Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Nerd

12,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
The basement looks oddly like a S&M dungeon or something out of a horror movie. And apparently people have sexual threads going on down here? Yikes.

Liberal Nerd

12,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
I hope someone spilled red wine and that's not blood on the floor... sweatdrop

Desirable Lunatic

Assume red wine and don't get curious enough to taste it.

Dedicated Lover

12,700 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Sorry guys.
*burp*

5,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
yes...yes it does

Liberal Nerd

12,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
Flying Mermaid Princess
Sorry guys.
*burp*

so is it wine or red-colored vomit?
Basements are actually boring places. They mainly house furnaces, water heaters, breaker panels, and the A/C. I guess it's scary because it's usually underground. However, there are some basements that are actually built aboveground--I guess it's kind of weird to call those places basements since they're aboveground. And dungeons are pretty overrated, too. Dungeons in the Middle Ages were mainly used for storage, but nowadays castle tour guides exaggerate their prison and torture chamber aspects to drum up business.

Liberal Nerd

12,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
[NPC] Eugenia Smart
Basements are actually boring places. They mainly house furnaces, water heaters, breaker panels, and the A/C. I guess it's scary because it's usually underground. However, there are some basements that are actually built aboveground--I guess it's kind of weird to call those places basements since they're aboveground. And dungeons are pretty overrated, too. Dungeons in the Middle Ages were mainly used for storage, but nowadays castle tour guides exaggerate their prison and torture chamber aspects to drum up business.

Could you explain the red stains on the floor that look like blood or the chains on the wall while you're at it? sweatdrop
Eriu-hime
Could you explain the red stains on the floor that look like blood or the chains on the wall while you're at it? sweatdrop

It's possible that the chains were used to hold down things that were stored down here. Maybe there were some things that just needed to be fastened to the walls or at least bolted down so that they won't go anywhere. Have you seen how big some free-standing furnaces and water heaters can get? It'll be a disaster if they get tipped over. As for the red stuff... hmm... there are a lot of substances that are colored red...

Magical Shounen

9,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50
It could be a crazy person splattered paint all over :3

Savage Entrepreneur

12,725 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Overstocked 200
WolfdeHeartless
It could be a crazy person splattered paint all over :3

that would mean that the crazy person may still be in the basement.

RED ALERT!

Tipsy Browser

It's not red wine it's obviously floor ketchup

Ummm Salty

Spooky Cutie-Pie

12,350 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
This basement is suspicious.
But hey, I'll be the Seme -wink wink-

Collecting Warlord

Its probably just fruit punch from a party down here. You know, the kind that ends up dull and boring ,causing a feel of dread and sorrow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff