Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster Hunter

Terrierlee
Hey guys.

I'm on a mission. Someone replaced my super cute shortshorts with these green plaid panties. It's freaking unheard of.

I figured whoever has them must be missing these panties.
you don't remember what we just did with the other girl D:

Tipsy Cat

11,100 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Unno Rokuro
ninja

Sexy! *glomps*

Dedicated OTP

Minty Andee

Pretty fun actually. I went to my friends' son's birthday party today and I was the only adult who stayed in the moon bounce the longest [I would have stayed in there longer but my contact popped out] xD. I'm mad at myself though I ate pizza and cupcakes when I'm suppose to be on a diet until the end of the month ;A;

SpazyFay

*chuckles* hi there ;D

Tipsy Cat

11,100 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Minty Andee
glitchdragonmksurvior
flashes the thread biggrin

xDDD Wooo!

Terrierlee

Well, I am missing panties, but those are not mine...

SpazyFay

^///^ Awwww...Thanks again <3

Ah, a blush~ >u< I will take it as a job well done for me. It's not a problem my dear.

Tipsy Cat

11,100 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Unno Rokuro
Minty Andee

Pretty fun actually. I went to my friends' son's birthday party today and I was the only adult who stayed in the moon bounce the longest [I would have stayed in there longer but my contact popped out] xD. I'm mad at myself though I ate pizza and cupcakes when I'm suppose to be on a diet until the end of the month ;A;

SpazyFay

*chuckles* hi there ;D

I would ask how is your day faring... but you already pouting since you cheated on your diet. Why don't we... exercise in order to balance things out my dear? *smirks*

Tipsy Cat

11,100 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Quote:
your ears so soft and tail so cute
and such a sexy little outfit to boot
I cant tell if thats blush from my words just so
Or if like me you've had one to many to go
Heart on a chain
You'll beg my name
in my room there is no shame
under the bedding and rightfully just
Your sweet love and lust is a must
~WintersFrozenRose

Oh my... I shall take your offer. I guess you and I will a wonderful night to remember, or forget since we are both a bit on the drunk side. Though this blush.. isn't from the drinks. wink

Tipsy Cat

11,100 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Minty Andee
Unno Rokuro

That's sounds like fun! I've never been in a moonbounce. The only reason my diet sticks is because I let myself cheat. I'm sure you'll be fine! Especially since you spent all the time on that moonbounce.

SpazyFay

Yes, you're flirt is definitely on. > u < <3

...Why yes.. It is. emotion_dowant

Tipsy Cat

11,100 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Quote:
Then let us start
and let us go
to my room
bring no clothes
~WintersFrozenRose

Well that is a good plan, but I sort of wanted my clothes to be.. well ripped out from your hands. If I may have such a request my dear.

Shameless Nerd

SpazyFay

xDDD And pulling anons I see. Steamy <3

Tipsy Cat

11,100 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Minty Andee
SpazyFay

xDDD And pulling anons I see. Steamy <3

..To be honest.. that was surprising. xd

Shameless Nerd

SpazyFay

With so many places in this even to go and no real organization I admit I'm surprised it happened at all. xDDD Thread cannot contain your sexy I guess.

Dedicated OTP

SpazyFay

Because you mentioned diet I just did a 10 minute booty shaking workout and trying to find more fun-filled exercises xD I didn't want to be rude and say I wasn't going to eat than those darn ganache cupcakes were good I was even claiming them all to myself >///>;

Minty Andee

I lost your post so I read it from Spazy's quote O.O
I haven't been in one in about 10 years I'm guessing. One of my friends kept mentioning how she wanted to go in there when no one was there so when all the little kids got out I climbed in there and started bouncing around xD I'm kind of heavy for that thing though. I was having fun even their son went in and I was holding his hands bouncing. He's barely met me and he already loved me OuO kept sitting on my lap

Tipsy Cat

11,100 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Minty Andee
SpazyFay

With so many places in this even to go and no real organization I admit I'm surprised it happened at all. xDDD Thread cannot contain your sexy I guess.

Pshh no way. Nothing can handle this sexy a**. xd

Shameless Nerd

Unno Rokuro

Yeah, I think I accidentally deleted it O.O
Kids are quick to make their minds up about people, especially the ones who will play with them xD
Those cupcakes sound hard to say no to! I would have broken down for them too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff