30,875 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ ♥
====================================== ♥ ~

Wow.. this thread is moving slow as butts compared to what similar ones in the past have done...

~ ♥

gum disease's Husbando

Dangerous Glitch

NatsuNoYuki
User Image
~ ♥

Ooooo
*sticks around*

~ ♥
Neat thing you're doing there with your avatar's colours. emotion_yatta

Fashionable Fatcat

30,875 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Watervoir
Neat thing you're doing there with your avatar's colours. emotion_yatta

User Image
~ ♥

Thank you.
o u o

~ ♥
Shirlox

Hey Shirlox! I'm fishing this month in Port of Gambino and representing myself for this contest.

By the way, I love that you chose Gambino. I absolutely love Gambino (as you can probably tell from my trophy), and it will be exciting to see it garner some more attention!! biggrin

I won't be able to fish very much because I've got a pretty intensive research job to tend to, but I'll try to squeeze in a few buckets or so every day when I can.

Also, just to clarify, you are going to be using the Gambino rankings for the entire month of August, right? Nothing from July?

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

alias4him
Shirlox

Hey Shirlox! I'm fishing this month in Port of Gambino and representing myself for this contest.

By the way, I love that you chose Gambino. I absolutely love Gambino (as you can probably tell from my trophy), and it will be exciting to see it garner some more attention!! biggrin

I won't be able to fish very much because I've got a pretty intensive research job to tend to, but I'll try to squeeze in a few buckets or so every day when I can.

Also, just to clarify, you are going to be using the Gambino rankings for the entire month of August, right? Nothing from July?
It's only for the month of August's monthly competition. So all fishing has to be done in August to count towards my contest.

Additional tidbit, chose Gambino for the beach aspect, but also cause it's my favorite place to fish and it has had little competition for a year or so. Just want to see some competition going on at that lake.
Shirlox
alias4him
Shirlox

It's only for the month of August's monthly competition. So all fishing has to be done in August to count towards my contest.

Additional tidbit, chose Gambino for the beach aspect, but also cause it's my favorite place to fish and it has had little competition for a year or so. Just want to see some competition going on at that lake.

Cool, thanks, sounds good.

Yeah, I figured so! The competitiveness of Gambino has really dropped a lot over the past year or so. I remember for my first two trophies, both Bronzes, 100k was a must for 10th place. Now, sometimes even 50k or so is enough... it's sad to see the lake so empty at times.

Hopefully this will fix all of that, though! biggrin
Shirlox

Hey Shirlox! I'm fishing this month in Port of Gambino and representing you myself for this contest.

dramallama

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Zero, you play Swtor!?!? That just made me love you even more dude. You shall have my arts.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Shirlox

✘ To qualify into the rankings of this contest you must be in at least the Top 50 of Port of Gambino which can be found here.

Just to make sure....

that point only concern the month of August while the contest is open right?

Also, do we need to be in the top 50 for the whole month or we need to be only at the end?

I'd like to try for fun, but I'd like to make sure I understand that rule correctly first smile

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

lilloulou
Shirlox

✘ To qualify into the rankings of this contest you must be in at least the Top 50 of Port of Gambino which can be found here.

Just to make sure....

that point only concern the month of August while the contest is open right?

Also, do we need to be in the top 50 for the whole month or we need to be only at the end?

I'd like to try for fun, but I'd like to make sure I understand that rule correctly first smile
Yes, just for the month of August. That link is just there so anyone knows where they can go to check the board and fine themselves in the rankings.

And yes, it is at the end of the month I will be checking the Top 50 scores to see where everyone has placed.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Okay then!

Shirlox

Not sure how much I'll actually do, but it's not hurting to try and I want some fish from there anyway smile

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Shirlox

?!'s Boyfriend

A Baby

44,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
I am glad that there are people interested in Shirley's thread.

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Totally not here by stalking someone....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff