Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

______________ PICTURESQUE
科 学 の 限 界 を 超 え て 私 は 来 た ん だ よ ネ ギ は つ い て な い け ど 出 来 れ ば 欲 し い な
あ の ね 、早 く パ ソ コ ン に 入 れ て よ ど う し た の ? パ ッ ケ ー ジ ず っ と 見 つ め て る 君 の こ と

H E Y L E T M E I N T O Y O U R C O M P U T E R N O W H E Y L E T M E I N T O Y O U R C O M P U T E R N O W H E Y L E T M E I N T O Y O U R C O M P U T E R N O W H E Y L E T M E I N T O Y O U R C O M P U T E R N O W H E Y L E T M E I N T O Y O U R C O M P U T E R N O W H E Y L E T M E I N T O Y O U R C O M P U T E R N O W
W H Y L I N G E R W H Y L I N G E R W H Y L I N G E R W H Y L I N G E R W H Y L I N G E R W H Y L I N G E R W H Y L I N G E R W H Y L I N G E R W H Y L I N G E R W H Y L I N G E R W H Y L I N G E R W H Y L I N G E R W H Y L I N G E R W H Y L I N G E R W H Y L I N G E R W H Y L I N G E R W H Y L I N G E R W H Y L I N G E R
I ' M L O O K I N G F R O M M Y P A C K A G E A L L T H E T I M E I ' M L O O K I N G F R O M M Y P A C K A G E A L L T H E T I M E I ' M L O O K I N G F R O M M Y P A C K A G E A L L T H E T I M E I ' M L O O K I N G F R O M M Y P A C K A G E A L L T H E T I M E I ' M L O O K I N G F R O M M Y P A C K A G E A L L T H E T I M E
A T Y O U A T Y O U A T Y O U A T Y O U A T Y O U A T Y O U A T Y O U A T Y O U A T Y O U

Welcome to PICTURESQUE, a private roleplay for those involved in the UTAU fandom! It's private in the sense that you many only apply if you have created/managed an UTAU voicebank -- this roleplay is free for any UTAU users to apply for. *u* For a while, a lot of us on twitter have been talking about a big, serious UTAU roleplay, and Tai and I figured that Gaia is just about the most serious place you can take an RP. XD Most of the icons and art floating around in the character section belong to their respective players, so please, no stealing -- at the very least, the character designs do, so again, no stealing. *u* The graphics were edited and the thread layout was created by sweet apple butter (or scarfu, whichever you know me by XD), and the plot was written by our lovely t a i w o n t o n. *u* And then of course, all UTAU belong to their respective owners, and UTAU was created by Ameya.

With formalities aside, let's get this show on the road! ^u^/

This is the IC thread -- all roleplaying will be going here when the thread is open. However, the thread is NOT open yet, so please DO NOT POST.

User Image _____User Image
User Image

世界中の誰、 誰より
だ か ら も っ と 私 に 歌 わ せ て ね か ら も っ と 私 に 歌 わ せ て ね
THE SONG’S NOT READY YET, BUT I’LL ENDURE
S O G E T R E A D Y , J U S T A B I T

████████████████████████
                      __
                      elcome to the entertainment business. The world’s biggest rat race to the top of the industry, where unimaginable fame awaits! These days, the routes that celebrity hopefuls can take to become the best of the best has stepped up a notch- modeling, acting, singing, dancing, and a charismatic personality to show to your fans- these are all fair game. In fact, rather than fair game, you might as well count out all your chances of dominating this business if you don’t have a grasp on all of these skills! Knowing this to be the case, most companies have started training their stars in all areas, creating a huge surplus of UTAU- super stars in training. Two companies have managed to stand out from all the rest- two establishments who boast those UTAU who are closest to becoming the real-deal: vocaloids! As soon as VOX and FOUX caught wind of Crypton’s plans to hold a contest for the next superstar amongst their ranks, they were quick to send in the names of their trainees- if they were written into the contract, as Crypton promised, they could surely make their biggest break with whichever UTAU took first place!

s the news of this competition swept through like a hurricane, relationships, rivalries, and even those who didn’t even think of themselves as a part of the contest got swept up in the high-tension atmosphere of that one chance to shoot from a plain old joe floundering about in the shallows, to one of the big shots in the blink of an eye. But on this stage, the best are competing with the best- don’t let your guard down for even a second, or else you’ll be carried away before you even get the chance to lay your eyes on the prize! The odds are against you, as being in this competition means that you’re stuck living in the dorms that have been provided for you- located conveniently within a block from the very complex at which you’ll be strutting your stuff, belting out your tunes. Of course, with the sheer amount of people who are signed up, you’re naturally sharing your room, so if you’re not ready to give up your privacy, maybe you shouldn’t be in such a public industry! Stuck in such close quarters with your rivals, it’s up to you to make friends or enemies- but at least you’ll still have the neutral supporters who will always be there for you 24/7 in any crisis. Lucky you, your hairdressers, fashion coordinators, singing teachers, dance instructors, and managers all live on the lower levels of the dorm building, so at least you’re not surrounded on all sides by your enemies.

s the day of the first contest draws nearer though, anxiety is rising in the sprawling city of Sapporo. Will this contest make or break you? Will you come out on top with a mass of broken relationships trailing you, or will you survive and get out in one piece? It’s up to you to find out at the one and only CRYPloid Contest!
__
████████████████████████

User Image

世界中の誰、 誰より

███ TERMS OF SERVICE

First things first -- follow the TOS. I'm not going to have this roleplay get shut down because you guys don't know how to follow the rules you were supposed to have read the day you signed up. :C I swear to god, I'll flip an absolute b***h if that happens. :CCC

███ MATURITY

You will not act like a bunch of monkeys, you will not run around insulting people for no good reason, you will act like ADULTS and handle all problems in a mature, respectful fashion, or you will be kicked out. The mods and I absolutely WILL NOT TOLERATE any sort of disrespect towards ANYBODY, regardless of the reasoning. There's absolutely no need for it. :I

███ RESPONSIBILITY

RESPONSIBILITY as a roleplayer means that you won't just join and disappear on us. If you really just want to drop the roleplay, please let me know. Really, I'll be less angry if you tell me you're dropping than if you just up and leave. It's so irritating to get to a good spot in a roleplay and then have it come to a halt because somebody's gone off and disappeared. If I know you aren't coming back, I can either open your spot up or kill them off, instead of wondering where the hell you went. If I don't get any word from you for a week though, however, I'm booting your character, no questions asked. I understand that life happens, but a week is more than enough time to sneak on for a minute and let everyone know what's been going on. As for posting, I want things to move at a smooth, moderate pace -- not too slowly, but not too quickly either. This roleplay may end up having a lot of characters if it goes over well, so if that happens, try not to take four pages on a back and fourth dialogue between yourself and another user alone. If you guys really want to continue, take it to PMs or somewhere else so your own convo doesn't eat up the rest of the posts. As for a minimum, I'd like to see at LEAST one post every three days.

███ PRIVATE

The biggest and most strongly enforced rule of this roleplay is as follows: You may only apply for this roleplay if you have created/manage an UTAU voicebank. By created/manage, I mean that if you had somebody else voice the UTAU, but you do all of the promotion/use it as your own, this'll fly as well. XD This is an UTAU roleplay, and thus, only characters that exist in the actual fandom will be allowed to participate. So, in a sense, this roleplay is private, but is open to anybody who partakes in UTAU. The chances of your acceptance will go up if you have a wiki page to link, but linking to a Youtube video proving that your UTAU exists is fine too.

███ LITERACY

This roleplay is an LITERATE roleplay, meaning I want at LEAST two paragraphs per post, no less at all, and I'll be strict about this. When I say paragraph, I don't mean wimpy little four sentence paragraphs -- I mean full out 8 - 12 sentence ones. Not only do I want length, but I also QUALITY. Meaning SPELL CHECK YOUR POSTS. GRAMMAR TOO. Your IS NOT THE SAME as you're. To, too and two are all different words. These things really irk me, so proof read plz. >__> More than two paragraphs is definitely fine, so don't feel restricted. XD

███ CHARACTERS

As far as characters go, I'd like everyone to start out by playing their own UTAU. You may apply for UTAU that aren't yours as well, but you are required to play your own UTAU in this roleplay as well. As far as playing other people's UTAU go -- applying for Japanese UTAU is pretty much okay in all cases, because I think going about getting their permission to do so would be a huge hassle (assuming they'd even care/understand anyway XD;) However, if the UTAU you'd like to apply for is OVERSEAS, I want written permission FROM their creator sent DIRECTLY from them to me -- either to my deviantart, my pixiv, my Overseas UTAForum account, my Youtube, or here. The character cap is five characters per person.

███ POSTING FORMATS

I. ADORE. Posting formats. XD While in a roleplay like this one it's not REQUIRED, it's entirely recommended to spice up how your posts look a little bit. Add song lyrics, and a few icons or graphics, make it pretty! Just make it tasteful -- don't go overboard with blinding colors, don't add so many lyrics that the actual post is impossible to find... For the sake of blending and readability however, it is required that all posts are posted in font size 10, and all dialogue is colored text. An example of that and how to do it can be found in the sheets section.

███ SCARFU

Scarfu is a pretty nice person -- I get along with a lot of people, and really I'm not as mean or scary as I might come off as in these rules... XD Actually, I'm a huge pushover -- however, these rules WILL be taken very seriously, so don't try and slip past the radar. The moderators, t a i w o n t o n, M I S H A BIRD, The Violent Alice and zephyrkaze have just as much power as I do -- their word is as important as mine, so do what they say. ;D

User Image

世界中の誰、 誰より

████████████████████████
                      __

UTAU is a Japanese vocal synthesizing program created by Ameya. It allows people to record their voices to be used within the program to sing songs -- a bit like a free version of the Vocaloid programs. Anybody with a microphone can make an UTAU, and when done correctly, an UTAU can sound just as good, if not better, than a Vocaloid -- some have even reached human quality.

... Though most who'll be joining this roleplay already know this. So, moving on, the dorms -- this is where the characters will be staying. They really play no purpose whatsoever other than giving a little leiway for some drama, but like all dorms, they have rules:

1) Girls are not allowed in the male dorms after 6PM, and vice versa. There will be no co-ed dorms.
                            2) No pets allowed in the dorms, no exceptions.
                            3) After 10PM, all rooms must be quiet -- no loud music, no loud talking, etc.
                            4) Alcoholic beverages and illegal substances are not allowed anywhere within the dorm rooms.
                            5) There is no smoking allowed in the dorm rooms -- it must be taken outside.
                            6) Vandalizing dorm property -- breaking windows, furniture, etc. -- will not be tolerated.

Students and/or instructors in violation of these rules will be fined and punished appropriately -- depending on the severity of their actions, the punishment can range from a twenty five dollar fine to removal from the competition.

As far as dorm assignments go, they will be decided once the roleplay has actually been opened up -- for no, nobody has been assigned a dorm. They will be decided at random. Until then, however, the dorms will remain blank.

███ ✪ ROOM ONE ♂ █
                            name ✪ name ✪ name

███ ✪ ROOM TWO ♂ █
                            name ✪ name ✪ name

███ ✪ ROOM THREE ♂ █
                            name ✪ name ✪ name

███ ✪ ROOM FOUR ♂ █
                            name ✪ name ✪ name

███ ✪ ROOM FIVE ♂ █
                            name ✪ name ✪ name

███ ✪ ROOM SIX ♀ █
                            name ✪ name ✪ name

███ ✪ ROOM SEVEN ♀ █
                            name ✪ name ✪ name

███ ✪ ROOM EIGHT ♀ █
                            name ✪ name ✪ name

███ ✪ ROOM NINE ♀ █
                            name ✪ name ✪ name

███ ✪ ROOM TEN ♀ █
                            name ✪ name ✪ name

SUPPLEMENTAL INFORMATION

Basement: Parking garage, if you have a personal car- or where your van will pick you up to avoid the fans and paparazzi who lurk in front of the main entrance.

First level: A lobby of sorts- a guard sits watch over the door to make sure no crazy fans get in, and you can pick up your fanmail and other notifications in the mailboxes on this floor.

Second level: A floor filled with various things, such as a soundproof practice room, a dance studio walled with mirrors, and a kitchen/public dining hall, etc.

Third level: Managers, instructors, and fashion coordinators live on this floor. The salon and manager offices are also located on this floor.

Fourth level: Rooms 1-5 are located on this floor.

Fifth level: Rooms 6-10 are located on this floor.

Roof: There’s not much to see up here, save for the heating and cooling systems.
__
████████████████████████

User Image

世界中の誰、 誰より

████████████████████████
                      __
                      Alright, woo, applying for this roleplay~! |D Now, to make sure that everybody in the roleplay will be able to follow the standards and rules that have been set, there's somewhat of a background check that needs to be filled out before you can make your profile. This is so that 1) we can assure that your UTAU actually exists, 2) so we can ensure that you'll be able to keep up with the level of writing the posts around here will be, and 3) to make sure that your UTAU is one that'll fit in with the plot and setting of this roleplay comfortably. If you were invited personally by either Tai or Scarfu, then you don't need to fill one of these out. XD However, if you were referred here by promotion, please fill out the form below:

username: This is obvious. XD Your Gaia username.
                      nickname: The name you're known as in the UTAU fandom/the name you'd like to be called.
                      characters applying for: Please link to the wikipedia pages of the UTAU you'd like to play in this roleplay. Remember to read the rules about this. You may take up more later after you've been approved. XD
                      writing sample: For this section, you need to either link to a sample of your writing, whether it be here on Gaia, another roleplaying website, deviantArt, wherever -- or, if you don't have a linked sample, please write a sample here. If you're writing a sample here, just write what you think your first post in the roleplay would be like -- keep in mind that this writing sample will be the judge as to whether you get accepted or not, so do your best and again, keep the rules in mind!!

[list][list][list][list][list] [size=11]✪ [b]username[/b]:[/size] [size=10] This is obvious. XD Your Gaia username.[/size]
                      [size=11]✪ [b]nickname[/b]:[/size] [size=10] The name you're known as in the UTAU fandom/the name you'd like to be called.[/size]
                      [size=11]✪ [b]characters applying for[/b]:[/size] [size=10] Please link to the wikipedia pages of the UTAU you'd like to play in this roleplay. Remember to read the rules about this. You may take up more later after you've been approved. XD[/size]
                      [size=11]✪ [b]writing sample[/b]:[/size] [size=10] For this section, you need to either link to a sample of your writing, whether it be here on Gaia, another roleplaying website, deviantArt, wherever -- or, if you don't have a linked sample, please write a sample here. If you're writing a sample here, just write what you think your first post in the roleplay would be like -- keep in mind that this writing sample will be the judge as to whether you get accepted or not, so do your best and again, keep the rules in mind!![/size] [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Once you've filled that out, please post your completed form in the OoC thread. Do NOT post in the IC thread until the roleplay is actually opened. Once Tai and I have given you the clear, you can go ahead and fill the real profile form out, which can be found here. When you finish that, post it in the OoC thread as well. *u*

__
                      ████████████████████████

User Image

VOX POTENTIALS

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

FOUX POTENTIALS

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

INSTRUCTORS

User Image User Image User Image

User Image

世界中の誰、 誰より

████████████████████████
                      __
                      Official UTAU website - The official website where the UTAU program can be downloaded.

UTAU wiki - a very useful website that has articles on how to download and use the UTAU program, along with links and profiles for a good portion of Japanese and Overseas voicebanks.

User Image

The Overseas UTAforum is likely the overseas UTAU fandom's largest UTAU-only forum, and thus is a very good place to get started, meet a lot of good and helpful people, and promote your UTAU in multiple ways. A great place for beginners to go.

deviantArt group || Forum

User Image

Links involving the POPLOID group -- Kanbine Hayari, Kirine Tsubaki, JUN, Kamene Kasui and SHUN.

Official Website || deviantArt Group || scarfu's Youtube || Taiwonton's Youtube

Have a blog/website that can be linked? Post it in the OoC thread!!
                      It'd be nice if you had a nice little button to go with it, but it's not required. XD

__
████████████████████████

User Image

For most of the people running around the campuses of FOUX, the start of the day meant the start of everything -- their training would become more time consuming, and there would be no room for mistakes... The start of the day... signaled the start of one of the hottest competitions of the season; Crypton's idol hunt. Hatsune Miku was a name known by all, regardless of anything -- within little more than a year or two's time, no less -- thus, there was nothing shocking about the sheer amount of people who had applied to partake in such a competition. Radio stations, newscasters, the paparazzi and even mere pedestrians passing by had stopped to admire the large crowds of people huddling into groups, filling out all sorts of forms and screaming at the top of their lungs that they would be number one, that they, without a doubt, would be the next big Crypton idol. However, only a select few had been able to pass the initial sign up and registration process, and from this very day onward, they'd only meet with bigger crowds, more paparazzi ambushing them at any and all times, constantly getting their hopes up only to have them shattered in the end when only one could win...

For most of the people running around the campuses of FOUX, the start of the day meant the start of their artistic futures.

But... for those gathered in one of the first floor's lounge, it was just another day -- a day that would increase their workload, but a typical day no less...

The instructor's lounge.

A grumpy chain of grumbling noises emerged from the tallest of the bunch, who had lifted himself from the small, red couch as the scent of warmed coffee had reached his nose. It was much too early for him to be awake -- he would have preferred to sleep in until noon, as he usually did, and did whatever "instructing" bullshit he had to do at his own pace and leisure... They hadn't told him he'd have to wake up bright and early each and every morning to teach a bunch of pretentious brats with no skill how to dance when they were offering him the money to do so. There really was no need for him to stick around; if he really needed the extra money, he always had his... sources, and so while the male complained and raved about all of it... he was almost a bit interested in how the competition would turn out, and thus had but no choice but to stick around...

"Children of man~~~!"

The grating voice of a familiar lowly worker grated against the rougher male's ears, even from beyond the lounge -- heavily enough to cause him to squeeze at his coffee cup.

"Today marks the beginning of our destinies~~~~~~! You have no chances whatsoever in winning against a being as fabular as I, but don't let this discourage you-- it won't be fun without a bit of a fight! Unfunfunfunfunfun~~~!"

A part of him wanted to remain within the comfort of the instructor's lounge -- somebody would have come to put the kook in his place eventually -- but the idea of the janitor's two-toned projections continuing for a second longer had already given the brunette one hell of a headache. With the porcelain mug held tightly against his palm, Kamene Kasui, FOUX's dance instructor, turned the metallic knob of the lounge open, his green hues immediately scanning for the sight of the infamous heshe on campus.

"Uu, uu, doesn't match nano da!!" Grinning, a chain of childish sounds emerged from a space not far from the heshe's rambling. "That mask, uu, a very very terrible color with your hair nano da!!"

The janitor's eyes narrowed a bit, though his cocky smile remained through and through. "Leave me, disgusting creature, can't you see that I am trying to announce my fabularity~~~?"

A blank grin remained on the girl's features as she lifted her arms, removing the terribly feathered and jewel-encrusted mask from the blue-haired it's face, revealing the dots of makeup the hue of her very own locks as she tossed it to the ground. "Uu, you look like a clown nano da!! There's a theme photoshoot, uu? Is that why you look like a sideshow act nano da!?!"

As his shoulders tensed, the infamous Tatari couldn't decide what had bothered him more -- the girl's obnoxious and incredibly vile words, or the clueless smile she had revealed while and even after speaking them.

"You slime, do you not realize the magnificent calliber you are standing before and referring to in such a crude manner!?!?"

Suddenly, after a small crash, a burning sensation began to crawl up the janitor's ankle, causing him to jump a bit to the left and glare in the direction of the noise. Standing there was the much taller dance instructor, his face laced with it's usual angry scowl.

"Clean this s**t up korrrrra, and stop pickin' on the ********' recruits, ya got work ta do korrrrrra."

"Y-YOU GARGANTUAN PIG," The white irises amongst the sea of black shrunk greatly as he stared at the browned stain left on both his paled boots and pant leg. "DO YOU REALIZE HOW EXPENSIVE THESE WERE?! YOU WILL BE WORKING ALL OF YOUR LIFE TO PAY ME BACK, I WILL ENSURE THAT THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WILL BECOME A LIVING HELL, CHILD OF MAN! YOU WILL-"

"If ya don't want yer god damn f** clothes stained, wear the god damn janitor's uniform like yer ********' supposed ta korrrrrra!!" The yakuza's barking voice was anything but understanding. "Clean this s**t up or I'll have yer a** fired korrrrra!!!"

With narrowed eyes, Tatari's eyes met with the mess of broken glass and coffee on the floor, where he too proceeded to grumble... He couldn't afford to be fired, especially not after having his best pants stained...!! There would be a time when he would be able to destroy that hairball in a way fitting for the slime that he was, but until that day... he had no choice but to do what he was told...

"Uu, uu, not a recruit nano da!!" As the blue-haired creature turned his back, the gray-skinned femme dressed in an array of pinks and reds shook her head, her rounded orbs glancing over the male before her, as if examining for flaws. "VOX's fashion instructor nano da, Kanbine Hayari, yoroshiku ne~~!"

Kasui couldn't help but to roll his eyes at the girl -- a rival instructor was even worse than having to deal with a snotnosed rookie. "What the hell're ya doin' over here then korrrrra!?! Stay on yer god damn side korrrrra!"

"Uu, uu, side nano da!?! Someone said there was a fruit basket over here, wanted the pineapple, uu, uu!!!"

Perhaps the most interesting aspect of the competition was that while both VOX and FOUX were separate companies with their own accomplishments and errors... At one point, the companies had been one, and thus, both dorms, both instructors, both companies -- they had both operated from the same building. The left side -- the offices, the dorms, and anything else left over; that all belonged to VOX, and, respectively, the right had belonged to FOUX. The story of the company's split was one that had many tellings, ranging everywhere from a sibling rivalry hitting rock bottom to some sort of strategy to gain more business by creating competition with themselves... Whatever it was, surely, it would be quite interesting to see the competitors having to face off head to head without any means of escape...

Or such was the mindset of one of the most highly respected men in the building, Hayasu Gill -- one of the men playing judge. The competition hadn't even begun yet, and already, the young and naive hopefuls from each side had already been playing up the compliments, leaving both gifts, presents and their phone numbers in places for him to find. Frankly, he found it to be a bit obnoxious -- as if their petty attempts would do anything to sway his opinion. No, Gill had always been the one to play things by the rules, and in this competition, the person with the most talent would win... He would ensure it. Exiting the instructor's lounge, the scene between the janitor and two instructors had played out in the corner of his eye, but he had paid virtually no attention to it, as there appeared to be somebody else that the male was on the lookout for...

A JOKE OF A R O M A N T I C
y o u a l w a y s f o l d j u s t b e f o r e y o u ' r e f o u n d o u t
I ' m t w o q u a r t e r s a n d a h e a r t d o w n I ' m t w o q u a r t e r s a n d a h e a r t d o w n I ' m t w o q u a r t e r s a n d a h e a r t d o w n I ' m t w o q u a r t e r s a n d a h e a r t d o w n
A n d I d o n ' t w a n t t o f o r g e t h o w y o u r v o i c e s o u n d s A n d I d o n ' t w a n t t o f o r g e t h o w y o u r v o i c e s o u n d s A n d I d o n ' t w a n t t o f o r g e t h o w y o u r v o i c e s o u n d s A n d I d o n ' t w a n t t o f o r g e t h o w y o u r v o i c e s o u n d s
T h e s e w o r d s a r e a l l I h a v e s o I ' l l write t h e m T h e s e w o r d s a r e a l l I h a v e s o I ' l l write t h e m T h e s e w o r d s a r e a l l I h a v e s o I ' l l write t h e m T h e s e w o r d s a r e a l l I h a v e s o I ' l l write t h e m
S o y o u n e e d t h e m j u st t o g e t b y S o y o u n e e d t h e m j u st t o g e t b y S o y o u n e e d t h e m j u st t o g e t b y S o y o u n e e d t h e m j u st t o g e t b y
User Image

The sweet smell of the flowers danced around the balcony of the fourth floor. Lillies, lilacs, roses, and all other kinds of plants' scents flew into the rooms from open doors, windows, or even the ventilattion system. Morning dew shined on them, making their smell heavier, more drowsy seeming, bringing a peaceful atmosphere to the fourth floor and all around. Still, this didn't seem to have any effect on the Poploids who talked so loudly down stairs. From this, the blond girl who slept on the heavily scented floor of the building was already up and just finished her shower.

This girl took from her case a violen and strung it up for a moment. She hadn't played for quite awhile, deciding it time for a quick practice. Putting the horse-hair strings to the metalic vibrators on the violen, soft, slow notes, like velvet, came from the old device. The sound flew down, breaking the tranquil silnece and occational uprest from the Poploids.

Down below, outside the building, a boy not even old enough to smoke yet lit a large cigar. Learning from a young age, he puffed on it, until smoke came out the butt. Quickly shaking the match, the soft flare went out, and was tosssed away. Really, he didn't even like smoking, the tast or anything. But, the smell of smoke was so intoxicating, he had to do it, or who would? Only recently had this habit errupted in the youngster. But as rebellious as he is, he did this as a small protest against the government he so hated. Still, he had to remember that the government was behind this contest: he had to play by their rules.
After a few more puffs on the cigar, he threw it towards the road as a car spead through, smashing it to bits. Suddenly looking up, he heard a sweet, soft tune being played from above, and gently hummed lyrics to it.
The sound suddenly, without it even being the end of the song, stopped. Taisei glanced upwards to see if the female playing was still their. As expected, she wasn't. Realizing her plan, the brown-haired boy ran quickly, before the female from above showed up, with her pale eyes set on him. Tripping many times, he made it to the front of the building.

Fwam! He tripped on top of a weird looking, blue-haired freak. It was the narssassistic janitor of the estate, though he wasn't a very good one. He simply was stunned on top of the janitor for a moment, knowing that he was now caught, as that girl could move at the spead of light. Jumping up from him, he turned and yelled his appology, before falling again, as a foot from around the corner tripped him.

Looking up, he saw his worst nightmare....
"H....Hahenko, wats up?" He asked nervously. The females furious eyes didn't leave his for a second.
"What did we talk about yesterdy?" She asked, putting a foot on his back. He coughed violently, only recently having smoked a large cigar.
"I-I dunno, I was messed up yesterday....," Taisei tried to worm his way out of this.
It didn't work.

"YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS!" Hahenko yelled, kicking his back. "No smoking, no drugs, and definantly NO PANTY RAIDS!"
She was absolutely furious, Taisei could tell, but there really was nothing he could do now. All he could simply do was lay there and take it like a man. The rant she had went on and on and on. Maybe she was so mad because if she lost him, no one would remember her? Or maybe she truely cared for his health? Or maybe it was a matter of winning this competition? Who knew, but at that point, the girl didn't care. She though his carelessness couldn't get any worse, but knew it might could if she didn't nag on him even this much.

This competition......will be torture. Taisei couldn't help thinking.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff