Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweet Witch

[NPC] Jahmez Bleakstone

Message: You're winking makes me feel uneasy, but um...here. Looks like I haven't given any in this colour yet.

No worries, I don't bite. wink
Well, no, not strictly true, I'm currently eating a rather unfortunate ..
Anyway thank you so much, I love the color!
Genea
[NPC] Jahmez Bleakstone
Genea
Oooh, a friend just gave me the sparkly pink bikini bottoms. I haven't seen that one around. Is the top cute? <3
I...guess it's cute? I don't know how to answer this without sounding like a perv...

Ooh thank you! heart

My question is, where are you getting all the bikinis FROM, exactly?
I don't know...I joked yesterday that I hope I didn't somehow gain a superpower to make these appear...since that would be a very embarrassing ability...
suishohatake
[NPC] Jolie McTeaserson

How do you keep your tan so even? I'm always burning so I'm hoping you might have a few tips o3o

Like, I try to tan for about 20 minutes or so on my front and then on my back? Make sure the time you're tanning each side is even.

Jahmez helps me re-apply my lotion in harder-to-reach places as well, like my back and stuff. So like, get a tanning buddy or something! heart

[NPC] Surl E. Dean
The permit you have is an advanced permit!! I'm still requiring the official paperwork from you, McTeaserson!! scream

Oh my gosh, go away. talk2hand

Lonely Cub

User Image i'm ready to soak up the sun with you guys!

Cosmic Dreamer

babyl10
emotion_dowant
I saw you two being adorbs at the bonfire. I totally wanted to snap a photo, but my camera's broke.
How about a friendly game of beach volleyball?

Not to embarrass Jolie or Jahmez, but yes they were adorable at the bonfire last night! I sure hope someone got a snapshot of that. whee
[NPC] Jolie McTeaserson
suishohatake
[NPC] Jolie McTeaserson

How do you keep your tan so even? I'm always burning so I'm hoping you might have a few tips o3o

Like, I try to tan for about 20 minutes or so on my front and then on my back? Make sure the time you're tanning each side is even.

Jahmez helps me re-apply my lotion in harder-to-reach places as well, like my back and stuff. So like, get a tanning buddy or something! heart

[NPC] Surl E. Dean
The permit you have is an advanced permit!! I'm still requiring the official paperwork from you, McTeaserson!! scream

Oh my gosh, go away. talk2hand

Hmph!

Sexy Glitch

[NPC] Jahmez Bleakstone
Genea
[NPC] Jahmez Bleakstone
Genea
Oooh, a friend just gave me the sparkly pink bikini bottoms. I haven't seen that one around. Is the top cute? <3
I...guess it's cute? I don't know how to answer this without sounding like a perv...

Ooh thank you! heart

My question is, where are you getting all the bikinis FROM, exactly?
I don't know...I joked yesterday that I hope I didn't somehow gain a superpower to make these appear...since that would be a very embarrassing ability...
Well if you ended up selling them, you'd end up being rather wealthy. Everyone forgives strangeness in billionaires as 'eccentric'.
Chixen
No worries, I don't bite. wink
Well, no, not strictly true, I'm currently eating a rather unfortunate ..
Anyway thank you so much, I love the color!
I see that I made a grammatical error in my message to you...and now I'm going to crawl into a corner and weep.
Genea
Well if you ended up selling them, you'd end up being rather wealthy. Everyone forgives strangeness in billionaires as 'eccentric'.
Eccentric isn't exactly a personality I'm going for...or even want...but if that's what's happening to me, I guess I shouldn't complain and accept this fate...

Deadly Bibliophile

21,425 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
[NPC] Jolie McTeaserson

I totally wish I was as cool as you are... emotion_kirakira

Would you ever consider showing me your ways of being so awesome?

Sugary Heart

All I need in life is my fundoshi!
Anyone care to spare me a bikini??

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
[NPC] Surl E. Dean
AliceLoathesWonderland
[NPC] Surl E. Dean

Here have some completely ordinary punch
-gives- ninja

Thank you. emotion_eyebrow

It'll help you calm down.
Maybe you'll even want to dance with us =)

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Jahmez Bleakstone
[NPC]
Message: The person next to you looks kind of cool, but he also makes me feel uneasy...

Thank you for the Black and White Checkered Kerchief Bikini Top! And don't worry about Pinhead, he doesn't bite. He might tear your soul apart but that'll be the worst.

Pinhead: Hello there.

Deadly Bibliophile

21,425 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
[NPC] Jolie McTeaserson
suishohatake
[NPC] Jolie McTeaserson

omg you quoted me! *hyperventilates and tries to calm down*

omg thank you so much!
4laugh
I will definitely try that during the downtime this summer.

Maybe it'll help me not hyperventilate around you cool kids so much. sweatdrop
*squees* ilu! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas