Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anneleka
*sits down and falls asleep*
aww..girls are cute when they sleep. *i give you a blanket and then return to dancing*
OtakuAllegretto22
Good point Fayton, but this little harpy is irritating me with her smartass comments, just because I don't have real picture of me up. I don't have to prove anything to her. I was just trying to have fun in a forum, and she turns this into an annoying chore...
Fayton-sama
OtakuAllegretto22
I don't know if you're trying to be funny, but you're not being very nice. Tell you what, I'll put up a real picture of me, as soon as you start spelling correctly and using proper grammar consistently, deal?
xX_Smexi_Girl_Xx
OtakuAllegretto22
Oh? How so exactly? Is it my teeth? Is my hair not shiny enough?

ITS EVERYTHING HONEY SO PUTA REAL PICTURE OF YOU

hey Jin i think this thread is over with

True Jin I shall say goodbye to this thread before spitting on its grave as i leave

4,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
hits82
PeppyDancer
Why does anyone need to post a picture? That's the niceness of the Internet. No one has to know what you look like. whee
exactly, like i could be an actual beaver eating fat freak. or i could be some super hot hunky guy.
yep. im a hot hunky guy. wink

i doubt that
Anneleka
hits82
PeppyDancer
Why does anyone need to post a picture? That's the niceness of the Internet. No one has to know what you look like. whee
exactly, like i could be an actual beaver eating fat freak. or i could be some super hot hunky guy.

i doubt that

Ive always thought that a huge muscle man would gross ladys out by their bulging veins and such
As will I, Fayton, as will I. I actually need to get off for the night, so I'll talk to you tomorrow, ok? Bye Fayton!
Fayton-sama
OtakuAllegretto22
Good point Fayton, but this little harpy is irritating me with her smartass comments, just because I don't have real picture of me up. I don't have to prove anything to her. I was just trying to have fun in a forum, and she turns this into an annoying chore...
Fayton-sama
OtakuAllegretto22
I don't know if you're trying to be funny, but you're not being very nice. Tell you what, I'll put up a real picture of me, as soon as you start spelling correctly and using proper grammar consistently, deal?
xX_Smexi_Girl_Xx
OtakuAllegretto22
Oh? How so exactly? Is it my teeth? Is my hair not shiny enough?

ITS EVERYTHING HONEY SO PUTA REAL PICTURE OF YOU

True Jin I shall say goodbye to this thread before spitting on its grave as i leave

4,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
well a lot of them gross me out... haha
Fayton-sama
Anneleka
hits82
PeppyDancer

i doubt that

Ive always thought that a huge muscle man would gross ladys out by their bulging veins and such
OtakuAllegretto22
As will I, Fayton, as will I. I actually need to get off for the night, so I'll talk to you tomorrow, ok? Bye Fayton!
Fayton-sama
OtakuAllegretto22
Fayton-sama
OtakuAllegretto22

Alright then Jin have a good nights sleep, Hopefully Kanna-san will be better tomorrow
Anneleka
Fayton-sama
Anneleka
hits82
PeppyDancer

i doubt that

i mean i cant imagine being turned on by a big sack of meat that can flex and show its veins...... User Image
so how old is everyone here??

4,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Fayton-sama
Anneleka
Fayton-sama
Anneleka
hits82
PeppyDancer

i doubt that

i mean i cant imagine being turned on by a big sack of meat that can flex and show its veins...... User Image

yea thats why i <3 nerds lol =P
I'm sure she will. She just needs to figure out where she stands in her relationship with her boyfriend. Well, goodnight my friend! Pleasant dreams!
Fayton-sama
OtakuAllegretto22
Fayton-sama
OtakuAllegretto22
Fayton-sama
OtakuAllegretto22

Alright then Jin have a good nights sleep, Hopefully Kanna-san will be better tomorrow

4,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
i'm turning 4 tomorrow.. so yes i'm only 3 rite now =P
hits82
Actually I'm only 20 years old. Goodnight!
hits82
quote="OtakuAllegretto22"]I don't know if you're trying to be funny, but you're not being very nice. Tell you what, I'll put up a real picture of me, as soon as you start spelling correctly and using proper grammar consistently, deal?
I GUESS BUT I HATE SPELLING RIGHT I LIKE TO SHORT IT OUT
Anneleka
i'm turning 4 tomorrow.. so yes i'm only 3 rite now =P
hits82
aww how cute.
isn't past your bedtime... scream stressed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash