Welcome to Gaia! ::

The survivors from the left 4 Dead game have survived and are at a stronghold protecting them from any zombie. It is run by the military. There are 4 new survivors trapped in a city and need to get out by any means necessary. Hell is breaking loose, these survivors will cure the infection ... one bullet at a time.

Rulez-

1) No godmodding
2) no killing other players (so theres no friendly fire activated XD)
3) i control the zombies u dont
4) u control when u get hit but dont be like "i never get hit" just get hit at least once in a while... be generous
5) you can get pinned and incapacitated and another survivor will have to save ur a**
6) have fun!
7) oh and PM me the character profiles

Character profile skeletons -

Gaia name:
Name of survivor:
sex: (gender u idiots)
Bio:
occupation before outbreak:
extra:
favorite weapon:
~Characters~
X_Raiden_CyborgNinja

Gaia name: X_Raiden_CyborgNinja
Name of survivor: Caiden Fox
appearence: User Image
sex: Male
Bio: Was in the S.W.A.T. and is very acurate when shooting. His family is in a military base safe from the outbreak.
occupation before outbreak: Police S.W.A.T.
extra: likes to smoke. isnt wearing his police clothes.
favorite weapon: any weapon that'l blow a hole through a zombies head

Naota the ace of hearts
Gaia name: Naota the ace of hearts
Name of survivor: Sora Namoki
Appearance:User Image
sex: male
Bio: He is a decent shot but prefers to yous swords over guns. he has no family. Doesn't like to talk about himself (likes to be mysterious)
Occupation before outbreak: none
Extra: he thinks of himself as a ninja because of his sword skills and his hand to hand combat skills
Favorite weapon: his short Katana and his machine gun that supposedly belonged to his father... and anything that can be destructive.

Adamski Shalashaska
Gaia name:adamski shalashaska
Name of survivor: Shaun
Appearence:User Image
sex:Male, Straight
Bio: Struggled with life all the time. And to get his mind off pain he threw himself into his school work. He graduated as the top student in his school. And wanted to travel and loved wilderness. He travel around the world learning about different cultures and how they act and survive. He then went back home and got his biology and medical degree and started to help some researchers in Alaska. He got word that his mother died and traveled back home. upon his arrival the outbreak happened turning his family into zombies. Now he's running for his life trying to escape........
occupation before outbreak:Alaskan researcher
extra:excellent healer and knows weak points in the body
favorite weapon: two Colt 1894 Bisley

"]
cunning ace of diamonds
cunning ace of diamonds
name: Miroshida Tirmagedo
appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
sex: male
bio: height- 6'2", 138lbs, eyes-were blue, but are now stained red from blood, hair-black w/red tips
occupation before outbreak: Miroshida was a guitarist in his band 'Soul Destruction' that consisted of himself and his friends. His job was a teacher to those who needed guitar lessons.
before the outbreak: Miroshida was an average high school kid. He played guitar, ran cross country, and had a group of friends that he could always trust. He had one special talent though, which was his excellent marksmanship. That was last year... and now things are changing for the worst. On the second week after graduation, his friends came over for his grad. party. One was looking and feeling a bit under the weather. None knew he was infected with the virus that would send Miroshida's life to hell. Luckily Miroshida went to get his parents supplies for the party, because by the time he returned, everyone was dead, cannibalized, and seemingly thrown about the ground. He panicked, and rushed to find his parents. Unfortunately, he found them dead with a letter clutched in his father's hand. He took te note, and nearly puked, for it was written in blood and read " son.........help.........run........awa....." and trailed off the page. He ran to his room and grabbed his 3 favorite things. His scoped .44, a sniper rifle, and his trusted guitar. Miroshida then ran to the police station where he found more dead bodies...same as his home. He took some 9mm pistols and ammo from the dead police, and ran to find a safe haven from the carnage.
favorite weapon: a scoped .44, and his sniper rifle
starting handguns

HK Mk 23 (or Mark 23) -- can dual weild
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Beretta M92F -- can dual wield

44. Magnum -- cannot dual (too powerful and big recoil)

Safehouse/start weapons u find

UHC 870 Shotgun

H&K UMP 45 submachine gun

Second tier of weapons u find

USAS-12 Auto Shotgun

CASV M4

PSG1 semi auto sniper

Sharp objects

Combat Knife

short katana
~The Horde~
(enemy list)

Zombie -- your average zombie ... no wait ... they run ....

Hunter -- the leathal hunter stalks you and waits for the right moment to pounce and kill a survivor. Once you are pinned another survivor has to free you.
User Image

Boomer -- This big zombie is filled with horde attracting bile. Once he vomits on you or explodes when you shoot him, the horde comes.

Smoker -- Smokers usually hang in high places to try to pick off a survivor with its long tounge. He grabs you with his tounge and pulls you in, pinning you. You need another survivor to help get the tounge off.
User Image

Witch -- This zombie fools you into thinking she's human by crying. Dont be fooled the witch has nails that can rip through steel and is faster than any other zombie. DON'T STARTLE HER JUST SNEAK AROUND HER!

Tank -- Brute Force is the only thing this 8ft tall, tough, zombie is all about. Run or Shoot? BOTH!!!

THE HORDE!!! -- Zombies come in random waves of attack, or you can attract a horde by getting vomited on, Condensendo Events, or loud things like setting off car alarms.
~Status~

Fine- you havent been attacked much or not even at all. You can run fine.

Caution- You have been attacked quite a bit. You are starting to slow down.

Danger- You've been attacked way too much and it shows. You are running behind and wont be able to catch up to things or run away fast. Dodging skills are halved. You are a danger to the survivors slowing them down. HEAL UP!

Incapacitated- You've fallen and you can't get up (at least till another survivor helps you). This happens usually when you pinned but it can happen regularly if you have low health. You will bleed out and die if no one can save you.

Death- oh no! You have died! don't worry when this happens another survivor will have to free you from a closet. (or in this case 10 - 15 posts before we can find you.)
Condensendo Events

These are events in the RP that there is only one way to get through an area, but it attracts the horde in massive waves.
Examples: Turning the power back on to open shutters, Or opening an emergency door (the ones that ring really loud).
It was a month after the Infection Broke out. Caiden had some how miraculously managed to stay alive. Every survivor who was immune died off when he helped them. It was starting to get to him. He wondered if he'd use his gun on himself.
No I cant end it like that! he yelled to himself in his head.
He was in a city. A Dark alleyway... not a good idea. He moved on into an apartment building where it was safe.
Jason was walking around the city when he turned a corner and saw a human. For once he saw something other than a Boomer or a Hunter! Jason ran up to him. "Hey! Finally someone that isnt a zombie."
((im sorry but you cant roleplay u were beaten to the punch. other people wanted to play and you never fixed your character profile. The four spots are taken up.If you try to post again ill have to delete it))
So far so good..... Thought Miroshida as he cautiously walked around a corner of a building. "Now where to go? Every place i go is crawling with zombies." ... "I guess i'll try to find some shelter for now." He said as he searched for a safe area to rest in.
Sora was wandering around aimlessly like he usually does. I'm getting bored.. why is there never anything cool going on? he said to himself. just then he heard someone screaming. He ran to see what was going on when he saw a woman Whats going on? Sora asked. Run.... run away get far away from that evil place! the woman said in a panic. Whats so evil about that city?Sora asked. just then he heard a strange growl and the woman screamed RUN BEFORE It GETS YOU T-- and she was taken down by a hunter. What the ******** is that thing!?Sora exclaimed as he reached for his katana. Sora lunged at the beast and with a few good slashes made it retreat. Sora looked down and saw the woman was still breathing but was bleeding a lot and was now missing her arm. The woman slowly lifted her arm I-It bit me..... please you have to kill me.... before i become a monster... I-I don't... want to hurt anyone.... i want this madness to...stop.she said as her final request. Sora replied N-No I cant.. PLEASE she screamed. Sora slowly pulled out a pistol he got from the last town he traveled to and pulled the trigger. T-Thank you... said the woman in her last breath. a tear rolled down Sora's face I'll stop the madness he said quietly to himself I'LL END IT! He shouted in a rage as he ran off toward the city.
((naota plz put quotations when someone is talking))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff