• Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
picking an item to give is so hard.

Dedicated Seeker

20,375 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
I picked a person to gift to but I sort of want them to post more. It worries me that perhaps I will gift to someone who only came here to get items. I don't want people to be like that.

Fluffy Bunny

15,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Flotus's Princess

Loverboy

yall are cool i guess

Dangerous Genius

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I have gotten used of people not giving me nothing! sweatdrop
Haha well I think many people are used to not getting gifted but you never know ^^ there are always nice people

TH1NM1NTS's Waifu

Romantic Bookworm

23,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
Orchid_Petals
Haha well I think many people are used to not getting gifted but you never know ^^ there are always nice people

I rarely get gifted. But every now and then I get something. But I also spend way too much time in the forums.
Kyoko5075
Orchid_Petals

I rarely get gifted. But every now and then I get something. But I also spend way too much time in the forums.

Yea same for me sweatdrop and lots of other people too but I think that might be because of how expensive everything on Gaia is now, which makes it hard to gift, ya know? yum_puddi

TH1NM1NTS's Waifu

Romantic Bookworm

23,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
Orchid_Petals
Kyoko5075
Orchid_Petals

Yea same for me sweatdrop and lots of other people too but I think that might be because of how expensive everything on Gaia is now, which makes it hard to gift, ya know? yum_puddi

Yeah, I wanted to buy something for a friends birthday and had to fish around their wishlist for something that I could afford without denting my questing funds. It's annoying but what can you do? (Also I'm probably the worst cuz most of the stuff I want is like 1 billion+)
Kyoko5075
Orchid_Petals
Kyoko5075
Orchid_Petals

Yeah, I wanted to buy something for a friends birthday and had to fish around their wishlist for something that I could afford without denting my questing funds. It's annoying but what can you do? (Also I'm probably the worst cuz most of the stuff I want is like 1 billion+)

Lol I so get what you mean, I try gifting as often as I can (which really isn't often) cuz it's soooo hard to find someone with something on their wishlist that isn't expensive >< mine are in the hundred millions+ so I expect that gifting me would be hard to do... *sigh* Oh well ^^ it's as fun to give as recieve

TH1NM1NTS's Waifu

Romantic Bookworm

23,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
Orchid_Petals

Lol I so get what you mean, I try gifting as often as I can (which really isn't often) cuz it's soooo hard to find someone with something on their wishlist that isn't expensive >< mine are in the hundred millions+ so I expect that gifting me would be hard to do... *sigh* Oh well ^^ it's as fun to give as recieve

True when I give people stuff irl I get really impatient waiting to give it to them if I get it in advance.
Kyoko5075
Orchid_Petals

True when I give people stuff irl I get really impatient waiting to give it to them if I get it in advance.

Yes omg whenever I buy any gift for a birthday or something I just get fed up with waiting and i just send it in advance with some kind of "sorry I got impatient happy early ____ gift!~" message

TH1NM1NTS's Waifu

Romantic Bookworm

23,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
Orchid_Petals
Kyoko5075
Orchid_Petals

Yes omg whenever I buy any gift for a birthday or something I just get fed up with waiting and i just send it in advance with some kind of "sorry I got impatient happy early ____ gift!~" message

I'd do something like that. My little sister's birthday is at the end of the month but I bought her present in June when I went shopping for a friend's birthday and I really want to give it to her.
Kyoko5075
Orchid_Petals
Kyoko5075
Orchid_Petals

I'd do something like that. My little sister's birthday is at the end of the month but I bought her present in June when I went shopping for a friend's birthday and I really want to give it to her.

Then I think you should! If you want to, what's the point in waiting? You can see her excited so much earlier 4laugh

TH1NM1NTS's Waifu

Romantic Bookworm

23,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
Orchid_Petals

Then I think you should! If you want to, what's the point in waiting? You can see her excited so much earlier 4laugh

True. It's not like she knows the difference anyways. She's turning 2...so I don't think she gets what birthdays are yet. Other than she gets cake on them, which she loves.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff