Welcome to Gaia! ::

aredimp
Maeryn Pearl
Why apologize? its a freaking game. If you apologize you are likely a suckup at school/work whatever and deserve to get your rear end handed to you.

Well miss... you may not like me. But I totally just got a booty grab off of your profile aquarium. Thank yah very kindly for posting =D

ha ha well at least her post was somewhat worth while. I think its admirable that u apologized i woulnd not have bothered. Things happen you deal. And retreat is a war strategy to fight again. So since this is a war type game it should be expected. Staying and dying has no real gain either. Since gold is not really involved so who does it hurt? Do what is right for you and try not to care what others do.

Ruthless Lionheart

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Summer Pride 100
Burnedangel5
aredimp
Maeryn Pearl
Why apologize? its a freaking game. If you apologize you are likely a suckup at school/work whatever and deserve to get your rear end handed to you.

Well miss... you may not like me. But I totally just got a booty grab off of your profile aquarium. Thank yah very kindly for posting =D

ha ha well at least her post was somewhat worth while. I think its admirable that u apologized i woulnd not have bothered. Things happen you deal. And retreat is a war strategy to fight again. So since this is a war type game it should be expected. Staying and dying has no real gain either. Since gold is not really involved so who does it hurt? Do what is right for you and try not to care what others do.

Yay, another smart person!
Maeryn Pearl
Ninja43009
Maeryn Pearl

Come on. We don't need BS like this, people. I don't care who you are, how much money you have, or who you're related to, you don't have the right to put other people down like that. Putting others down likely means that you are insecure and feel inadequate and feel the need to insult others so you don't feel so bad. I could say that you deserve to get you rear end handed to you. Besides, we don't need to bring school and work in to this.

A bit hypocritical (and incorrect) arent we?

Im just sick of people expecting things that shouldnt come to them, such as courtesy from a stupid apology about a GAME.

I concurr
not a nice avi its a damn sexy avi i am totally jealous
Burnedangel5
Maeryn Pearl
Ninja43009
Maeryn Pearl

Come on. We don't need BS like this, people. I don't care who you are, how much money you have, or who you're related to, you don't have the right to put other people down like that. Putting others down likely means that you are insecure and feel inadequate and feel the need to insult others so you don't feel so bad. I could say that you deserve to get you rear end handed to you. Besides, we don't need to bring school and work in to this.

A bit hypocritical (and incorrect) arent we?

Im just sick of people expecting things that shouldnt come to them, such as courtesy from a stupid apology about a GAME.

I concurr
not a nice avi its a damn sexy avi i am totally jealous

lawl thanks
k who thinks cherr leading is only for girly girls question

Aged Raider

....Rawr.....
kyokiren
Burnedangel5
aredimp
Maeryn Pearl

thank u i have been reading your posts too and i have been in agreement with u too. well except for the nice avi one cuz its a hell of a hot avi so nice is not the right word ha ha i guess i mean naughty....

Demonic Lover

10,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
aredimp
Geez. What is this world coming to, where a decent mannered girl admits defeat and says sorry to someone only to have it thrown back in there face. Tsk tsk tsk. For all those who have said sorry, on a pm or on the persons profile, you are a credit to this mostly ill mannered society. For those who didn't bother, your not bad, just apathetic. And for those who have the audacity to take those apologies and throw them away like trash, perhaps even take it a step further and call the person cruel names, and pick them apart, shame. Shame on you, your surroundings, and your general self. That is all.

Not that I necessarily disagree with you, but you're making a big deal because someone called you out on running away and called you a coward. What did you expect? Someone to be all like "Oh it's okay, lets be friends! OMG!" Gaia is filled with really immature kids who will attack someone for making one wrong or remotely cowardly move. It's to be expected, and with this thread, you're showing that you care. It's the internet, get over it.
X_ivelisse_X
k who thinks cherr leading is only for girly girls question

not me do what is right for u. Also u might want to post in a different forum.... seing as this is meant to be the battle ground

5,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
ll D a i q u i r i
aredimp
Geez. What is this world coming to, where a decent mannered girl admits defeat and says sorry to someone only to have it thrown back in there face. Tsk tsk tsk. For all those who have said sorry, on a pm or on the persons profile, you are a credit to this mostly ill mannered society. For those who didn't bother, your not bad, just apathetic. And for those who have the audacity to take those apologies and throw them away like trash, perhaps even take it a step further and call the person cruel names, and pick them apart, shame. Shame on you, your surroundings, and your general self. That is all.

The internet is serious business.

6,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Gaian 50
I really don't think apologizing is necessary depending on the situation.
I guess it makes sense, but it's not that big of a deal, because it's just a game.

Ruthless Lionheart

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Summer Pride 100
Burnedangel5
kyokiren
Burnedangel5
aredimp
Maeryn Pearl

thank u i have been reading your posts too and i have been in agreement with u too. well except for the nice avi one cuz its a hell of a hot avi so nice is not the right word ha ha i guess i mean naughty....

XD Yeah you're right...I blame My lack of vocabulary words....

Ruthless Lionheart

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Summer Pride 100
Ano....Oneko poofed...
why run you should stay and admit defeat not run and say that you admit defeat

Ruthless Lionheart

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Summer Pride 100