Total Votes:[ 3 ]
This poll closed on November 26, 2009.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 >

4,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
We all know of Earth, a world of humans and animals. Fairly simple and straight forward. Well there is another world, a world of spirits. A world at war....

The spirit world contains two types of spirits; animals spirits and element spirits.

Animals spirites are spirits beings that can turn into an animal, one! They can sense portals and are the only ones that can pass through them. If an elemental spirit wishes to pass through a portal, they must have an animal spirit help them. These spirits are also known as demon spirits, but I wouldn't use that term if I were you.

The second type of spirit is the element spirit. Element spirits are beings that control an element. These spirits need to be around their element to survive. If their away from their element too long they'll die.

Now, there is one last thing you should know about spirits. For each element, there is a spirit God. Spirit Gods are more powerful in their element but they need to be around a greater amount of their element. Also there are spells that can keep element Gods out of a location. This is known as an anti-God charm.

Now, on to portals. Portals link the spirit world to the human one. They open at random so there is no telling where they'll end up. If an element spirit tries to pass through a portal alone there is a good chance they'll be lost between worlds.

The time difference between the two worlds is great. Just a few hours in the human world is days in the spirit world.

The story...

Many years ago a new King came to power. The King was a light element who married a nature spirit. This nature spirit had a son from a past marriage. This son was an animal spirit. Now many spirits disagreed with this since animal spirits were viewed as 'lessers' but the King would have none of that. All spirits were equal in his mind.

A powerful dark element became his guardian and the youngest of his three sons became the guardian of the Queen's son. Now the dark element's son was opposed to this. How he hated animal spirits with a passion.

As the years went by the King had two sons and his guardian had one. The dark element's new son became the guardian of the Crown Prince while the youngest son had a guardian that was a fire spirit.

Although things seemed peaceful there was another dark element. This dark spirit conspired with the King's guardian to over throw the current ruler.

One night they attaked! The King's guardian betrayed and killed his charge. He took his four sons and an animal spirit before fleeing to the human world.

The princes were capture and the youngest Prince's guardian killed. The eldest brother fled with the Queen. Now many spirits are in hidding while a dark spirit is in power. One that never allows the sun to rise.

Just recently the Queen's eldest son and the youngest prince's guardian's brother have traveled to the human world and 'kidnapped' the Crown Prince's guardian. The only problem is this guardian has no memory of the spirit world.

4,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
Rules

1 - Follow Gaia ToS
2 - No cybering, God-Modding, auto-hitting or power play.
3 - PM your profiles to Yunas broken heart or bluefire_x0x0
4 - You must be accepted to be able to play
5 - Keep cursing to a minimum
6 - Proper grammar please! Be literate! Type out your actions, do NOT use ** for actions, put thoughts in italics and speech in " ".
7 - Title element spirits profiles "element", animal "Animal", and half breeds "inbetween"
8 - Yunas broken heart and bluefire_x0x0 are the Rulers of this rp so what we say goes!
9 - We have the right to remove, add, or change any rules.
10 - Keep things PG-15
11 - If you won't be able to post, let us know so we don't remove your character.
12 - Don't just post a few times and leave.
13 - If you want to quit, let us know so we can remove your character.
14 - Place OOCs in [[ ]] (( )) { }.
15 - Stay in character, third person point of view.
16 - You may have a maximum of four characters.
17 - Do not PM us over every little thing, if you have any questions; leave a comment on our profile.
18 - List ALL skills and abilities. If you need to change anything let us know, but please, only if it's important.
19 - Be nice to the other users
20 - NEVER TRY TO BRIBE US! It will fail. Also you will be banned from our role-play. Thank you gifts are different, but we aren't asking for anything.
21 - Tell us when you change your username!
Life in the spirit world...

The number one rule of the spirit world is never ask someone what type of spirit are they. It is considered rude and some element spirits would be offended that you couldn't tell they weren't an animal spirit

The Crown Prince. This is the eldest Prince and heir to the throne. He is not the eldest brother. The Crown Prince had been missing for centuries. His guardian did not break his Oath.

The youngest Prince. This is both the youngest Prince and the youngest of the three brothers. His guardian was killed the night of the attack. This young Prince has also been missing for centuries.

Guardians. These people take an oath and kiss their charge during the ceremonies. Once they kiss to seal the deal a charm is place on the Guardian. If they harm their charge they feel it. They also can feel when their charge is near. Guardians naturally feel compelled to protect their charge.

Ultra-Shadows. These are dark shadowy creatures under the control of the dark element ruler. They can walk along the ground as nothing but a mere shadow then suddenly pop up and attack!

Infra-Spirit. There are two types of Infra-Spirits. There are Shells, which are the left behind bodies of a spirit. Their bodies lack detail and appear see-through, like a ghost. Their eyes are black voids, they can twist their bodies and their hands are sharp blades.
The other type of Infra-Spirits are called possessors which are the left over soul. The can be place in objects. Possessors can enter a persons body if the spirit agrees to be the Infra-Spirits host. Infra-Spirits are created when a spirit's soul if forced from it's body. Infra-Spirits must obey the spirit that created them.

Elements. There are twelve types of elements: Water, Fire, Wind/Air, Nature, Time/Space, Light, Dark, Luck/Fate, Electricity, Aether/Nothingness, Earth (ground, rocks ect.) and Gravity.

Half breed spirits. Usually when an animal spirit and element spirit have a child they are either an animal spirit or element spirit. In rare cases they are neither. Some recorded abilities are: Illusions, Memories, Emotions, Sound, Color, Appearance, Dreams, Thoughts, Auras, Senses, Conjuring, Projection, Transformation, Temperature.

4,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
Important roles!
Red=Need ASAP, character is active
Green= Need ASAP, character is not active but will be shortly.
Blue=reserved
Dim gray & strike=Taken
Orange= Open, but character is inactive at the moment
Indigo=Open, character is active but not needed yet.

Queen: Queen Titania Florence - amber wings

Crown Prince: Skyler - Kairi of Nothing

Youngest Prince - A light element who acts thougher than he is. Tends to hide his feelings. Need for if the Crown Prince dies he is heir to the throne.

Dark element Ruler: Zeke Blackmoon - bluefire_x0x0

Queen's eldest son:Joshua Oakleaf - bluefire_x0x0

The youngest prince's Guardian's brother: Rick - Kairi of Nothing

Ex-Guardian's youngest son/Crown Prince's Guardain: Luke Starlight - Yunas broken heart

Royal's family's close friend -(Bluefire_x0x0) An animal spirit that is very close to the royal family. He/she's still in the castle and is forced to work for the dark element ruler. He/she is closest to the Queen's eldest son. Has a strong sense of duty. This spirit will be key to getting into the Castle.

The Captin of the Royal Guards - Though this spirit takes his job serious he can be really fun to be around. Secretly he is still loyal to the real royal family. He will be key to victory!

Animal spirit in human world - This is the animal spirit that took the King's ex-guardian and his family to the human world. He/she has passed off as his daughter/son during his/her time there.

King's ex-guardian - A dark element who seems indifferent to all. Even so he is very protective of his sons.

Ex-Guardian's first son - The most level headed of the four sons. Although he may be cruel to his youngest brother he'd never truly hurt him. He seems to follow the second youngest for whatever reason. He is a dark element.

Ex-Guardian's second son - The most loyal to the second youngest, he too follows him. He feels the same towards the youngest brother. He is a dark element.

Ex-Guardian's third son/Queen's eldest son's Guardian - The most unstable of the four sons. He believes he should have been the guardian of the Crown Prince and hates his younger brother for it. He's determined to kill his charge to reach his full potential. He is a dark element.

Queen's Guardian: Angel Soren - iXiKAoRu-LufFeRx
Profiles

[color=steelblue][b]At one time I was:[/b][/color] [color=dimgray]((Username)) [/color]
[color=steelblue][b]My name is:[/b][/color] [color=dimgray] ((Character's name)) [/color]
[color=steelblue][b]I am and forever will be:[/b][/color] [color=dimgray] ((Type of spirit)) [/color]
[color=steelblue][b]My parents say I am:[/b][/color] [color=dimgray] ((Gender)) [/color]
[color=steelblue][b]Don't tell anyone but I'm:[/b][/color] [color=dimgray] ((Sexuality)) [/color]
[color=steelblue][b]In the mirror I see:[/b][/color] [color=dimgray] ((An image is best, if you can't prove please a description)) [/color]
[color=steelblue][b]This is who I am:[/b][/color] [color=dimgray] ((Personality)) [/color]
[color=steelblue][b]This my life:[/b][/color][color=dimgray] ((History))[/color]
[color=steelblue][b]I fight best with:[/b][/color] [color=dimgray] ((Weapons)) [/color]
[color=steelblue][b]I am gifted with:[/b][/color][color=dimgray] ((Character's Ablility and any other Skills)) [/color]
[color=steelblue][b]My color is:[/b][/color] [color= ] ((Post color)) [/color]
[color=steelblue][b]Just so you know:[/b][/color][color=dimgray] ((Other information about your character)) [/color]

4,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
Accepted Element Spirits

At one time I was: Yunas broken heart
My name is: Luke Starlight
I am and forever will be: a dark element spirit
My parents say I am: a boy
Don't tell anyone but I'm: Bi
In the mirror I see: User Image
This is who I am: Okay, I'll admit it, I'm spoiled. I don't really care. I am going to do things my way. I don't care about your little prince or your stupid spirit world. Go die in a ditch.
This my life: Well, I was told I was some spirit living in some spirit world when I was little but I don't remember a thing. I do remember growing up with my older brothers driving me nuts! They're such a pain! I grew up on a island chain. Guess what? My family is loaded! I can always get what I want!
I fight best with: a Cutlass
I am gifted with: Dark element abilities. I don't know what they are or how to use them.
My color is: Chocolate
Just so you know: Okay I just got tricked and they dumped me in the spirit world. Why did I have to become the guardian of the Crown Prince? What am I going to do now?

At one time I was: -x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
My name is: Zeke Blackmoon
I am and forever will be: a Dark Element Spirit
My parents say I am: Male
Don't tell anyone but I'm: Straight
This is who I am: I don't care about anyone but myself, and the dark element spirits. Sometimes I don't really care about them either. I hate light of any type, its so bright and annoying...
This my life: I never gave a damn for all those worthless animal spirits and frankly I never even gave a damn for element spirits except the Dark ones. Ever since I became the Dark Element ruler, nothing's been going right...for the other elements and animal spirits that is! It's been dark dark dark, and that's just the way I like it! Sometimes I just like to torture little animal spirits just for the mere pleasure of it.
I fight best with: Darkness and a sword
I am gifted with: being able to control and manipulate darkness, and being able to fight with a sword extremely well
My color is: Fire Brick
Just so you know: None.

At one time I was: Kairi of Nothing
My name is: Skyler or Sky
I am and forever will be: A light Element. I'm the Crown Price till I die.
My parents say I am: Boy
Don't tell anyone but I'm: Bi
This is who I am: I'm fun, loving and kind. I love enjoying the time with the ones who care about me and I care very much of the ones around me.
This my life:I lived in the Kingdom till I was kidnapped when the Dark Elements attacked and over threw my father. Now I am asleep, but I can still talk to my Guardian so I'm not alone.
I fight best with: A Sword and a Gun.
I am gifted with:Can use magic, I can make my magic to form over my blade and make it become an Element Sword.
My color is:Lime Green
Just so you know:I love sweets.

At one time I was: Kairi of Nothing
My name is: Rick
I am and forever will be: Fire Element Spirt
My parents say I am: Boy
This is who I am: A hot-headed Fire Element who wants to find the yougest prince so I can become he's Guardian.
This my life:After the Princes where kidnapped the Eldest son; Joshua and I kindnapped the Crown Price's Guardain.
I fight best with: Flame Sword and Fire.
I am gifted with:The power over Fire
My color is:Red
Just so you know:I hate being called hot-headed, I know I am so get over it.

At one time I was: amber kaleidoscope
My name is: Queen Titania Florence
I am and forever will be: Nature Spirit
My parents say I am: woman
Don't tell anyone but I'm: pan
This is who I am: Strong, determined, and immeasurably kind. I try my hardest to keep things together. I have always served as a pillar of strength for my husband, the king, but with his absence i cannot help but find my life strenuous. I hurt deeply for the fall of my kingdom
This my life: Was once the spirit of a magnificent forest before my marriage to the King of Light. Now, in exile, it is all I can do to push forward through each day, always hoping for a brighter future.
I fight best with: I do not fight often, but I wield a bo staff most expertly.
I am gifted with: I have a great command over aspects of nature. Plant life hears and obeys me. I am also quite proficient with healing magic.
My color is: forest green
Just so you know: I'm
made of bones of the branches the boughs and the brow-beating light
While my feet are the trunks and my head is the canopy high
And my fingers extend to the leaves in the eves, and the bright
brightest shine
It's my shine.

-= The Decemberists, The Queen's Rebuke =-

At one time I was: Insert_Sanity
My name is: Sora Newtype
I am and forever will be: dark
My parents say I am: Female
This is who I am: Friendly, loyal, demonic, partially insane
This my life: Sora stumbled into a portal from the human. She was taken in as a maid for dark elements son. She learned about her elemental powers not soon, afterward. She ran away during the attack. She ran into a portal to the human world on accident.
I fight best with: Controlling shadows
I am gifted with: Shadow control, seeing in the dark, convincing people
My color is: Plum
Just so you know: She doesn't trust people at first.

At one time I was: Anbu_Hinata_Uzamaki
My name is: Inari Mitsura
I am and forever will be: A nature spirt
My parents say I am: a Female
Don't tell anyone but I'm: Striaght
This is who I am: shy sweet forgiving and pasionate
This my life: My father was a Fire spirt my mother was a Water spirt and when I was borm they said I have been given the power of nature
I fight best with: Sword
I am gifted with: Nature
My color is: Green
Just so you know: nothing much

My name is: Roxanne Spark
I am and forever will be: Fire Spirit (God Spirit)
This is who I am: I know to seperate work from play. While I'm working I am very serious and indifferent to all. While I'm off work I am shy to those I don't know all to well but extremly friendly to those I know well.
This my life:I am one of the royal guards and I serve under my captain with unwaving loyalty. Which ever side he chooses I am with him. To think, a God element working as a simple guard... Who would have thought?
I fight best with: A whip and a sword though I can use many other weapons.
I am gifted with: Fire is my best element since I am it's God spirit. I know a few other spells but I am truely terrible at them.
My color is: Crimson
Just so you know: I knew the youngest Prince's Guardian. He was a good man.
Accepted Animal Spirits

My name is: Joshua Oakleaf
I am and forever will be: Animal Spirit
My parents say I am: Male
This is who I am: I usually care a lot for everyone, no matter what they are. Because it doesn't matter what they are born it's what they grow up to be, right? Sometimes the Dark Element King can really make me start hating Dark Elementals but...not all of them are bad right? Well, I don't trust that easily and sometimes I cannot be trusted myself, it really just matters on what the situation is. I don't panic and I think things through before doing anything, and I'm clever too.
This my life: I escaped with my mother, the Queen when the Dark Elements killed my father. I've always been with my brothers and watched out for them and things were good when my father was King. I've sort of always tried to be brave and try to pass of as cool and careless but now that things have changed I can't really help but feel nervous.
I fight best with: Sword
I am gifted with: the ability of talking to wolves and turn into one.
My color is: Dark gray
Just so you know:My hearing and smell is also strengthened.

At one time I was: ixikaoru-lufferx
My name is: Angel Soren
I am and forever will be: Animal Spirit - A Panther
My parents say I am: a Female
Don't tell anyone but I'm: straight
This is who I am: Angel is very stubborn, except to the queen. She is very intelligent and witty. She is also very stealthy, as a panther she picks up such habit. Angel hates losing, and competition can show her ugly side. Most people find her very intimidating. Time to time she will use sarcasm..don't take it too seriously, she is actually a very lonely person.
This my life: Once upon a time, when most little girls wanted to be princess, Angel wanted to be a knight. Maybe it was because her mother died at giving birth to Angel, and her father only took care of her. Her father used to the queens guardian..then died in battle when Angel was six. That's when she went through training, every since she was six she worked, and fought. And, soon it all payed off...when she was finally the queens new guardian.
I fight best with: a sword, like in the picture, her father gave it to her before he died. She also knows many of the types of martial arts and mostly fights in her animal form..panther.
I am gifted with:communicating with panthers, and becoming one.
My color is: teal
Just so you know:n/a

My name is: Hazel Autumn
I am and forever will be: Animal Spirit
This is who I am: Well first off, I have a strong sense of duty to the rightful rulers of this land. Second, I'm fiercely loyal and protective of my friends. I'm sneaky and a good liar, and I don't mind hurting my enemies to save those more important to me. I don't believe in the whole 'Either you're with me or against me" concept. I stand strongly for my beliefs. I'm not afraid to fight back, but I sometimes I choose not to, only because it's not the right thing to do at the moment.
This my life: I am a close friend of the Royal Family, or rather, who used to be the royal family. I grew up with Joshua Oakleaf - he is like a long lost childhood friend. I say lost because I never see him anymore. I was forced to work in the castle for the Dark Elemental Ruler. Sometimes I hope the Crown Prince's guardian will return and find the Crown Prince and save us all. Other times I wish I could just escape this place. I've often heard stories about Earth. I wonder what it's like to live there? Anywhere would be better than here, with this horrible ruler.
I fight best with: Bow and Arrow
I am gifted with: Being able to use a bow and arrow extremely well, and I can fight extremely well. I can turn into a hawk, my animal spirit, at will.
My color is: Forest Green
Just so you know: My animal spirit is a Hawk, and wolves are my friends forever.

4,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
Accepted Half Breed Spirits

My name is: Viola Summer
I am and forever will be: A Half breed Memory spirit
This is who I am: I used to be such a sweet girl. Friendly, always laughing and smiling. Ever since I changed the Crown Prince's Guardian's memories I've been colder. I tend to stay away from people although I like company. It's because I'm afraid they'll fine out my secret or worse.
This my life: I grew up around the Royal family. My mother, an animal spirit, worked under them you see. I did meet the Princes and the Guardians, they were very kind. Then, on that horrible day, everything went wrong. Those awful dark elements attacked and some how knew of my abilities! One of them made me take apart Luke's memories and create false ones in their place. I didn't want to, but he made me. I'm now in hiding like the rest of the spirits so they won't find out what I've done. I am worried that the dark element ruler will look for me and make me ruin someone else's memories.
I fight best with: Two fans and a knife.
I am gifted with: I am able to manipulate memories. Once I change them I am the only one who can return those memories to the way they were. I also know some basic magic, but it has no element; it just takes the form of energy.
My color is: Thistle
Just so you know: Some times, even if the memories are meant to fit, they won't go together if there is something missing.

4,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

4,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

4,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100