Shameless Dog

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaave, can I please nibble on your soul? redface
ninja Any room for a god in here?
~0~Zero~0~
Nice, that can come in handy, thanks froggy lady xd

*grins* Call me Ashley.
NonSacreligiousDeity

If he behaves. I suspect there will be many of your kind out now, given the rise in supernatural activity.
Riikii
Obersturmbannfuehrer Chii
What if I just nibble on Dave's soul then, is that ok? sweatdrop

You have to provide full written consent first.

Madelina-san, you're welcome to join me if you like. It's a busy night...er, morning.

*possesses Riikii* Mwa. Now I will make you watch every Orlando Bloom movie over and over again. Cuz I'm evul like that and all.
The boy looked down. "It was just taken out of his body all-together, all of it. His body.. -_- His body is whole, but it's actually just as trapped as his soul, in a similar form.. o.ò In a crystal.. he's kind of frozen in time in it.. is there any way you can help at all?"
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaave, can I please nibble on your soul? redface

That depends. Will it grow back? >>;
Riikii
NonSacreligiousDeity

If he behaves. I suspect there will be many of your kind out now, given the rise in supernatural activity.

Mmm. *puts up an SEB* ward*

*SEB: Supreme Evil Being

Shameless Dog

NonSacreligiousDeity

**glompy** heart

Heyo Saccy, welcome to the party 3nodding

Yes, Dave. Your soul will grow back over time, if you want to think of it that way. As long as I regulate how much I eat, that is ^_^
Shi-Ro
Riikii
What if I just nibble on Dave's soul then, is that ok? sweatdrop

You have to provide full written consent first.

Madelina-san, you're welcome to join me if you like. It's a busy night...er, morning.

*possesses Riikii* Mwa. Now I will make you watch every Orlando Bloom movie over and over again. Cuz I'm evul like that and all.

*mentally sighs and sends her inner voice to boot out the invader* I should warn you, she's quite violent.

Inner voice: HELL YEAH! *starts strapping explosives to Shi-Ro*

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
ninja All these forums . . . so busy. I haven't even had time to look around the mansion, much less look up the LabTechs. crying
The Osoroshii
The boy looked down. "It was just taken out of his body all-together, all of it. His body.. -_- His body is whole, but it's actually just as trapped as his soul, in a similar form.. o.ò In a crystal.. he's kind of frozen in time in it.. is there any way you can help at all?"

o_0; How in the world did you manage THAT?
Einrick
ninja All these forums . . . so busy. I haven't even had time to look around the mansion, much less look up the LabTechs. crying

*takes shelter from the LabTechs*
Vex glanced down. "I didnt'. -_- My father did, because he's the spawn of satan."
Yes, Dave. Your soul will grow back over time, if you want to think of it that way. As long as I regulate how much I eat, that is ^_^

o_o; <<;; I guess it's okay, then...?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces