Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, here's my first RP topic...so go easy on me lol When you play, please create a profile based on the following:

Name: Kolev Shavora

Slave or Master/Mistress: Slave

Type: Gypsy. Very clever when he needs to be, but being as young as he is he can be very cute and naive as well.

Appearance: Kolev is about 5' 4" and wieghs a little less than 100lbs. He
is very thin due to poverty as a Gypsy but doesn't seem to notice. Has big blue eyes that often make people go 'Awwwwww! ' but doesn't try to be as cute as he is all of the time. Messy bluish black hair and a slight tan. A bit dirty as well, but still adorable >^_^<

Bio: Very cute and young, he often dances in the streets for money, or reads palms, does Tarot cards, etc; A simple yet astonishing boy, he can usually figure things out very quickly, but hates being in captivity due to being a free spirit. Generally very goofy when he's comfortable, he'll resort to violence only if his own or one of his friends' health is in danger. Very shy when he feels alone or when he's in a cage. Doesn't much like being a slave, but is still too timid to say anything about it. He can usually escape, but it requires different circumstances, such as his owner being a complete dumb&%s. Discriminated against because he's a Gypsy and many thinks that that makes him a thief even though he's too kind at heart to steal from someone.

Wanted master/slave type: He doesn't want any master, but for the sake of the RP I'll fill out the wanted master type I want. Preferably a guy ((otherwise theres no point to this being yaoi now is there? lol)) Can be evil, kind or whatever so long as he doesn't starve my poor Gypsy lol

Way to be treated: However the master wants....Anything graphic goes in a pm though

Rule things:
1. NO CYBERING~ All graphic stuff can be done in a pm or something. I'm sorry but if I don't state that clearly, this whole thing may be full of hentai yaoi....*snicker* and even though that wouldn't be a bad thing, it still kinda would.....you know what I'm saying?
2. REFRAIN FROM TOO MUCH CURSING~ Yeah, I know...a typical rule, eh? Well, you can swear, but try not to if you can help it lol i really don't care, but I'm sure the moderators would lol
3. HAVE FUN~ C'mon, it's yaoi! What's not fun about it?

Note: The slaves are all in seperate cells, but there are a few who have to share cells being as the building is pretty small. They are all guarded by big scary looking dudes of an unknown race who can't die for the sake of the RP...otherwise everyone would be killing them sweatdrop

((LETS GET READY TO RUUUUUUMMMMMMBLLLLE!!!! lol I've always wanted to say that))

Kolev sat in his cell, knees hugged close to his body as he watched with definite fear in those big blue orbs of his. What was this place? He'd seen many slave depots but never this one. It was very new to him....and scary for sure. He was usually never this calm, but he was almost used to being in these places. Being a Gypsy did have disadvantages, of course, as did everything.

He kept his eyes on all of the people who dared to come near his cell. He had escaped plenty of previous masters and mistresses in the past, but this was the part he'd always hated; waiting to be chosen for Gaia knows what things he'd have to do. He never knew who would choose him, who'd think they were too good for a slave like him, and who'd become so intrigued with him that he'd have no choice but to run when he was bought by them. It always drove him up the wall, it did. The waiting...and waiting...and mindless waiting....

He closed his eyes tight and chanted something his adoptive mother had taught him when he was little. "Le monde est un endroit de mystère enveloppé dans l'obscurité...... mais si nous la trouvons dans notre volonté, tous seront indiqués...."
((Also, please BUMP if you want nothing to do with this please >^_^< wink )
cryptkeeper13
bump
Thanx >^_^<
((::waves:: ))
name=Kagome

age=15

Mistress/master/slave=Slave
I need a master
*sits in a cage*bump
BUMP lol YAY! PEOPLE LIKE MY TOPIC!! >^_^<

Quick Reply

Submit