Welcome to Gaia! ::

*Walks out of the shower* Hey umm anyone got a towel?

Friendly Sophomore

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
uh yeah. *tosses a towel* now get some clothes on! XP
*Wraps the towel around me* This'll do for now.

Friendly Sophomore

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
thank you! lol *eats cookie and hides in the random maze of towels in the closet*
Looks fun but I was just going to get my lawnmower when my eyes fell out into my soup and turned it into clam chowder.

Friendly Sophomore

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
*gets lost then my cats knock down the towels and take a nap on top of all the towels but fall into the well while i suffocate under the towels*

7,750 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
*walks into the conversation* O_O *hands ninja rabble a pair of pants, a shirt, boxers, and 2 new eyes* *pulls towels off of alex* *jumps on a camel that looks like a llama dramallama and rides at walking pase towards and an oasis in the desert which turns out to be a projection on the wall* Aww... D:
*Walks into the clothes and eyes* o.o *Puts my towel on alex* *Jumps on a fork that looked like a spoon* Ow... *And painfully hops towards the oasis in the desert that I just noticed but end up hopping into then falling overdramatically*

Friendly Sophomore

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
*pulls towel off my face and sits up wondering why everyone has gotten so overly-dramatic then realizes i dont care and joins in* hehe!

7,750 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
surprised A PROJECTION YOU CAN JUMP INTO??!??!??!!?!!!!?? *Jumps in too splashing about in the cool water* Ahhh, that feels so goood on my burning feet from the desert sand... *Gets headbutted my by camel looking like a llama dramallama * Yeah, sure you can come in too llamel. :]

Friendly Sophomore

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
haha *jumps in and lands in the water, splashing everyone*

7,750 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
*Makes sure my guitar is safely away from the oasis and then pulls a water gun out of nowhere and starts blasting alex* eheh heh heh whee *sees a water gun appear in front of alex* gonk

Friendly Sophomore

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
*sees water gun in front of me but pulls a huge water gun out from behind me and blasts ninja*

7,750 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
*neck snaps backward quickly then rebounds in shock* eek *looks around alex to see a power washer hooked up to the water gun* gonk http://www.tampabaypaintingremodeling.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/dewalt_power_washer.36202800_std.jpg

Friendly Sophomore

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
*laughs evily then his llama camel thingy and other ninja*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers