Welcome to Gaia! ::

13,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
[NPC] Jahmez Bleakstone
Chixen
Oh no worries, I've made the same error plenty of times when typing quick, and afterwards I feel just as awkward, ha.
I'm just trying to keep up with everyone. I hate making mistakes, but I guess I should just let this one pass and let it go...otherwise it will eat at me...

Well said. I think most of us here can relate to that, but I believe that the mistakes we make make us human and people like to see other people as human...instead of robots. gonk Right?

Deadly Bibliophile

19,000 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
[NPC] Surl E. Dean
suishohatake
[NPC] Surl E. Dean

*hovers near you*
o.o
I'm so curious about you Mr. Dean, sir >///<

eek

*notices she got his attention*
Why do you seem so surprised, Mr. Dean, sir? o3o
You seem like you might have quite an intriguing story to tell. biggrin

Peaceful Muse

12,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Love Machine 150
this whole thing is cute as hell

Kawaii Bunny

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. yesssss!!!!
        now my booty can match my top!

ty guys heart i appreciate it very much! yum_puddi

Party Fairy

20,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Healer 50
[NPC] Jolie McTeaserson

Hi heart
Mr Dean sent me here, isn't he nice? 3nodding
How are you? heart
Jsilver
Well said. I think most of us here can relate to that, but I believe that the mistakes we make make us human and people like to see other people as human...instead of robots. gonk Right?
I would never want to be seen as a robot...even though it would probably be nice to not have emotions sometimes...hurts less...
[NPC] Jahmez Bleakstone
Jsilver
I would never want to be seen as a robot...even though it would probably be nice to not have emotions sometimes...hurts less...
MY COUSIN BRUCE FROM JAWS IS THE WEIRDO OF THE FAMILY, ROBOTS ARE WEIRD CHOMP!

Diamond Muse

Quote:
Message: ...you look as if the shark got to you...I hope that isn't the case...

Why's that Jahmez? Chompy and I became fast friends! Gahaha! Nothing brings men together like battle!

Kawaii Bunny

[NPC]
Mr S. Chompy
[NPC] Jahmez Bleakstone
Jsilver
MY COUSIN BRUCE FROM JAWS IS THE WEIRDO OF THE FAMILY, ROBOTS ARE WEIRD CHOMP!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ... please wear sunscreen mr shark
        i dont want you to get burned
[NPC] Jahmez Bleakstone
[NPC] Jolie McTeaserson
I think we need to coordinate a bit better so we don't drop a ton of bikinis on just one person, love...

...did I just call you...um...never mind...I'll just...be over here so I don't embarrass myself...even though I want some alone time since I messed up last night and haven't kissed you yet...

Oh my gosh, you totally just did! whee

We'll work something out babe, I have like total faith in you!
momo desu ga
Quote:

Why's that Jahmez? Chompy and I became fast friends! Gahaha! Nothing brings men together like battle!
I...

...alright then, never mind...

13,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
[NPC] Jahmez Bleakstone

Well you do have a valid point there, but think of all the good emotions you'd also miss out on. Terrible as the pain is, it seems to make the joyful feelings all the better...at least that's my opinion. redface

Streaker

Oooh Just finding out about this now. xd
Hi everyone

Diamond Muse

[NPC] Jahmez Bleakstone
momo desu ga
Quote:

I...

...alright then, never mind...
Gahahaha! Battling a shark is nothing. Why just earlier, Dean dropped a 2-ton slab of rock on my head. I was barely even phased, even when my takoyaki burned!

Muscular Man-Lover

15,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
Jolieeeee Jahmez gave me those black and white bottoms but I don't have a top, I feel nakeeeeddddd gonk

Also, good to see you guys finally together now wink hope you guys won't get tired out handing these stuff!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff