Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Geez. What is this world coming to, where a decent mannered girl admits defeat and says sorry to someone only to have it thrown back in there face. Tsk tsk tsk. For all those who have said sorry, on a pm or on the persons profile, you are a credit to this mostly ill mannered society. For those who didn't bother, your not bad, just apathetic. And for those who have the audacity to take those apologies and throw them away like trash, perhaps even take it a step further and call the person cruel names, and pick them apart, shame. Shame on you, your surroundings, and your general self. That is all.

Wistful Phantom

That is what the world has come to.

Anxious Human

The Belly says...

"Running away isn't accepting defeat.
Getting defeated takes STAYING there.
I hate when people run away. Especially when they're the ones that challenged ME.
It's a chicken move. And it's annoying."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Cat

10,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
aredimp
Geez. What is this world coming to, where a decent mannered girl admits defeat and says sorry to someone only to have it thrown back in there face. Tsk tsk tsk. For all those who have said sorry, on a pm or on the persons profile, you are a credit to this mostly ill mannered society. For those who didn't bother, your not bad, just apathetic. And for those who have the audacity to take those apologies and throw them away like trash, perhaps even take it a step further and call the person cruel names, and pick them apart, shame. Shame on you, your surroundings, and your general self. That is all.

The internet is serious business.

Tipsy Citizen

i no rite?

Angelic Shoujo

23,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Noble Shade 100
Bellyaches Method
The Belly says...

I hate when people run away. Especially when they're the ones that challenged ME.

Same here. They run away means they automatically lose, no excuses. Getting drag by a boss doesn't count.

Ruthless Lionheart

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Summer Pride 100
Mhm, Itsok' things like that happen...
Why apologize? its a freaking game. If you apologize you are likely a suckup at school/work whatever and deserve to get your rear end handed to you.

O.G. Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cart Raider 100
Not always. It is a tactical Move. Have you not ever heard that retreating from an unwinnable battle is not the same as defeat? To continue a battle you cannot win is the foolish thing to do. If someone has to run from you, you should feel accomplished that others realized they are no match for you.

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Maeryn Pearl
Why apologize? its a freaking game. If you apologize you are likely a suckup at school/work whatever and deserve to get your rear end handed to you.

Well miss... you may not like me. But I totally just got a booty grab off of your profile aquarium. Thank yah very kindly for posting =D

Angelic Shoujo

23,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Noble Shade 100
Thats one weakness of a person to reveal they haven't matured. Don't send in flowers when apologizing. Let it be. A lot of people expect more than a courteous apology.

5,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
I don't apologize if i run away. But obviously some people have to run away because the have lives outside of their comps. They aren't all cowards.

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
ll D a i q u i r i
aredimp

The internet is serious business.

If this is sarcasm... you are awsome.

Shaggy Millionaire

Bellyaches Method
The Belly says...

who cares? if it weren't acceptable, there wouldn't be a choice. no one is trying to satisfy you with their every move, so get over yourself. if they want to leave the battle, let them without complaining about it
hehe, I wouldn't run away if it weren't in the tactics, and it's supposed to bug the other camps
4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces