12,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Magical Girl 50
starshine622
SoGummylicious
starshine622
SoGummylicious

So, I'm curious. You said you were home-schooled. What's that like?

baaaaaddd, because I'm behind on math and got pulled out of a abusive public school in Honduras, so I only have 3 friends (I used to have none(some in Honduras but not when I was in 8th grade-freshmen)) but yeah, it's a big mess. I can socialize and stuff but it's going to give you anxiety when you are going to be put in a public school for 3 classes or how ever many(I didn't want to even enter a public school because, I was scared that all that mean stuff was gonna happen again, that I was hiding behind my mom trying not to cry/panic)

That's rough sad (If it makes you feel better, I'm an engineering major and suck at math lol)

Kinda just gotta have faith that people are better than those at your former school. I know I had super issues in high school and even into the beginning of college with that sort of thing. It sucks, especially trying to break that sort of deep-seeded anxiety.
anxiety should not exist.....
lol instead of a drinking game how about "spin the bottle" biggrin

Cluttered Codger

You familiar with beer pong? (Or, well, "Captain-and-Coke pong" if I play it.)
I work in an arcade where you can trade tickets in for prizes and such, and one of the prizes is a toy gun that shoots ping pong balls. I really, really want it for this purpose.

Magical Pumpkin

8,550 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Dickheads/Kings, is that like Presidents and Arseholes?

Invisible Explorer

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
SoGummylicious

Indeed :/

Invisible Explorer

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
Illyn
Dickheads/Kings, is that like Presidents and Arseholes?

Maybe?

Captain Dickhead is a simpler version of Kings. Kings is essentially you have the bottle in the middle of the table and spread a deck of cards around it. Then you draw cards and each one has a meaning. Like the King is make a rule, Queen is Questionmaster, Jack is a waterfall, red 1-9 you give out drinks/black you take them etc.

I've not heard of Presidents though.
shenanigans

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas