Welcome to Gaia! ::

New rule
9: NO RUNNING AWAY!
hell yeah lets do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fairy

Lunermelody
New rule
isn't that like tap out?

Anxious Goat

ayame_taiushi
Lunermelody
New rule
isn't that like tap out?

I think so.

Fairy

Maki Haruko
ayame_taiushi
Lunermelody
New rule
isn't that like tap out?

I think so.

still don't see how those two rule work xD
Hit me. ;3
I dare you.
ayame_taiushi
Maki Haruko
ayame_taiushi
Lunermelody
New rule
isn't that like tap out?

I think so.

. . . . i didnt think about that lol sweatdrop im just tired of people leaving when they are about to lose. but thats just how the game is played i guess. its just happend like 6 tiems now.

Fairy

Lunermelody
ayame_taiushi
Maki Haruko
ayame_taiushi
Lunermelody
New rule
isn't that like tap out?

I think so.

. . . . i didnt think about that lol sweatdrop im just tired of people leaving when they are about to lose. but thats just how the game is played. its just happend like 6 tiems now.

I kinda see what you mean. Fleeing is a big thing when no one like to suck it up. Losing is almost an everyday part of life...
ayame_taiushi
Lunermelody
ayame_taiushi
Maki Haruko
ayame_taiushi
Lunermelody
New rule
isn't that like tap out?

I think so.

. . . . i didnt think about that lol sweatdrop im just tired of people leaving when they are about to lose. but thats just how the game is played. its just happend like 6 tiems now.

I kinda see what you mean. Fleeing is a big thing when no one like to suck it up. Losing is almost an everyday part of life...

I really don't see the big deal about losing ive lost battles. I'm sure everyone has... except those who leave all the time.

Fairy

Lunermelody
ayame_taiushi
Lunermelody
ayame_taiushi
Maki Haruko

I think so.

I really don't see the big deal about losing ive lost battles. I'm sure everyone has... except those who leave all the time.

I know but it kinda funny... they lose anyway really =/
ayame_taiushi
Lunermelody
ayame_taiushi
Lunermelody
ayame_taiushi
Maki Haruko

I think so.

this is true

Fairy

Lunermelody
ayame_taiushi
Lunermelody
ayame_taiushi
Lunermelody

this is true

yup and I love this movie xD fight club to me is really good

Anxious Goat

I've lost 3 times. All 3, I hardly battled. One was while I wasn't on, and the other 2 were with those one hit kills ones. Instant win. They'd hit me with that 150 damage one. So yeah...

Fairy

Maki Haruko
I've lost 3 times. All 3, I hardly battled. One was while I wasn't on, and the other 2 were with those one hit kills ones. Instant win. They'd hit me with that 150 damage one. So yeah...
that move is getting old =/
even I stop using it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas