Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Shapeshifter

17,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
So you want a long haul of a battle or a short one with me using experiment and nerdebate?

Greedy Shapeshifter

17,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
stare The next person that snipes me without warning is going to get tesla'd. . . I'll guarantee it.

Friendly Raider

Black Witch of Ra
So you want a long haul of a battle or a short one with me using experiment and nerdebate?

I'm still in a long battle with Emil. I could run away if either of you want to switch off.

And you just got snipped? Most likely you just got snipped by Lord_Deathheart. =.=
He came out of nowhere and snipped me earlier with Tessla Coil.

Greedy Shapeshifter

17,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
Mia_Sage
Black Witch of Ra

I'm still in a long battle with Emil. I could run away if either of you want to switch off.

And you just got snipped? Most likely you just got snipped by Lord_Deathheart. =.=

I got sniped at least fifteen times today behind my back. Cowardly bastards. At least Deathheart had the courtesy of showing himself.

Oni Ignasha's Husband

O just snipped you Witch LOL and yes i do feel awesome when i kill and they do not even know it so funny

Friendly Raider

Black Witch of Ra
Mia_Sage
Black Witch of Ra

I got sniped at least fifteen times today behind my back. Cowardly bastards. At least Deathheart had the courtesy of showing himself.

True. But he only revealed himself after I mentioned it on this forum. Oh, speak of the devil. =.=

Oni Ignasha's Husband

YEah i post slow and sschool starts tomorrow for me it's 12:27 am here and yes i am the devil in this game

Greedy Shapeshifter

17,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
Mia_Sage
Black Witch of Ra
Mia_Sage
Black Witch of Ra

True. But he only revealed himself after I mentioned it on this forum. Oh, speak of the devil. =.=

Aye. . . . e__e;;

Friendly Raider

xXxLord_DeathheartxXx
YEah i post slow and sschool starts tomorrow for me it's 12:27 am here and yes i am the devil in this game

Actually, I was speaking metaphorically. And wait, you have school?
That explains everything.

Oni Ignasha's Husband

YEah i am 15 what you think i was women god

Oni Ignasha's Husband

Who sniped me XD

Friendly Raider

xXxLord_DeathheartxXx
YEah i am 15 what you think i was women god

Wow, a fifteen year old. I take it back. It doesn't explain everything. From your speech and language choice, I assumed you were a thirteen year old. But nevermind, it seems you're just an ignorant fool that just wants to randomly attack users. Try to get some sleep, and have a good day sir. ^_^

Oni Ignasha's Husband

Your a mean female you know that and no i am not a fool i am just tired and annoyed of trying to talk like i know every ******** thing are you happy now i will tell every one to kill you have a good day madam!

Friendly Raider

Black Witch of Ra
Mia_Sage
Black Witch of Ra
Mia_Sage
Black Witch of Ra

Aye. . . . e__e;;

*sighs* There's always that one person.
Oh well. I'm sure once he's snipped a couple times, he's stop. ...maybe.
I gotta go.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces