Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hmmm showers seem to be popular these days. *Installs a shower on one of the bathtubs and admires my handywork*
Gets up, grab pizza, walks back... maybe that will encourage some activity here. wink
lol
Michuru-San
KrisieZombiexxx
Michuru-San
*peaks head in
*takes advantage of their being only one guy
*strips and hops in the soapiest tub wait ing for a girl to fall in. (:

wow totally perverted lmfao cool

Darn... a girl with wings... well, she's not gonna slip in anytime soon. Drat...

Lmfao rofl
Bathtubs are totally more original than showers though 4laugh
Ahhh if you can't compete with showers join them blaugh

7,750 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
this is the funest bathtub party i've ever been to! actually, the only one i've ever been to...well, gtg ppl, gonna watch a movie *picks up own bathtub and leaves* latr ppl! smile
*runs in screaming* "alright who put a random bath tub on my bed not cool........ and why is there a shower stall on the celing"
Woops, I thought something was weird with the shower when I tried to use it. sweatdrop
Oh and you're free to beat me up for free exp while I sit in this bathtub. *Sits in a bathtub* xd

Anxious Conversationalist

9,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Michuru-San
Gets up, grab pizza, walks back... maybe that will encourage some activity here. wink
lol

-Strips off cloths, grabs a pizza slice, and slips on a random banana peel. falls into the tub with Michuru, his pizza penetrating hers- ahhhh whoops
Ohhh I know *Fills a tub with gold and bathes in it* 4laugh

Dapper Tycoon

4,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Mmm...

Pizza bath <3
Ahaha *Splashes gold around* rofl

Friendly Sophomore

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
*knocks on the door and then opens it slowly, peeking in* h-hello? *sees bathtubs and naked peeps and gold stuff and pizza. eyes widen* yayyyyyyy!!! lol *runs in and jumps into random tub. yay bubbles!!!! wiat- i cant see!!!! lol haha i'm blind! help!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff