Welcome to Gaia! ::

Whose Valentine's day Avatar do you like the most?

Animeblues 0.375 37.5% [ 3 ]
The Yuffie 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Moonlight210 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
RavenMikuna 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
NDGHeartBreak 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
Torrallon 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on February 15, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 65 66 67

Friendly Lunatic

User Image
Denzo Dianire

Denzo hurried after the others and kept his hand rested at the handle of his sword for just in case. Thankfully, they had all made it with out any more complications. Once inside Denzo bent over to rest his hands on his knees. He was breathing hard after the long run they had made with a lack of food and supplies to keep his energy up.

Denzo watched as Phaedra ran around to barricade the room while he found himself a place to plop his butt down. He almost couldn't believe they were even still alive. If it wasn't for Phaedra they might not be. "Thank you, Phaedra..." Denzo let out first and then tried to piece together everything she was saying. None of it really made much sense at all to him. "Hmm? I'm sorry, but none of that makes much sense. What's this about a Dr. Sing? In any case... from what it sounds like we are all in the same boat. Soldiers cast aside by Crest... God it was horrible..." Denzo said while his voice began to trail off toward the end. Sure he had seen much death and gore over the past decade, but nothing came close to what he had seen that night.
User ImageUnit T1N4 *a.k.a Tina*User Image
User Image User Image

Name: Unit T1N4 a.k.a Tina
Mood:
Thoughts:
Inventory: Personal Issue Crossbow
Outfits:Picture
Themes: {{Normal - Savior of the Dreaming Dead}} {{Romance - Candles and Clockwork}} {{Battle - Feint}}

"What has been seen cannot be unseen
What has been heard cannot be unheard
What has been spoken cannot be unspoken
And what has been learned cannot be forgotten
such is the curse of mortality...."

User Image

Tina cast a glance to Zero as he spoke to her in return. Both Tina and T1N4, however, had felt the ping of action from Nightmare. He remained docile for now, but the activity was worth taking note of. T1N4... The equivalent of sensing a nod from the AI sharing her body could be felt, and all safety measure were suddenly slammed harshly back in place. She was still sharing power with Zero, but there was a wall being held between them, set up by T1N4 to keep Nightmare from possibly infecting her systems. She'd hate to think of what Nightmare might have the two of them do to their biological comrades. On the other hand, as a fighting force, he was incredibly fierce. Once the problem with their power was worked out, she would have to return to settling the problem of getting Nightmare to actually fight for a side... Preferably the side that she and her biological friends were on.

"We are no longer with Crest... As you know they would love to get ahold of me to restore me to... how I was when I was oblivious. But aside from that, I have found a combined blessing and burden." She raised her left hand up to pat at Zero's shoulder while looking toward Phaedra. "Unit Zero here. I would like to teach him to... well... Be more 'Real.' I would like to give him a consciousness and personality. The ability to form opinions and have idea's about things in the way that Humans and I have been able to do... The only problem is dealing with Nightmare, another Intelligence within him, But I do not believe Nightmare to be a lost cause either." Tina looked to the floor for a moment. "Sorry if I am repeating anything I might have said to you before, but I have had to erase some small bits of memory, and I'm afraid some small talk might have been included in that."

User Image

[OOC: Sorry, small post, but I'm making multiple posts with multiple characters. Just don't have too much to say with Tina at the moment.]
User ImageUser Image

Sumey Shikyo
Kishyo Shikyo

Sumey smiled widely as she looked to her brother. He merely gave her a smug grin. "I'll win..." He said, simply enough, before she jumped up to the top of the doorframe, grabbing at the top of it and pulling herself in. "Darkness can only get you so far!" Her voice softly rang back toward him before the soft patter of feet falling to the ground died to silence. "I shouldn't have to remind you how creative I can get with the shadows." He said. He too leapt into the station through the doorway that the animals were let in, disappearing into the shadows and down a hallway in the building. "Fine... Three free strikes for you next match if you win... Three for me if I win though!" The girls voice seemed to float through the darkened hallways from no source at all as she moved slowly through the shadows, shifting from one to the other in the building. She didn't bother staying close to the floor, and neither did Kishyo. They were both small, so they used their gear and powers to cling to the ceiling. The people inside were on edge, and with monsters roaming around inside, they were already quick to pull a trigger, or attack at anything that they thought was a threat. The casual talking of the twins inside made the humans a bit more uneasy.

A door flew open, pushed by some unseen force. Unseen because of the blinding light emanating from the doorway shining into the next room. A woman inside fired at the light until her pistol was empty. "See? This will be easier than I thought..." Sumey's voice rang out from behind the light. Suddenly, however, a shadow crept up behind the woman. The shadow itself seemed to wrap around the womans neck, quickly coiling around her chin and her head before twisting, eliciting a loud crack from her neck. ".... You cheated!" A chuckle came from the shadows nearby, and automatic gunfire rang out. Shortly afterward however, another crack could be heard before a male voice screamed out in pain. "Cheater! You killed my captive!" Sumey's voice rang out before the room filled with light, and a pained yell was let out from the same man from just a moment earlier, until he was suddenly very quiet. "... Fine, I'll stop killing your captives, stop killing mine..." The boys voice grumbled for a moment before a lighter higher pitched voice squealed out in panic.

"Well, maybe the kids know something..." Kishyo looked to Sumey for a moment, then shook his head crossing his arms. "When do they ever? Unlike Xulion, Human parents like to keep their kids helpless and dumb..." Sumey sighed. "You never know..." Sumey and Kishyo stood outside of a jail cell, inside of which, they'd managed to corale a few young girls and a couple boys. There was one adult in the other cell, but he was unconscious. Currently the mountain lions paced outside of the cells alongside Sumey and Kishyo. "Fine, since Im the only one who thinks they know anything, I'll ask the questions." Sumey stepped forward and tapped her knife on the bar of the cell. "Here's what we wanna know. There was information about some woman with long blonde hair living nearby. You'll tell us anything you know about someone like that, and if it's what we wanna hear, I won't cut any of you... But if you lie to us, we'll know. And it'll hurt really bad."

A few of the girls broke out crying. Earlier before they were rounded up, the adults watching them were mostly killed off. Regardless of where they shot, they couldn't hit whatever it was that was attacking them. Then the light came in the room and the light and the dark seemed to fight back and forth with eachother. Caught between both forces, they couldn't even see, And between the light and the dark, almost all of them died. Bones cracked beneath an invisible force and skin seemed to burn. One of the boys kept quiet, but the other spoke up. "... Some woman came to us a few days ago with supplies... She traded with us and went along to the north... She said she'd be staying in a large building to the north for a while to gather some things if we needed to trade." "North huh?" The boy nodded. Sumey sheathed her knife. "One of the adults was teaching me to use a compass so I wouldn't get lost... I kept track of which way she went when she left..." Sumey and Kishyo looked between eachother for a moment before smirking at the boy. "... I'll help if you don't kill the rest of us. I can point you in the direction she was going." Sumey giggled a little bit, before Kishyo patted her on the shoulder with the back of his hand. She stopped and smiled at him. "Okay, fine. But these pets are hard to keep control of. So you better hope this information is worth something.

[OoC: Will continue with the twins shortly....]

Friendly Lunatic

User Image
ERICK

*~━━━━━━━━━~*

Erick would continue to glare at the group that had attacked them, but felt at least a little relieved at Rilie's words. Still, he was uneasy about the whole situation. It just wasn't in Erick to trust very many people. Especially, when it came to keeping Eli alive now too.

With everyone moving toward the tent and things seeming to be relatively safe, Erick knew he needed to check on Sophie. After Erick had been struck by the arrows, Sophie had been rather quiet. "Hey, Sophie. You alright? You didn't get hurt did you?" Erick would ask as he made his way over to look at her. With all the time the two had spent together over the years, Sophie would know he had been acting rather off ever since Eli and Victor returned to them. He was far more aggressive to those who would cause the group harm. Before they were always avoiding dangerous situations, but still made their trips to camp sites for trading. Of course, things didn't always go well to say the least, but Erick had always been more calm and cunning rather than rash and angry.

Erick would thrust his sword into the snow covered ground beside them, before reaching out to touch the child's soft cheek with his rough hand. His eyes instantly moved to check her leg that had nearly been hit. Erick hated the idea of what might of happened if it had been hit. He probably would have killed the whole lot of them if it wasn't for the poison that slowed him down at Rilie stepping up the way she had.

*~━━━━━━━━━~*

Friendly Lunatic

User Image

Vɪϲϯσɾ

Victor would rub the back of his head a little bashfully at Eli's comment of how he was a smooth talker. A grin showed on his face which only widened from the kiss at his cheek. "To think I was so shy before we all met, huh?" Victor joked and would stick out his tongue playfully. To most it probably seemed strange how Victor could be so at ease considering the surgery he had just performed on a little kid, but that was just how he was. "Don't worry, Eli. I'll be fine after some beauty sleep. You know how much I need that."

As the parents rushed in, the mom placed both hands over her mouth gasping at the sight of their child alive and well. Though the child had passed out soon after the surgery, one could see her stomach and chest rise up and down. "I take it she's your daughter. She will be just fine after her rest. Take a look at where her wound used to be if you don't believe it." Victor stated while looking up to watch the mom run over to her daughter and immediately searched for a bullet wound only to find nothing. Not even a scar. She seemed to be in complete disbelief as she continuously looked back and forth between the child and the dad.

The dad looked on for a moment longer with his mouth and eyes wide opened. He stumbled back a bit before plopping his butt down. Soon he began to laugh and clutch his hands together in front of him. "Oh ho ho! Our prayers have been answered!" The man would cry, before looking over to Victor and Eli his laughter quickly died and he quickly both of his palms together and lowered his forehead to touch his thumbs. He bowed to them and in a most sincere apologetic voice he would say with tears rolling down his cheeks. "I'm so sorry for attacking you all... It should have never happened... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." The man would say repeatedly while his possible wife reached over to place a hand on his shoulder. She too would bow her head and apologize as well. "A group rolled through recently in Crest truck. Normally, on our run ins with Crest they would never bother us, but once we got a better look at them, they weren't soldiers at all. Probably, just stole the thing, those bastards... They started shooting everyone, kidnapped a few of the women and stole all of our medical supplies and what few weapons we had then just drove away. We th-thought if we... then maybe we could find more med... God it was stupid... Forgive us..." the lady pleaded while explaining what had happened recently to their campsite.

The lady who had been watching over the small girl had left somewhere in the middle of everything and her voice could clearly be heard from with in the tent. "She's alive! Our daughter is alive! They saved her! Not even a scar is left on her! Its a miracle!"

Victor sat back in complete shock at everyone's reactions. Even though he had been so talkative not too long ago, he had completely lost all forms of speech in that moment and could only look to Eli on this one.

User ImageVictor x EliUser ImageVictor x EliUser Image

Married Vampire

13,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User ImagePhaedra *Hayden* BurnetteUser Image
User Image User Image

"I could have fallen for someone else
But he wouldn't make my heart skip a beat like you do
First time I met you I knew nothing about you
Then we became close, I found out things that surprised me
All of the things we have in common...made me smile
Leaving me to want to know more about you."

Name: Phaedra *Hayden* Burnette
Mood: annoyed, on guard, serious
Thoughts: *Crest and Zhang are going to end soon enough*
Inventory: Twin hunting blades, Twin Desert Eagle .44 Magnum Pistols, Katana
Outfits:{{new look}}
Themes: {{Normal}} {{Romance}} {{Battle}}

"Pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness.
Thy action cause men pain and suffering.
Thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins.
How would you like to see what death is like?"

User Image
Phaedra only looked between Denzo and Tina as they were the only two to answer to her. as she listened to them, she shook her head and turned away, so they weren't sent to retrieve her, that was a relief. but they were cast aside, like Crest no longer cared. that figures, lifting her hands up she gripped her hair with one hand and pulled the hair tie out with the other letting her hair cascade down freely to her back. she pocketed the hair tie and ran her fingers through her hair, her nails scraping against her scalp as she scratched her head. thoughts continued to run through her mind. it wasn't until she took a breath and closed her eyes as she slowly let the breath slip from her lips, turning her head to the side she looked over her shoulder at Denzo and then raised a hand and pointed towards the medium sized crate beside him, and spoke, in that crate beside you Denzo, has food and and different things to drink, help yourself to any of it. I managed to scavenger this entire little place and grab all that I found and save it there. . . also its Dr. Zhang, not sing. before I got away from Crest, I found him in an underground bunker type of medical facility. he does experiments on people in there. . . he was even experimenting on Alex. he was trying to turn Alex into one of those monsterish soldiers of his. I should have ended Alex's life there when I had the chance, so he wouldn't be left to suffer at the hands of that f*cking doctor. . ." Phaedra looked ahead again as she took a breath, her eyes were clenched tightly as she tried to calm down. she was angry at herself for leaving Alex, but she was also angry that she didn't kill Zhang when she had the chance. her hand unclenched as she let it rest at her side. slowly she took another breath as she then turned to face Danzo and Tina, she raised her arms and folded them over her chest as she spoke again, "obviously we cant stay here for long. ive counted how many hours to days until this little town will get outrun by those things out there. and our time is almost up, so we can pack what I managed to save and we can get out of here by afternoon tomorrow. but for now we have to keep moving. Crest has gone to far and they need to be stopped, and I plan on stopping them. starting with Zhang, his head is mine. what about you two, are you going to come with me?"
User Image

[OOC:]

Married Vampire

13,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Rilie, Scarlette, Axel Redfield
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

|▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Rilie continued to carry around her daughter in her arms with Axel following beside her as they walked around the small camp. it was something new to them to see. they of course were getting strange looks, though Rilie knew why, because she still had metal armor wrapped around her hands, forearms, feet and calves. but Rilie didn't let it show that she cared for the stares, she morely showed that she was protective of her kids. as they walked around they ended up walking over towards Erick and Sophies sides, once they spotted them. lowering herself alittle, Rilie stuck her hand out and gripped Erick on the shoulder gently and then spoke softly, as she looked between Sophie and Erick, you two gonna be okay? Scarlette shuffled in Rilie's arms and then Rilie allowed Scarlette to get down and Scarlette moved to sit down beside Sophie and lean against her side. Axel looked away, he was more on guard like Erick was, he didn't trust these people after they attacked them. Rilie looked down at Axel and placed her hand on his head and ruffled his hair causing him to chuckle and look up at her with a smile, to which Rilie returns with her own. Rilie then turns to look towards the tent that Eli and Victor were still in, and tilted her head to the side as she wondered how things were going in there.

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

Sophie
Sophie smiled up to Erick as he asked if she was alright. "I'm doing better than you are" she said, giggling as he touched her cheek. As he examined her leg, Scarlette came to sit down beside her. Sophie smiled gently at her.

"Exciting day, huh?"

Sophie put an arm around the girls shoulders and looked off towards the tent Eli and Victor were working in. She could see the aura around the tent. It was visible to anyone, but she could also see the center of the aura inside. And the child they were working on, her aura grew stronger.

"Eli and Victor are gonna be tired..." Sophie stated as the aura around the tent disappeared. It wasn't long before someone came out and started to spread the news. It was a miracle, they said. The only miracle about it was that they were there in time to help.
<3

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image
User Image

Eli
Eli watched the supposed parents as they apologized and explained their situation. She couldn't really blame them, per say. They were desperate. Eli had felt their desperation at times. She'd do anything to protect Sophie. Sophie wasn't even her daughter though. "No one got seriously hurt...everything is alright" Eli said quietly, moving closer to Victor's side and taking one of his hands in hers. She smiled up at him a little.

'Don't worry...You get use to this'

She thought. She was use to being treated like some kind of, she wouldn't go so far as to say god, but definitely some kind of celestial being. Eli was use to being looked at differently. And at times, it was not in a positive light. She could remember too well the days where Pride was trying to kill her.

"We can, perhaps, help you guys out. If we see these people, we will definitely stop them...but I have a request, in return." Eli stated, her expression turning serious as she looked at the girls parents.

"What we did here today, must be kept quiet. We were never here...Especialy if Crest asks. They cannot be trusted..." Eli wasn't going to tell them why she was making such a request. But after what Victor and her had done, she was sure they would oblige with her request. They could not leave any trail. After the incident at Pride, she was sure it was only a matter of time before Crest caught on to the return of Eli, Victor, and Hiro.

"We should go talk to the others after this...You need to rest...so maybe we should stay for a little bit. It wont do us any good to keep moving with no energy" she thought to Victor as she watched the man and woman.
The Priestess

Friendly Lunatic

User Image
Denzo Dianire

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.... Underground facilities? Inhumane experimentation on mutations? Monster soldiers? Urrg my head..." Denzo asked while moving over to the crate of food. His mouth watered at the very thought of something, anything to eat. He began going through the food while trying to absorb all the information he had just received. "Now I already would love a shot at Crest for abandoning their own, but I can't picture them being like that. I mean, they want to save the world right?"

Denzo spoke softly, while removing a bottle of water and opening quickly opening it as fast as he could. He gulped down a good portion of it as if he hadn't had any thing to drink in days. It was hard for him to accept Crest as being so terrible, but even he was starting to question their motives. "Of course. Safer together than alone right?" Denzo showed a smile while also a bit refreshed at the taste of fresh water and food.

Friendly Lunatic

User Image
ERICK

*~━━━━━━━━━~*

Erick gave a soft smile, relieved the little one was alright and the little comment she made. "I'll be fine." He spoke, while his expression turned cold once again. His eyes moved to the other children as they came up. Seemed everyone was just fine, for the most part.

"Good. Looks like everyone is unharmed. We should head out immidi..." Erick started when he noticed Sophie doing something she had only recently started to do. It was a bit nolstalgic for him to see this look in Sophie's eyes. The way she would just stare off into Eli's direction. It was something Erick had caught her doing numerous times in past before Eli's disappearance. Long ago he had dubbed it, 'Staring into starlight.' A small smile appeared on his face.

He would then reach over and pat the girl's head as he stood up to return his attention to the tent. "Come on. Let's go save those two knuckleheads from the worshippers shall we?" Erick would say half jokingly.

*~━━━━━━━━━~*

Married Vampire

13,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User ImagePhaedra *Hayden* BurnetteUser Image
User Image User Image

"I could have fallen for someone else
But he wouldn't make my heart skip a beat like you do
First time I met you I knew nothing about you
Then we became close, I found out things that surprised me
All of the things we have in common...made me smile
Leaving me to want to know more about you."

Name: Phaedra *Hayden* Burnette
Mood: slightly annoyed
Thoughts: *I will get you back Alex, I swear.*
Inventory: Twin hunting blades, Twin Desert Eagle .44 Magnum Pistols, Katana
Outfits:{{new look}}
Themes: {{Normal}} {{Romance}} {{Battle}}

"Pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness.
Thy action cause men pain and suffering.
Thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins.
How would you like to see what death is like?"

User Image
Phaedra looked back at Denzo and then towards Fina and back at Denzo again. softly she would roll her eyes, he was making it such a big deal. well in reality it was a big deal, if you looked at it from different objectives and angles. with a sigh Phaedra would speak up as she leant back against the wall her arms crossing over her chest, im pretty sure your head and world would be blown apart if you saw it all for yourself there Denzo. just hearing it is one thing, but seeing it, its a whole different ball game. so just be lucky you got out of there when you guys did. turning around she would peak out the boarded up window again before resting her head against the window pain. she listened to Denzo speak up again and it caused her to shake her head gently, he was right. it was better to be together, rather then alone. especially around here, with those damned zombies and whatnot. Phaedra really worried more about the mutations and abominations, those were a hell of a lot more dangerous. and they needed to leave, and leave soon. but for now, as they still had some time to rest she looked over her shoulder at Denzo and Fina again, you two get your rest, we leave at dawn before we get over run by that hoard. ill keep watch. and with that she leant back up against the wall and continuously would watch out the window for a few minutes before closing her eyes to rest. a habit she had a knack for constantly repeating for quite some time.
User Image

[OOC:]

AnimeBlues

Torrallon

Married Vampire

13,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Rilie, Scarlette, Axel Redfield
User Image

Rilie continued to remain quiet as she watched the surrounding area around them, Axel doing the same though at times he would look over at Sophie and Scarlette, and feel slightly jealous of the two before looking away to keeping a watchful eye. Scarlette leant against Sophie and smiled as she nuzzled into the slightly older younger girl beside her. Scarlette would nod her head as she looked up at Sophie and spoke, yes very exciting. when Sophie spoke again and turned her attention towards Eli and Victors direction and then Erick spoke up, Rilie and Axel turned to look at them and then in the direction of Eli and Victor who were still in the tent. a soft chuckle left Rilies lips and Axel cracked a small smile. Rilie then turned serious as she spoke towards Erick, I agree with you, we really should be heading out and moving on. but knowing Victor and Eli, they may have both over done it with that healing trick of theirs. that alone makes me worry for them. Axel was silent as he listened to his mom and Erick speak, he moved to stand near Sophie and Scarlette as he waited to see what his mother and Erick were going to do. Scarlette continued to snuggle against Sophie as Rilie would shift her gaze from looking at the tent Eli and Victor were in, towards Erick and then back at the tent.

AnimeBlues

The Yuffie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out