<<< << < 1 2 ... 189 190 191 192 ... 193 194 195 > »|

Demon of Humangel
AsianKittyCat858
Demon of Humangel
AsianKittyCat858
Demon of Humangel
AsianKittyCat858
i hate the type of ppl who doesnt let go of the person

You mean people who have been told that their girlfriend never existed and wish they had picked the other girl who was real and actually loved them? Cause Kist doesn't exist, she never did, she was just a lie. The girls real name is Elizibeth, and she never loved me. Cares about me like a sister cares about a brother, but no more then that. and now I realize that I should of just picked the better girl, the one who'd actually been there for me. and I'm pissed at myself for being such a retard back then, not seeing the truth, and not following my heart, and now I have nothing and am just telling this to my ex, for God only knows why. Cause I sure as ******** don't.
well now i kno that u lied to me

Only because I was lied to, and thinking that lie was the truth, told it to you, only later, she told me the truth, broke my heart, and destroyed all my hopes and dreams. She told me she loved me, and lied right to my face. Feel free to laugh at me.
i dont laugh at ppl when they r havin a bad time

No, you just hate that they've realized they were a brain dead dip s**t who should of picked you, didn't, now has no one, while you have another boyfriend and are happy, while they're miserable and crying, and not even knowing why they're even telling you all this s**t about themselves, knowing you don't care anymore.
1. im still single 2. that person wont let go of her 3. u dont kno wat im thinking or feeling

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
AsianKittyCat858
Demon of Humangel
AsianKittyCat858
Demon of Humangel
AsianKittyCat858

Only because I was lied to, and thinking that lie was the truth, told it to you, only later, she told me the truth, broke my heart, and destroyed all my hopes and dreams. She told me she loved me, and lied right to my face. Feel free to laugh at me.

No, you just hate that they've realized they were a brain dead dip s**t who should of picked you, didn't, now has no one, while you have another boyfriend and are happy, while they're miserable and crying, and not even knowing why they're even telling you all this s**t about themselves, knowing you don't care anymore.
1. im still single 2. that person wont let go of her 3. u dont kno wat im thinking or feeling

You said you'd gotten a new boyfriend a while ago, shortly after you left me. I think the only reason I AM telling you all this, is cause you're the only girl left who actually loved me at one point, and for some reason some part of me thinks that you still do... I don't know why that part of me is stupid, but it is. and you haven't sent me one PM asking how I am since you left, not one, which usually means you don't really care.
Demon of Humangel
AsianKittyCat858
Demon of Humangel
AsianKittyCat858
Demon of Humangel
AsianKittyCat858

You said you'd gotten a new boyfriend a while ago, shortly after you left me. I think the only reason I AM telling you all this, is cause you're the only girl left who actually loved me at one point, and for some reason some part of me thinks that you still do... I don't know why that part of me is stupid, but it is. and you haven't sent me one PM asking how I am since you left, not one, which usually means you don't really care.
psh he force me to go out with him

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
AsianKittyCat858
Demon of Humangel
AsianKittyCat858
Demon of Humangel
AsianKittyCat858

Oh. Sorry... *sighs* Why am I so melodramatic? You could probably make a play out of what I say and people will think it's one of Shakespears lost.
Demon of Humangel
AsianKittyCat858
Demon of Humangel
AsianKittyCat858
Demon of Humangel
AsianKittyCat858

Oh. Sorry... *sighs* Why am I so melodramatic? You could probably make a play out of what I say and people will think it's one of Shakespears lost.
so u sayin im that mean???

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
AsianKittyCat858
Demon of Humangel
AsianKittyCat858
Demon of Humangel
AsianKittyCat858

Didn't say you're mean, just that you don't act like you care. I've finally recovered myself, mostly, still feeling a bit pained and upset but that should go away in a bit. I guess I just needed to get all this s**t off my chest.
Demon of Humangel
AsianKittyCat858
Demon of Humangel
AsianKittyCat858
Demon of Humangel
AsianKittyCat858

Didn't say you're mean, just that you don't act like you care. I've finally recovered myself, mostly, still feeling a bit pained and upset but that should go away in a bit. I guess I just needed to get all this s**t off my chest.
yea watevr now can u leave me alone? thx

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
AsianKittyCat858
Demon of Humangel
AsianKittyCat858
Demon of Humangel
AsianKittyCat858

Ouch. Okay NOW you're being mean. I thought we were friends?
Demon of Humangel
AsianKittyCat858
Demon of Humangel
AsianKittyCat858
Demon of Humangel
AsianKittyCat858

i thought we werent

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
AsianKittyCat858
Demon of Humangel
AsianKittyCat858
Demon of Humangel
AsianKittyCat858

i thought we werent

Well didn't we once TRY to be friends? No need to bite my head off you know. Yes, I overreacted, when the hell don't I overreact?
Demon of Humangel
AsianKittyCat858
Demon of Humangel
AsianKittyCat858
Demon of Humangel
AsianKittyCat858

i thought we werent

Well didn't we once TRY to be friends? No need to bite my head off you know. Yes, I overreacted, when the hell don't I overreact?
im tired of this.... just leave me alone already

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
AsianKittyCat858
Demon of Humangel
AsianKittyCat858
Demon of Humangel
AsianKittyCat858

i thought we werent

Sheesh, you try to thank a person for letting you rant and they tell you to never talk to them again. Now I'm glad you left me, you're a b***h. Good bye.
Demon of Humangel
AsianKittyCat858
Demon of Humangel
AsianKittyCat858
Demon of Humangel
AsianKittyCat858

i thought we werent

Sheesh, you try to thank a person for letting you rant and they tell you to never talk to them again. Now I'm glad you left me, you're a b***h. Good bye.
well thx probably i am one a** hole

Sweet Wolf

10,350 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
AsianKittyCat858
Demon of Humangel
AsianKittyCat858
Demon of Humangel
AsianKittyCat858
i thought we werent

well thx probably i am one a** hole

hi

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Member 100
umm why did that dude say hi after...all that... it like, im gonna jump off the bridge and then some guy comes near you and says i like to eat paper wtf haha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff