Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Dabbler

8,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Come and have a drink or two!
This thread is for those of us who are older than 21 and would like the chance to have some conversations with fellow Gaians of an adult age.

No middle school/high school drama - just some nice adult conversation. Teenagers who can have a mature conversation are also welcome!

Pull up a lounge chair and enjoy a Mai Tai! It's adult swim time!

I've got a job interview in an hour, so I will probably disappear for awhile, but I'm sure the thread can stay alive without OP.

Tipsy Dabbler

8,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
*yawn* I've been so sleepy lately! Too bad the weather here hasn't been very nice. It's either muggy and ridiculously hot, or cloudy and gross outside.

I just want some nice, standard summer times! Just a nice, sit out on the porch with a beer and BBQ and look at the trees kind of summer.

How is the weather where you are?

Tipsy Dabbler

8,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hmmm, there have got to be some older Gaians out there! This site has been around for so long. Has everyone from my yester-years outgrown this site?

Tipsy Dabbler

8,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Whelp, I'm off! Hope to see some responses when I get home. Otherwise I'll be taking a nice long nap in this lovely cabana!

Tipsy Dabbler

8,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
-approaches and waves- Hi, nice little spot you have here. I definitely like the setup. -sits down on the edge of a lounge chair- A caipifruta sounds delicious right now especially with the abundance of yummy tropical fruits...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-takes a long sip which was desperately needed- How has your time at the beach been?

Tipsy Dabbler

8,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
It's ever so lovely! We've certainly got the best spot on the beach!

It's been awfully quiet! That looks DELICIOUS! Summer is a yummy season, thanks to all the seasonal fruits and vegetables.

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
MistressLegato

It's been awfully quiet! That looks DELICIOUS! Summer is a yummy season, thanks to all the seasonal fruits and vegetables.

We really do. The area's going back to its lazy beach town vibe that's always fun and relaxing. smile I've been planning on going to some local shops and getting locally made ice cream (real life: had some the other day and it was so good. Olympic Mountain Ice Cream and an article about them. I love that they're fresh ingredients and all that jazz).

Demonic Warlock

44,375 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
I'm 23, & I usually feel so old when on this site still. sweatdrop

Tipsy Dabbler

8,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
KillerCaitie
I'm 23, & I usually feel so old when on this site still. sweatdrop

I'm 30 haha! So don't feel TOO old!

Tipsy Dabbler

8,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Sheshira
MistressLegato

We really do. The area's going back to its lazy beach town vibe that's always fun and relaxing. smile I've been planning on going to some local shops and getting locally made ice cream (real life: had some the other day and it was so good. Olympic Mountain Ice Cream and an article about them. I love that they're fresh ingredients and all that jazz).

Oh wow! I can get those all over the state! They look super good!

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
MistressLegato
Sheshira
MistressLegato

Oh wow! I can get those all over the state! They look super good!

That's awesome. I only wish I had discovered them sooner. xd I honestly like them more than Tillamook ice cream and Umpqua ice cream. I found this article about other local ice cream brands that I want to try now.

I've tried Snoqualmie brand because they're now at Fred Meyer and Safeway. I got them when they were on sale and it's good. I liked the French Vanilla frozen custard flavor. I don't really like coconut but their coconut flavor was good for coconut.
whats the haps

Tipsy Dabbler

8,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
ThreadHead
whats the haps

Nothing much! It's been rather quiet in here. How are you today?

It's still really early here and the sun is hiding in the clouds somewhere.

Pure-hearted Guardian

36,840 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Magical Gems 500
Over 21 (I kinda feel like Methuselah on Gaia these days sweatdrop ) but do you have anything non-alcoholic?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff