Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanguine Tsuki
Ippiki-ookami Tsuki
Sanguine Tsuki
Ippiki-ookami Tsuki
I'm the ******** landlord of the building, why is there a gaping hole on the floor/roof of this apartment?

>.> what hole? where? 0 smile
unless you'd like to spend around a good 10k so this apartment becomes your basement, you'd better tell me what happened here before i call the dyke police >:l on you kids

im in a house, watcha talking about?
this hole damnit!!! ********, you literly broke into this apartment >:l and you say you don't know what this hole is on the roof!

Dangerous Phantom

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Ippiki-ookami Tsuki
Sanguine Tsuki
Ippiki-ookami Tsuki
Sanguine Tsuki
Ippiki-ookami Tsuki
I'm the ******** landlord of the building, why is there a gaping hole on the floor/roof of this apartment?

unless you'd like to spend around a good 10k so this apartment becomes your basement, you'd better tell me what happened here before i call the dyke police >:l on you kids

this hole damnit!!! ********, you literly broke into this apartment >:l and you say you don't know what this hole is on the roof!

emotion_donotwant you trippin on shrooms dude
Sanguine Tsuki
Ippiki-ookami Tsuki
Sanguine Tsuki
Ippiki-ookami Tsuki
Sanguine Tsuki
Ippiki-ookami Tsuki

emotion_donotwant you trippin on shrooms dude
so this isn't a dream? there's n osuch thing as the matrix? the blue and red pill never exsisted? time is a lie? that wasn't jesus christ on a toast? a black person's actually in the white house? i thought i got some ******** wi-fi under this boulder i've been living in, now i can see that AOL dosen't work for s**t

Dangerous Phantom

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Ippiki-ookami Tsuki

o_o what...
Sanguine Tsuki
Ippiki-ookami Tsuki

o_o what...
smoke weed everyday, it ******** you up

Dangerous Phantom

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Ippiki-ookami Tsuki
Sanguine Tsuki
Ippiki-ookami Tsuki

o_o what...
smoke weed everyday, it ******** you up

no thanks ill pass

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Edward 100
Guuuiiiz get out am tryin to play Dungeons and Dragons down here...! At least have sammiches or SOMETHING!

Snarky Survivor

20,390 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Light the sky with flames rising high to the stars collide
As the angels turn their back for one night

D-dammit, what are you doing robbing the same house as m--I mean breaking into my house? Yes, my house ninja

And the screams sing a song
To a place you belonged to long ago
Be it that forever…Be it that forever…

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out