• Clambake 200
  • Survivor 150
VODKA PARTY ! ! dramallama

Friendly Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
Another day... thought I'd say high! I see there appear to be no new items nor developments! Oh well... back to grabbing some booty! Have a Great Day! biggrin

Wheezing Elder

TxTiNK
Another day... thought I'd say high! I see there appear to be no new items nor developments! Oh well... back to grabbing some booty! Have a Great Day! biggrin

the pointless celebration continues!

Friendly Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
Con Vallian the Venerable
TxTiNK

the pointless celebration continues!

Well, poo.... I guess we have to make our own fun! mrgreen I get frustrated when Gaia has a "lame" event, but then I think to myself ... "well they are giving us something at least... they could be giving us nothing!" Anyway, gotta go for a bit... be back laterz! HUGs!
Con Vallian the Venerable
Chaos_Road
Elsmora
Chaos_Road
Elsmora
I am going to hit some pineapple kush out of a hookah tonight. Everyone on this thread will be with me in spirit.
That sounds awesome right about now : O lucky you

I have some tobacco-free stuff that I got from a local smoke shop, which I like better than weed because the hookah tobacco with weed gives me an unpleasant high.
Wouldn't know : P I only trust cannabis. I tried that salvia stuff a few times ._. that stuff is just unpleasant. I hallucinate everytime, hurts when I do, and I have zero volume control when that happens XD lmao. So I just avoid the fake stuff

I hear lots of extreme stories about salvia
It's pretty intense and fast : O but it seems to only work through a bong. Seems you can smoke it out of a pipe and just get a high. Idk much though ^^'. All I know is that when I first tried it, I hit it hard, waited a few seconds, then I completely left reality. I was told that I shouted a lot and my friend maryann had to hold me up because I kept almost falling XD lol and it hurts, like a needle feeling. Same experience the next 2 times I tried it : P
Elsmora
Chaos_Road
Elsmora
Chaos_Road
Elsmora
I am going to hit some pineapple kush out of a hookah tonight. Everyone on this thread will be with me in spirit.
That sounds awesome right about now : O lucky you

I have some tobacco-free stuff that I got from a local smoke shop, which I like better than weed because the hookah tobacco with weed gives me an unpleasant high.
Wouldn't know : P I only trust cannabis. I tried that salvia stuff a few times ._. that stuff is just unpleasant. I hallucinate everytime, hurts when I do, and I have zero volume control when that happens XD lmao. So I just avoid the fake stuff

I tried the fake stuff once. I passed out in my backyard, and when I woke up I was sharing my body with a fairy...
o.O raped by a gay man? I never passed out, though I couldn't see (anything real anyways) : O its weird

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff