Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
”Ms.Ayame please be careful… I don’t have a good feeling.” Ayame turned once more, to look at Enju. Just as she opened her mouth to speak, she heard something that almost sounded like a snarl. Her breath hitched slightly in her throat. Slowly, she turned. Only to be met with glowing, golden yellow eyes quickly approaching them. Pink orbs quickly filled with panic, and she began to back toward Enju. It was too difficult to see who those eyes belonged to in the darkness, but as the figure moved past one of the windows, the moonlight revealed the intruder. It was Vladimir. But something was off about him. Those eyes...they were not how she remembered them. These eyes terrified her.

He wasn't slowing down. Something wasn't right.
"Vladi-!" Just then, Vladimir had lunged at her. Something silver in his hands glinted in the moonlight and she gasped. Did he have knives in his hands? She went to move back once more, in a vain attempt to move out of his reach, she tripped over her feet and fell to the floor. Just then their eyes met, and he had come to a complete stop. The weapons slipped from his hands and fell to the ground with a loud clatter. They were straight blades. Her eyes moved back up to Vlad who looked utterly astonished. What had just happened? Did he think she was someone else? Couldn't he smell her? Oh-she had completely forgotten that she had vampire blood smeared throughout her body. He had most likely mistaken her for another vampire. He didn't know the scent of Enju's blood either. Her eyes were now filled with relief.

Ayame then realized that she was still on the ground and she got up, carefully. Vladimir was turned around, most likely to scold himself for what he had just done.A moment later he turned to her.
"Glad you're alright my blood stained princess" He whispered quietly, obviously disappointed. He then turned to Enju and thanked her. Ayame's emotions had overwhelmed her. Not even really giving Vladimir any warning, she stepped closer, wrapping her arms around his frame. She was just relieved that he was okay. She was also relieved that he wasn't trying to kill her, and now he could try and help Enju.

Letting go after a moment, Enju spoke up.
”Ms.Ayame are you alright?” Ayame gave a soft smile and a quick nod. She then turned to Vlad and spoke. ”No need to thank me for doing my job. You should be more careful…Though I need to take responsibility for the attack as well seeing I did mask her scent. What do we do from here on out? They will have a hard time finding her.” Ayame winced a little. She hated the thought that Enju was hurt in order to protect her. It wasn't right. Swallowing harshly, she looked down at the floor. They wouldn't have to hide if it wasn't for her. She could try to seperate from them, but they both were already familiar with her new scent. She sighed and looked back up to Enju as she was now sitting on the floor with her back against the wall with her injured arm resting in her lap.

Divine Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
User Image

Laura listened intently, nodding. It truly did seem to be odd for the Queen Mother to act in such a way. Why cause chaos and disorder when there was nothing to gain? Or, so it seemed to her. She agreed that the safest place, for her, at least, was the attic. But she did want to make sure the rest of her...coven was safe. She bit her lip, unsure of how to phrase her question."Um....are you feeling better....?" she started, haltingly. "I um....like, I want to make sure the rest of the coven is ok, but I'm no use against assassin vampires....But if you arent better, we should both stay up here." she said, rushing the last bit. She didnt want him risking his life even more if he hadn't recovered from his injuries.

Laura frowned. "There have been disappearances? Really?" Something was very fishy about all of it. Fishy in a conspiracy way. She stood up and began pacing, from the bed to the window, back and forth. "How many have disappeared? And what all did they do or say before disappearing?" she asked in a very flat, serious tone. She was about to turn at the window again when she noticed two people outside. Laura paused, to watch cautiously.

x
x
x
x

LocationAttic WithSedori

Divine Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
User Image

If Victoria still had a beating heart, it would have stopped. A million questions raced through her mind as another blurry memory surfaced. She heard this woman's voice , she sound friendly and soothing. But why did her stomach clench in fear?"Who are you?" she hissed, trying to bring her swirling mind to the present. "How do you know me? Why are you familiar? Why cant I remember?!" she asked, shouting the last question. The woman put a finger to her lips, smiling. "Dont want to attract unwanted attention, doll. You arent even supposed to recognise me." This caused the woman to frown. She approached Victoria casually, ignoring how the latter took a few halting steps back away from her. She stopped a few feet in front of her and leaned forward. "Why do you remember me?" she asked, her tone serious.

"I-I dont know." Victoria said, taking a few more steps back. "Why am I not supposed to? What's going on?" The woman smirked and leaned back. "Doll, this is the beginning of a new era. Our Queen Mother will bring about eternal safety for our kind. As they said in some recent movie, sometimes to make a new world you have to tear down the old one. Or something like that." she waved her hand. "Whatever." She turned and walked back to the house. It took a moment for Victoria to register what the woman said. "Wait! Who are you?" she called. "I'm Sophiana, doll. I'm your sister." the woman said, not turning around.

x
x
x
x

LocationOutside WithSophiana OOCChanged the font colour cause the two were really similar before ;-;

Dedicated Streaker

10,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
User Image

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± XXAt the very least... humans have aXXX "good taste"XXX ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

± : . : ± With: Enju, Ayame
± : . : ± In: Hallways
± : . : ± OOC:

"Ms.Ayame are you alright?"

A voice asked before the other vampire turned around and her back slid to the wall. There was no answer but it could be assumed that the princess was alright despite the circumstances. Hopefully. Despite his actions. It all flooded back to him, how she backed up towards Enju... the fear in those pink orbs. A heavy sigh escaped from him. Surely he had failed, Vladimir had failed his princess. Completely. He was never meant to serve anyway, especially not a human, probably not cut out to be in the position to protect anyone. He heard the low voice that held no real emotion before plastering a gentle smile. "Indeed. Vladimir... the Grayson coven" he spoke softly with a nod towards Enju. Omitting his actual title and position of the coven, he didn't feel too much like a master vampire anyhow. Even though he apparently was just a wonderful master vampire who truly deserved his title and rank, every worthy master vampire tried to murder their assigned princess. "What is thy name?" Vladimir asked curiously looking at Enju for only a second until something unexpected happened. Something frightening. Something that shook him to the very core. Arms wrapped around his figure and he visibly shuddered almost immediately, kept a cool composure though many shivers ran up his spine. There wasn't any warning, no time for him to be prepared. Sickened, unnerved and uncomfortable. Though he somehow kept a pleasant smile on his face during this encounter. "Yes, it's always a smart idea to hug monsters that have tried to rip out out your throat" Vladimir spoke with his traditional sarcasm though it did show his confusion over such an act. The blood sucker was expecting some form of yelling, punishment, or something at least from the human knave. Although a hug was punishment enough, Vladimir was expecting something... perhaps later on. She let go of him after a moment, thank goodness. Let out another sigh

Forced himself to not have any more troubling thoughts, there were more important tasks at hand. Ayame's safety and well being had to come before his own. Her happiness should be placed above his. "I agree with thee, I ought to be more careful. Believed Ayame to be one of the intruders... but I shouldn't of been so reckless" the vampire spoke with surprising honesty. Shook his head, yellow eyes grew a bit more fierce for only a second before calming down. Enju believed that she needed to take responsibility for his attack? Foolish. Chuckled as he also leaned against a wall as well. "Of course you do. You were the ones that put blades in my hands as well" he spoke before rolling his eyes, sarcasm like usual before taking a few steps towards the other vampire from the coven. "Hold thy tongue. Masking her scent was very clever." he finished. Vladimir would not have her blame herself. To put things blunt, that would be stupid. Then asked a question that he did not want to answer or really know the answer to. What should they do from here on out? Oh, he had plenty of sarcastic replies involving leaving Ayame alone... pushing her into the foyer with a sign around her neck that read "free meal". But nothing useful. "I do believe Ayame should tell us that" Vladimir answered. Whatever she wished for them to do, whatever made her feel safer... that would only feel right to him. The intruders would have a hard time finding her. A bit concerned Vladimir looked over at Enju's injured arm before sitting down beside her. Held out his hand. "Want me to look at it? Maybe injure it further?" he offered with a raised eyebrow, joking of course at the last part. Doing his best to make things light hearted. Could see what he could do, treat it a little bit. Would be better if there were any supplies nearby, but he could make due by tearing his silk vest and using that to at least clean and wrapping the wound.

XXXXȘervantXXXX XXXXXX XXXXѶladimirXXXX XXXXXX XXXXѶampireXXXX

King Spirit

5,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image
User Image

Enju smiled a bit watching the two and then just looked up. ”So that was Vlad.” Enju’s head tilted to the side for a moment and her lips pursed. Enju couldn’t help but make the face the more she thought about Ayame’s reaction to almost being killed but she simply shook her head. Her pale blue gaze watched the other vampire for a few moments before she let out a small sigh. ”My name is Enju. I would be one of the servants under you to care for the princess.” Giving her head a slight bow she just smiled her usual fake smile. Watching Vlad move closer to her Enju instinctively move away a bit but caught herself.

Enju sat there with a defeated look in her eyes. ”Either would work…” Chuckling slightly she just shook her head. ”It’s nothing to really fuss over now. I am just happy we had found you so soon.” That was true it was more of a relief for Enju. Still there was no letting her guard down but at least the princess would be better protected. ” It was originally a self inflicted wound. We did run into a bit of trouble.” Enju’s concern sparked back up seeing they had yet to really decide where to go. Looking down at her arm she moved her fingers slightly. ”It’s just healing slowly… Though.” She reached down and tore some fabric from her dress in long strips and held them out to Vlad. ”If you could wrap it pretty tightly that would help.” Her words were quiet she was more annoyed at how she felt currently than the situation. All they could do now was wait for the princess to decide what they should do.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                                                  ╰☆╮
                                                                                  With:Ayame/Vlad
                                                                                  Location: Hall
                                                                                  Mood:Bunch of emotions
                                                                                  OOC:
                                                                                  ╰☆╮
                                                                                  ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Ayame had felt the man shutter at the affection. She instantly felt terrible that she shocked him so bad. It was probably hard for him to be so close to a human, let alone hugging them.
"Yes, it's always a smart idea to hug monsters that have tried to rip out out your throat" At this, Ayame practically winced and she backed to the wall opposite of Enju. As Vlad approached Enju and examined her wound, Ayame watched, keeping quiet for the most part, averting her eyes every once and a while from the sight.

"I do believe Ayame should tell us that" Ayame's eyes moved to Vlad's as he spoke. Why did she have to tell them what to do? She didn't know what would be safest for them. She bit her lip for a moment and looked over at Enju, who was also looking over to her, waiting for an answer. "I don't want either of you getting killed or any more hurt over me. What are those vampires here for, anyways?" Her voice cracked slightly, betraying her somewhat courageous demeanor. Bright pink eyes darted between the two, waiting for an answer. She doubted Enju knew what was going on. Since the was with her for most of the time of the intrusion. Unless she was keeping something that Ayame didn't yet know.

Dedicated Streaker

10,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
User Image

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± XXAt the very least... humans have aXXX "good taste"XXX ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

± : . : ± With: Enju, Ayame
± : . : ± In: Hallways
± : . : ± OOC:

Enju. It was nice to meet another vampire in his coven, wonderful to know that he wasn't alone when it came to serving the princess. Glad to have the help. "Tis a pleasure" Vladimir mused towards his fellow blood sucker with a nod, looking at her pale blue gaze for only a moment as he plucked the long strips of fabric that she handed. "I'm delighted that I found you two as well" he finished, rather relieved that he ran into them. Only wished it was under better circumstances. Whatever trouble they ran into, they seemed to come out alright for the most part. Reached into his shirt pocket and pulled out a handkerchief before looking down at her arm, cautiously wiping away the blood near the wound. Yellow eyes cut over to Ayame for a second, figure was backed to the wall opposite of Enju. If only he was capable of reading minds, couldn't help but be a bit curious. Did she feel his shudder? Only a natural reaction but still... he should be better at hiding his true feelings. Shook off the thought before gingerly wrapping up Enju's arm with the long strips of cloth from her dress but making sure it was wrapped up rather tightly. It was best to take care of this wound now, just in case they run into more trouble. Though he found himself surprised when he heard Ayame's answer.

Looked at her pink globes, a friendly expression in his eyes despite the confusion at her answer. He would do anything to protect the princess, even if that meant that he would have to give up his life. That was part of the wonderful arrangement that he was stuck in. Was this a sympathetic statement? Should he state that he would give his last breath for her if it came down to it? Voice cracked slightly despite her demeanor, a slight smirk crawled over his face and a chuckle. "They're just here for a friendly visit". Vladimir couldn't resist, perhaps that was his weakness and would be his downfall someday. Shook his head before stuffing the bloody handkerchief back into his shirt pocket, smiling lightly. "I'm not sure" he stated truthfully, giving a real answer for once. He owed Ayame that. Vladimir hadn't run into any of the intruders, though they most likely were here for the humans... not the vampires. Or at least he would suppose so. Hopefully morning would come soon, if the intruders were smart they would flee before the sun rose... otherwise they would be trapped. "Nothing will ever hurt thee, I promise" he promised after hearing the crack in Ayame's voice. Hopefully restore her courage and confidence. The intruders wouldn't get the chance to, he might of been a human once... but that was no longer the case. No longer Benjamin the barber from Baker Street. Vladimir had no trouble eliminating potential threats, in fact he might of gotten a sick enjoyment out of it.

XXXXȘervantXXXX XXXXXX XXXXѶladimirXXXX XXXXXX XXXXѶampireXXXX

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces