gender Male
my fear UNKNOWN
what i hate adults
what i love UNKNOWN
role Resistor
Power Control Technology and Machines
my crush n/a
personality Apathetic, wants no help from others, prefers being alone

About me he's the resistor, the one who somehow escaped years ago and is now back
roleplayer MuteMetheMythos
The Children

User Image
Prelude
nicknames Prea
age 14
gender female
my fear Losing friends
what i hate feuding
what i love Quiet, Reading, When she can make someone smile
role Preistest
Power Healing with her thoughts
my crush Has always been the resistor, since she read about him, though she hadn't met him
personality Kind, and quiet seems emotionless at times always trying to help out the others.
About me Her parents were one of the very few who fought for the lives of the children and died in the attacks, she grew upliving in the church an reading the books in the secret library there
roleplayer EchoLightray

User Image
Sky (No last name)
nicknames none
age 15
gender female
my fear Darkness
what i hate The adults rule over her, people who are bossy, and anyone being mean to anyone else
what i love Cooking, Baking, making beautiful food
role Baker
Power -------
my crush None at the moment
personality Sweet and quarky but a temper when it comes to people not being treated as they should. Easily distracted by pretty objects and easy to get along with

About me Sky was left by her parents after her birth. She was left in the care of another child, age 13 at the time, who taught her how to bake and cook. Since she was able to walk, Sky wandered, exploring, which got her into much trouble, but she was innocent to the hate of the world. The one thing that scared her most was darkeness, afraid to even sleep without the stove of the bakery lit least someone sneek up on her in the night.

roleplayer Raya_Light

User Image
Dex
nicknames none
age 17 1/2
gender Male
my fear turning 18
what i hate arrogant people
what i love sweets, tools
role Mechanic
Power Move objects with his mind
my crush Prelude
personality calm, cool, collected, hardworking
About me He doesnt remember his parents and doesnt care he likes living on his own, enjoys making and inventing things as well as discovering new things. Likes to work alone but is fine if someone watches
roleplayer CheshyKit02
THE ADULTS

User Image
Marco Marie

nicknames Marco
age 18
gender Female

my fear The others knowing i wish to help The Resistor
what i hate Spiders/ Death/ And that all will be lost
what i love Freash Air/ Flowers/ And The Hunt
role Hunter
Power----------------------------
my crush n/a

personality sarcastic/ rude/ and worried

About me From the begining i knew some thing was off about the way we lived here. But as i was raised i did not question the roles played and our way of life, because for us it was normal natral even. My role fits what my earlier role was, a butcher. so now as i hunt i am reminded every day what The Resistor means. And why he returned and i am in sympathy of him. though we all hear the rumers no adult has seen him and as i am now an adult (even if only by one year) i will never be able to help and i pains me.

roleplayer akako hide

User Image
Luther Rothenburg
nicknames Luther
age 21
gender Male
my fear failing to finish his duty
what i hate children
what i love nothing really
role Officer/Hunter
Power alchemy(morph anything he touches)
my crush Has no time for such things
personality Determined, Wont stop until he finishes his job
About me doesnt remember childhood, it is a crime for an adult to do so, Has worked his way up to the top, earning the BOSS's respect, He's the head of the search for fugitive children and the Resistor.
roleplayer KlausNya

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces