping endangered species into my fenced in game reserve to hunt them at my leisure.

Perhaps I should add an aquatic element to it as well.
You and I? We're good friends. First Chompy, then some Colossal Squid, a few White Bengal Tigers. Oh yes. Fancy living.

Have you funded a "Jurassic Park" of sorts?

As in, do I have my own private island teeming with animals that shouldn't exist?? I'm a gazillionaire. Of course I do! I breed trophy quality griphacorns, Smlynxs, Mantiflies, and dooberidoos. Don't bother asking what they are. They're a well kept secret of the insanely rich like myself... We also have your run of the mill unicorns, dragons, and manitcores. Again, they exist.. we just like poor people to believe they don't. Or else we'd have to share.

I'll let you see my trophy room sometime.

I have 27 each of all of those animals. It's not a big deal. I bet I have some even you haven't heard of.

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
-looks at the package she just received in surprise- A PR move that involves gifting half of a bathing suit? Well, now I know who you are, so I suppose that worked. But I'm still wondering just why you'd care about me knowing.

S, consider me intrigued! Care to enlighten a starlet as to whom I have the pleasure of getting a bikini from?

Buggy Punk

Dubious charity aside, thanks for the sparkly crotch, brah.

Beloved Shapeshifter

Shark tastes delicious. With a citrus sauce, seared thoroughly? I just wish that I lived near someplace that sold shark since the last time I had this wonderful fish, it was almost ten years ago. v_v
I cannot condone this killing gonk

Nuclear Disaster

*screeches nails noisily on chalkboard*

You all know me, know how I earn a livin'. I'll catch this bird for you, but it ain't gonna be easy. Bad fish. Not like going down the pond chasin' bluegills or tommycods. This shark...swallow you whole. Little shakin', little tenderizin', an' down you go. And we gotta do it quick. That'll bring back the tourists, put all your businesses on a payin' basis. But it's not gonna be pleasant. I value my neck a lot more than three thousand bucks, chief. I'll find him for three, but I'll catch him, and kill him, for ten. But you've gotta make up your minds. If you want to stay alive, then ante up. If you want to play it cheap, be on welfare the whole winter. I don't want no volunteers, I don't want no mates. There's too many captains on this island. $10,000 for me by myself. For that you get the head, the tail, the whole damn thing.

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Leave my animal friends alone :/

Super Fatcat

5H4RK5 4R3 FR13NDZ N0T Fo0D. razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff