Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Gekko

Middle. I'm fat and slow, but smart.
rofl

11,375 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Crack Shot 50
I would not die. For I would be a bunny in the movie and killers don't go after the bunny.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

4,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
blaugh id be the first to go....knowing my luck id be stuck in a room with the killer and get stabbed in the back or worse D| lol
Hm, the question of one's death is a frightening concept, mainly because we don't really know what will happen after we die. It's definitely comforting to believe in life after death, and there are a lot of anecdotes about how there's really life after death. But there's also the possibility that we will cease to exist, and it's rather difficult to wrap one's mind around that when we exist here and now. Death has always been a concern of religion and philosophy. Other disciplines deal with the concept of death as well, but it appears to be foremost in religion and philosophy.

Horror movies do have general themes when it comes to victims dying, don't they? What is especially striking about those scenes is how the death usually comes very unexpectedly.
i took that quiz on facebook once, I always die in the middle.

Anxious Duck

7,925 Points
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Forum Regular 100
Definitely somewhere in the beginning. I'm a complete wuss when it comes to horror movies. I always just end up hiding behind a pillow or something lol. xd

Anxious Duck

7,925 Points
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Forum Regular 100
As for how I'd die, probably just get stabbed lol.

Magical Shounen

9,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I'd be first to die they kill me for thinking I was a monster I'm mentally disabled lol

Bloodthirsty Monster

I would survive. I would be the evil b*tch that uses everyone to get what she wants, and the gets away with it. heehee~

Fashionable Werewolf

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
I'd be the main character so I wouldn't die! razz

Lonely Bloodsucker

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
I would survive, cause I'd be the killer, and be friends with all my victims so they wouldn't suspect me, then they wouldn't kill me at the end HAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh how twisted I am

High-functioning Smoker

12,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
I wouldn't die. I'd be the narrator, if there is one.

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
I'd be the one surviver who then ends up unleashing the horror on the world and then ending humanity sad

Sarcastic Shapeshifter

12,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I'd live on in an insane asylum after my remaining victims called the police on me.

Edgy Fairy

19,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
  • The Edgiest 250
middle, probably cuz the killer got me as I was trying to escape

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers