Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

Lavish Lover

LOLOLOLOL

Good job guys. On getting completely angry over something that doesn't even matter. I applaud you.
muffinluver
xox_candygirlz_xox
Guys just ignore this girl stare
She says shes hot in her own "lil world"

are you talking to me or about me

-sarcasim- Idk..what do u think? -sarcasim- rolleyes

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
Whatever you just said is just a claim. Whether you're hot or not we can't really say for sure unless we've seen you in person. Other than that, if she feels that she's hot or whatever that's her own opinion. True that she when she did say this she sounded like one of those 'self-proclaimed' people. Anyway, why should people really care about what other people think of them too much especially when it comes to beauty or intelligence or whatever. Unless of course if you dont take a bath then that's another matter...
Kitsunekikei
muffinluver
Kitsunekikei
Girlfriend of Death
muffinluver
no i am the hottes girl here in rich camp

SCREW U! UR IN SUMMER CAMP WEARING A WEDDING DRESS! NO ONE IS THE HOTTEST U DINGBAT!
I wouldn't waste my time on her. She's probably the creator's mule.

W T F ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I AM NOT
I'm just saying. From what I've observed so far, you're both full of yourselves and couldn't spell to save your lives! The creator stopped posting and you started posting. You've been trying to turn attention away from the creator to yourself. Like I said, it's just what I've observed.

i think you need to rethink
what i never said you could make a thread about me!

lolz^^
Sukuna Hikona
Somehow, I doubt you're the 'hottest' girl in rich camp.
I also have reason to believe that you aren't quite the brightest, either.

i agree with you completely.. sweatdrop

Tricky Admirer

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Object of Affection 150
Wow. What a mentally retarded thread. I know! Let's make it serious!
Girls who want to join in on this spontaneous beauty contest: sign up here! Then we can start a poll in a new thread with our names, the girls can post some kind of introduction post below (like miss USA). The guys vote for the prettiest!

I know. This sounds a bit too cheesy for me too, but hey, what can you expect? It's a stupid thread.

Desirable Lover

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kitsunekikei
muffinluver
Kitsunekikei
Girlfriend of Death
muffinluver

SCREW U! UR IN SUMMER CAMP WEARING A WEDDING DRESS! NO ONE IS THE HOTTEST U DINGBAT!

I'm just saying. From what I've observed so far, you're both full of yourselves and couldn't spell to save your lives! The creator stopped posting and you started posting. You've been trying to turn attention away from the creator to yourself. Like I said, it's just what I've observed.

shes still probably the mule.. shes just trying to deny it, oh and btw muffin, ITS NOT WORKING
muffinluver
Kitsunekikei
muffinluver
Kitsunekikei
Girlfriend of Death
muffinluver

i think yuo need to rethink

She [Girlfriend of Death] Is actully right about u

7,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Wall Street 200
I wonder what people think about when they post stuff like this....
lmfao.
i love how everyone in this topic is dissing on her. xD

Dapper Dabbler

muffinluver
Kitsunekikei
muffinluver
Kitsunekikei
Girlfriend of Death
muffinluver

i think yuo need to rethink
What excactly do I need to rethink? Hm? The fact that "yuo" can't spell? Or the fact that you're so vain? wink

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
Lolol Noobs these days xD;

Gambino Gaian

This is a joke topic right....

I'd rather fight the blue girl heart other than the tc and her self proclaimed "hotness" can't even challenge her without her health being at 0.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff