Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Nerd

20,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hello, this is Kisshusgirl, and I would like to thank some of the people who have anoned me... Please look at your name below and follow it to see your thank yous!

Anons

- Phantom Anon: Page 1, Post 3
- The Snack Fairy: Page 1, Post 5

Shy Nerd

20,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Non-Anons

- Prince Siegfried

Shy Nerd

20,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Quote:
The sounds of laughter and the ever constant waves sweeping across the gold sand fills your ears as you walk down the crowded beach. The Dean is always surprising you with all of these events that he holds even though he does seem to throw in some random rules in. You were laughing by the time you read the &��no novelty shark fin hats&�� as well as the &��no snacks with mustard&�� comment. Despite all the rules, you really don&��t see anyone enforcing or obeying. You allow yourself to chuckle as a bunch of people shriek as the cold tide rushes over their feet.

Turning towards the ocean once more, you are amazed at how wonderful the day is. Absolutely perfect for a beach party; everyone is taking advantage of this fact as they float around in the water. Surfboards and people are everywhere in the water. You smile and contemplate returning to your own group of friends to take a dive out into the water.

SMACK.

You yelp as something hits the back of your head and immediately whirl around. A white and blue volleyball rests at your feet.

&��I am so sorry! I did not mean to hit it that hard!&�� A girl around your age races up to your side. As is everyone else, she is in swimwear and you notice her hair is slightly tussled from playing beach volleyball.

Rubbing the back of your head, you quickly ease her fears by telling her that you are fine. You pick up the volleyball and toss it back to her with a smile. Her face lights up and she smiles as well.

&��Thanks. I think I am going to get my friends to stop anyways. It is getting a bit crowded on the beach so I am going to try to get them to hit the waves with me.&�� She runs a hand through her hair as she takes in the crowded beach around you.

You chuckle as you explain to her that you were thinking about doing the same. A few of her friends call to her and she yells back at them to give her a moment.

&��You should! Getting wet and playing in the ocean is the best part of coming to the beach,&�� she laughs at this, &��My friends are starting to get impatient so I have to head off. I am sorry again for hitting you in the head. Who knows, maybe I will see you out there in the ocean,&�� she starts to head back to her friends but turns one final time to you, &��Oh! Remember not to tease the sharks!&�� she winks before disappearing through the crowds of people.

Have a wonderful summer, but remember to cool off every now and then!

---- Phantom Anon

Why, thank you Phantom Anon :3 I loved your story! And I will definitely remember to cool off... especially if that 'cooling off' involves ice cream!

Shy Nerd

20,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
A very special thank you to Prince Siegfried for helping me advance my cosplay ^U^

Shy Nerd

20,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Quote:
Enjoy!

-The Snack Fairy

Thank you XD My avatar needs all the calcium she needs, if she is going to deal with Howl!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff