slave/master: slave
preferd sex of master: girl

*is brough in and throwin into a cage she sits there as she waits*
*continues to sit in her cage and starts to hum in boardem*
*gets up close to the bars and looks around*
name:Lorea
slave/master:master
preferd sex of master:any

*walks in and looks at Yuri* hi there...*blushes a little a small smile on her lips*
Bi_girl
name:Lorea
slave/master:master
preferd sex of master:any

*walks in and looks at Yuri* hi there...*blushes a little a small smile on her lips*

*looks up* hey *smilz when she sees her*
have you been treated well? *moves a little closer to the bars*
Bi_girl
have you been treated well? *moves a little closer to the bars*

i have been treated pretty good the food is crap but it keeps me alive and there where no whips or anything so other then the food i am good
*smiles a little more* I'm glad to hear that *sits next to the cage* how did you end up in here? *reatches into her pocket and holds a sandwage out for her*
Bi_girl
*smiles a little more* I'm glad to hear that *sits next to the cage* how did you end up in here? *reatches into her pocket and holds a sandwage out for her*

*smilez and takes the sand which* how did i get here i dont know i was walkin down the street 1 day they shoot me with a trank and it nocked me out and they brought me here *eats the sandwhich* thxs
xxyuri
Bi_girl

*smilez and takes the sand which* how did i get here i dont know i was walkin down the street 1 day they shoot me with a trank and it nocked me out and they brought me here *eats the sandwhich* thxs

your welcome *reatches into the cage and gently strokes her hair* you have beatuiful hair *blushes a little*
Bi_girl
xxyuri
Bi_girl

your welcome *reatches into the cage and gently strokes her hair* you have beatuiful hair *blushes a little*

oo thxs *smilez and reaches out and strokes her arm* you have soft and beatuiful skin *blushes*
ummm *blushes a little deeper* do you ummm....have a master yet?
Bi_girl

no i dont *smilez* would u be my master
xxyuri
Bi_girl

*smiles* yes if you would like that *walks to the fron of the cage and opens it*
Bi_girl
xxyuri
Bi_girl

*smiles* yes if you would like that *walks to the fron of the cage and opens it*

i would love it *when she opens the cage she walks out and hugz her* thxs so much

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff