Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Prophet

User Image
                      User Image
                                                          location: library xxx company: current bane of my existence human xxx thoughts: lucifer didn't tell me i couldn't break one of his ribs...

When the door opened, Freyr had picked up on the scent of the eldest vampire brother and simply ignored it. He didn’t even look away from his book because Lucifer’s business was none of his concern- same went for whatever pet he had just dragged in there. There was the obvious smell of human that, while unpleasant, wasn’t completely out of place today. The male bit, however, was interesting to say the least. So, Atticus had finally decided to drop some human boys into the laps of the little demon brats brothers? How thoughtful. This was going to be way more entertaining than before. Males pretended to be stronger than their female counterparts when it was all just one big lie. It would be nice to see them get broken by the brothers. Oh, what? He was due for a show. The girls had gotten boring, and he had enough boredom to last a lifetime without them adding to it. It was the acidic scent that made Freyr actually put the book in the chair and move to his feet all in one fluid motion to peer over the banister at the human just as Lucifer made his quick getaway and the blonde down below doubled over. Would it have been too much wishful thinking on his part to believe that the human was simply making his way to his knees in order to show that he knew his whole subservient role in this situation. Yes? Thought so.

“b*****d,” the pet muttered. Super speed wouldn’t have been enough for him to make it to the room’s waste bin and to the human in time. Lucifer knew that. His eyes traveled up to the ceiling and shook his head. “This right here is why we will simply never be friends, dearest Lucifee” came his soft voice oozing with faux disappointment (Pfft. As if he were truly torn up about that) before everything in him shifted. His face hardened, eyes burning with anger as his gaze moved down to the human standing in the midst of his own bile. How disgusting. And he was expected to clean that up? Yeah, fat chance. As it now stood, he didn’t want to get anywhere near this human thing currently looking up at him. There was a snarl as he pushed his fingers through his hair and secured what few loose strands there were behind his ears. Hi?” he mocked, walking slowly toward the staircase, one lone finger tracing the banister the entire way. “You make a mess in a house not your own- on a carpet worth more than your life- and all you’ve got to say is Hi?” He snorted, descending the stairs slowly because maybe Lucifer would hurry his a** up and remove his idiotic pet from his sight by the time he reached the last st-…

… Well, would you look at that. Lucifer was still out of range.

He moved forward, approaching the blonde but stopping at a safe enough distance from the pile of filth on the floor. “I can’t say it’s a pleasure meeting you. Do they not teach manners where you come from?” His lips curled up in disgust at the scent that all but clogged his nose. He’d probably be smelling this for days. Not to mention, it was in the ******** carpet of the one room he frequented other than his own. Ugh. He was going to have to find a new place to curl up in to read even though no other room had his master’s favorite reading chair in it. There was no doubt in his mind that Lucifer did this on purpose which, of course, only made Freyr dislike the elder vampire even more. “You’re rather lucky you have already been claimed.” His voice fell like silk as he looked over the boy in disgust even though there was a deadly smirk on his face. Under different circumstances, he would have killed him, pretended it was an accident, and accepted his punishment. As it so stood, he knew not to press his luck too much when it came to these pets. He could get away with some defiance here and there but to kill Lucifer's pet before he’d even gotten a chance to play with it was essentially committing suicide… or worse. “Don’t move or I’ll break your legs and swear you fell down the stairs.” His tone was light and airy, damn near playful as he moved to head out of the library. He had no intentions on cleaning that mess at all. In fact, he had half a mind to shove the human into it so that Lucifer had to deal with the stench for a while. However, it seemed more productive this way.

It hadn’t taken him too long to return to the library with bucket of warm water, some cleaning agent, and sponge in hand, moving over to the human as his face once more twisted in disgust. Seriously, heightened senses were not all they were cracked up to be. “Here you are~ Better get to work.” He handed the supplies off to the human, moving to back away when his eyes lighted on the bite marks. The ghost of a smile touched his lips. Why not have even more fun? After all of the trouble this one had caused, he deserved this. Besides, it was his little way of “weeding out the weak.” You could always tell who would last just a little bit longer when you brought up cannibalism. “So…” he broke the stillness of the room, eyes still on the human. “I see you have already discovered what kind of monsters live here. Funny. They usually don’t nibble on their food until after they’ve fattened them up. Hm…” He tapped his index finger against his chin. “That little show you just put on might have spared you a few days, though. Got to wait for all of that,” he nodded to the pile of bile, “to get out of your system.” He paused and crossed his arms over his chest. “Then again, perhaps he couldn’t care less about that. You really can never tell with that one. He’s into weird things.” Freyr smirked, chuckling softly. “He isn’t going to be pleased that you did this.” A lie to be sure, but this human didn’t need to know that. “Maybe he’ll eat you slowly- piece by piece- keeping you alive long enough to witness the horror as punishment… I sure hope so~”

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                              Biting down on the inside of his mouth Ben stared firmly at the dark haired individual as he approached him and scowled at the words he spoke. Well of course he realized what sort of situation he was in! Some jerk faces decided to kidnap at least three guys right out of their homes! As for his position … Ben would only be shackled for a little while longer, once he gets free he'll be able to attack the b*****d and make him tell him where his brother is. "I'm Vincent Fera, second son of the Fera family." Tilting his head up as the man – now known to be Vincent Fera – stopped in front of him Ben watched as he reached into his pocket and lost his breath at what he pulled out.

No. No, no, no, no, no. He was not putting a collar on him. Ben flinched back from Vincent as he reached down to hold his head still, unable to stop himself from trying to squirm away from the man. But once Vincent's hand touched his head Ben stilled. The fingers gliding through his hair were gentle, not at all like the mannerisms of the man that they belonged to … Nope. Wrong. Ow, ow. Ben winced as the grip on his head tightened and pulled at his roots, he then gave a tiny gasp as the cold, gritty wall of the dungeon cellar met his back. He closed his eyes and brought up his hands to push the captor away from him but the shackles went taut far quicker than he had anticipated and cut his movement off. Shaking just slightly Ben shut his eyes even tighter as the leather of the collar touched his throat, once it was on him securely the death grip on his scalp disappeared.

Ben cracked his eyes open to glare at the captor and was about to spit out something along the lines of 'let me go' when his wrists were jerked upwards. Instead of words spilling from his mouth a slew of gibberish slipped from Ben's lips, the pain that snapped all the way from his wrist to his shoulder took away his words. Glaring at Vincent Ben was prepared for the second time, while he did nothing to aid in the lifting of his arm Ben also did nothing to hinder him. “Dammit,” It still hurt enough to make Ben loose a curse towards the man in front of him. Taking his wrists back to his chest Ben rubbed the sore skin, thankful it hadn't broken, and kept his worst death glare set on Vincent. He was about to stand when the captor began to reach for him.

Scrambling to the side and struggling to keep his face angry Ben tried to escape those reaching arms. Ben's mouth fell open and he let out a sharp cry as he felt Vincent grasp him, he grabbed at anything he could get his hands onto to fight against the force lifting him up. A tiny little bleat dribbled out of Ben's mouth as he was settled in Vincent's arm, he stared in horror at the black haired man in his peripheral vision, eyes refusing to move or even focus.

As Vincent began to move and walk out of the cellar another little drip of noise escaped Ben as he stared sightlessly ahead. He couldn't tell if his face was getting red or going pale but it felt numb. The one thing Ben could tell was that his stomach felt sick, with each jostling step from the man carrying him Ben could feel his stomach contents sloshing. Refusing to give into either the awful feeling in his gut or the numbness in his face Ben held himself as still as possible through the ride. It wasn't until they got up the first flight of stairs that Ben felt a flare of anger burn through his embarrassment, shame and sick feeling.

“Has everything been prepared?"

Blinking at the physical sound of Vincent speaking Ben drew together his gaze and turned his head to see two women in maid outfits in front of him and his so-called – and unwanted – steed. A rash of red spread over Ben's face as he saw one of them biting back a grin, God, no. Ben scrounged up the best scowl he could manage as he hung in the grip of his captor, if he leaped out of Vincent's grasp now he could probably grab one of the women and use her as some sort of leverage to escape, or rather to find Gordy and escape. But as soon as that plan came to mind Vincent was off again. Up another flight of stairs they went and Ben kept track best he could while trying to find a calm center within himself as to not heave on both himself and Vincent. Tucking his chin into his chest Ben was about to close his eyes to focus on not heaving when Vincent spoke up once more. Again, Ben felt him speaking first before he heard heard him, “I don't think I caught your name.”

Swallowing slowly – it was strange with that collar around his throat – Ben just about mention to Vincent that he also hadn't caught that he could walk on his own, if begrudgingly. It was a change in scenery, however, that quieted his tongue. The two were now in a room, “This is where you'll be staying.” Oh, goody. His own room, too bad it wasn't actually his own room in his own apartment back with Gordon. Ben was only able to briefly glimpse the room before he was taken into another one – a bathroom this time.

The smell of lavender was the first thing that hit Ben, besides the whole tub being drawn thing, and it almost made him lurch out of Vincent's arms to the toilet. His face creased again into something akin to horror as Vincent carried him towards the bath. He wasn't expecting Ben to strip down and nicely take a bath, was he? That Ben would strip down in front of him and take a bath? “I'd tell you to get undressed,” Ben began to squirm in Vincent's arms. No, no, no, no. This was not happening. “but I have this feeling you'd refuse.”

Ben's heart picked back up to its earlier racing pace and was thudding rapidly in his chest again as he struggled to bring his limbs to life so they could rescue him. No, no. Oh, no. Not happening, not happening, not happening. "So, I'll make this easier for the both of us."

A string of curse words flew from Ben's mouth as the arms carrying him suddenly disappeared. He scrabbled at the air desperately before landing with a loud sploosh into the tub. The water swallowed him whole, his head disappearing from sight and leaving only bubbles to decorate the rippling surface. It was Ben's rear that hit the solid bottom of the tub's hull first and then his limbs which hit the sides of the tub in multiple crashes, they flailed about for a moment before finding the rim of the tub. As he came up that string of curses was still going, only now they flew between gasps and attempts at hacking the water out of his throat and lungs, the curses slowly puttered out to leave just his coughing and sputtering.

Ben's whole body shook from his efforts to not choke on the water, “Sh-s**t!” he coughed out, near retching from the taste of the water and the oil that had been poured into it. His whole body was wracked each time a coughing fit came over him and was shivering from all the effort of it, the water made his clothes suction uncomfortably to him and tasted putrid, and finally his eyes goddamn stung. Not realizing that he was about to make the worst mistake of his life Ben reached up and furiously rubbed at his eyes, directing all his curses towards the man standing only a few feet away. “You a*****e, what in the ********, you b—!” Ben's insults were stopped dead as a fire burst into life under his lids.

A single curse, long and drawn out, filled the air along with the dull thudding of Ben's feet against the bottom of the tub as he kicked them. Shiiiiiiiiit. Tears formed again, unwillingly, in his eyes. Ben wheezed from all the exertion and reached out blindly for something, anything to throw at Vincent. With fuzzy vision and hand curled around some tube Ben flung the bottle at Vincent, cursing him thoroughly and vehemently with anything and everything that came to mind. As he cursed Ben tried to situate himself in the tub to climb out. He gripped the lip of the tub and tried to heave his waterlogged self up with one arm as his other arm rose to throw another bottle in Vincenct's direction.

But as luck would have it Ben's grip on the tub was weak, for varying reasons, and that horrendous sound of flesh sliding over wet ceramic went off as Ben slipped and slammed the air out of his lungs. The bottle in his hand, squeaking out of his grip, propelled itself forward in the general direction of Vincent.

ooc: i apologize so hard for the length ;-; xxx where: cellar 1- his own room xxx with: two captors one captive - vincentxxx thoughts:MY EYES, MY LUNGS, MY EVERYTHING! DX

Kawaii Hero

8,750 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
████████████████████████ █████████ █████████████ █████████
Counting seconds through a night and got carried away // so now I'm standing on the overpass screaming at the cars, hey // I wanna get better ☆ Counting seconds through a night and got carried away // so now I'm standing on the overpass screaming at the cars, hey // I wanna get better // I didn't know I was broken 'til I wanted to change // I wanna get better
And I miss the days of a life still permanent // mourn the years before I got carried away // so now I'm staring at the interstate screaming at myself, hey // I wanna get better // I'm screaming from my bedroom window even if it's gonna kill me // I didn't know I was broken 'til I wanted to change //I wanna get better

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▓▓ ██ ██ ██ ❺ ⊰ AURELIUS SUMMERS ⊱
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
User ImageUser Imagexxxxxxxtake your time coming home // hear the wheels as they roll // let your lungs fill up with smoke.xx
FORGIVE EVERYONE ✕ ✕ ✕ How did I end up here? How did I find love and conquer all of my fears?
xxthe truth is that I feel better because I've forgiven everyone.

He flinched out of reflex when Reign's frame eased into his own, eyes glossy as he swayed a little. His vision blurred as he blinked slowly, half-lidded eyes looking up to Reign as he watched his surroundings turn into a watercolor, only to focus back at the last minute. Was it just him, or was Reign getting closer?

"Cold."

He shuddered, neck arching as a small sound slipped out of his mouth, head rolling to the side. The hand was soon removed and it was not exactly lust that drove him--curiosity, a sense of wonder, perhaps. He was intrigued by the ethereal nature of his captor, and as he felt the thin fabric of his shirt being removed, danger hit him like a punch in the gut; his predecessors couldn't have been set free, let alone lucky enough to survive as house maids. He assumed most of the masters and their pets had returned to their own quarters much like he had with Reign, but what exactly was their endgame? He briefly thought of the serial killers in his text book, how the hunt for spilled blood--human blood--would drive men to insanity, and how these murders were fueled by a need to feel pulses fade and lives leave bodies. Was Reign like the monsters he had found in library corridors and in science classes, the few whose minds were picked apart and analyzed for the greater good? Those whose deaths could be justified, did they have these cold hands that made Aurelius's heart pound an neck open to the touch, startling eyes and soft voice? Would they have told him not to get blood on their shirt also?

"Uh, erm, Reign?" He called, arms still raised, face and limbs constrained by the material that Reign was slowly lifting. Aurelius squirmed a little, ponytail slipping off as his t-shirt, faded to light blue from over-washing and soft from wear, pulled the hair tie as it was removed. His dark hair was a little damp from sweat closer to the nape of his neck and forehead, but he didn't notice in his drug-induced state, instead fixed on his fingers which were clumsily searching for the black elastic that escaped him on the duvet of Reign's bed. He enjoyed his hair long, not down, and the discomfort was palpable, small face scrunched in a frown until he located it. Placing it in his mouth, he tied his hair up and resumed searching for the words he formed earlier--

"Are you going to kill me?"

Probably should have thought this through, making loose accusations while topless in his captor's home. The question did not tremble with anxiety or fear, and no lick of desperation could be found in the softness of his voice. "I think you're a nice person," he murmured thoughtfully, "but a lot of people have their reasons. I just wanted to know." To be fair, Aurelius was a pretty ******** weird kid, but his less than stellar thoughts were usually filtered out by his general understanding for conversational etiquette, keeping his erratic thoughts away from his mouth. He no longer felt as nauseated as he did before, and the lightheaded feelings only lingered due to his blood loss and the tail ends of sedation. The transition was gradual. He had spent months in the past preparing for some treacherous afterlife, meticulously planning a means of escape from the hell that he believed he would be doomed to for the larger portion of his life that he called home--obviously, he had ultimately failed in that sense, but he hated the way panic consumed him. Aurelius was no longer plagued by such relentless negativity, but... coping mechanisms were still in play. There was no way he could leave peacefully, especially after fighting life for so long, but he... at least would like to be mentally prepared.

"A pointless end to a worthless life, but I had a good run." A small voice said in the back of his mind.

He felt the wounds scabbing on his wrists. Maybe he would get infected. Up until now, Reign had been kind to him, but he couldn't help fee trepidation, even if he was able to conceal his nervousness well. It nagged at the pit of his stomach (or maybe he was just hungry, Aurelius wasn't really sure), but he still felt at ease around Reign despite his apprehensions for unknown reasons. He supposed it was due to his skewed sense of trust--something that had been ruined for him long ago, a thoughtless faith that he had in the good of others that eventually decayed into rampant pessimism, only to again return to a crippling sense of belief in the 'good' that others had, despite having no knowledge of anything certain...

They say 'cold hands, warm heart.' Aurelius was scared to let himself step into the dark waters of trust again, but what he did not realize was that although he was fearful of the waves lapping against the shore, he was already being pulled in by the tide, no longer able to touch soft ground.

And maybe, just maybe, Reign wasn't Hannibal Lecter.

xx ◥ | ◤x reign's room x ◥ | ◤ x OOC: summers is developing finally // what is this post x◥ | ◤ x[ curious, but calm x ◥ | ◤

Welcoming Stalker

User Image

A monster or charmer? I am only Lucifer Fera

Lucifer stood in front of the vanity in his room, a remnant from when his parents shared the very space. He forgot how long it had been that he took over, forgot his last visit to their crypt. Wasn't it strange, though, how he and his peers called him the head of the family, but he couldn't bring himself to part with simple possessions? He could have easily stored it all in cellar, yet he left things there that he never used; things that they used. His fingers traced the gilded edge of the table, careful to avoid the hairbrush with the silver handle. It was a curious matter.

He looked up in the mirror, his reflection staring back at him, and hesitated a moment. He was the head of the family now. Ileina and Thayne Fera would not be returning. Thinking that they would, even could, was strictly forbidden.

"Master Lucifer," he heard that voice that seemed to slither in, that could only have belonged to Atticus. He scoffed lightly to himself, turning away from the mirror and walking across the room to his desk. Did that man even know doors were supposed to make noise? "Master Vladmir has set his pet free again."

He let out a low breath of air. So soon? He knew that the boy had a bad habit of setting his food free, perhaps to protect it from Oscar's temper, but really, so soon? He knew that Vladmir had gotten some kind of drug to knock out his pets, believing them to be unable to remember a thing, and then handed them off to Atticus to be released back into some city, and he played along with the game well enough. It was foolish of him to believe that the head butler, as independent as he was, would do anything without notifying the head of the Fera family. He let the boy keep his little fantasy, though, and behaved as if nothing was a miss.

Lucifer didn't ask Atticus if he had taken care of it; it was pointless to ask. He saw the wide grin settled on the old man's face. It was obvious that he was happily satisfied. "Get him another," he said, taking up the collar he had carelessly forgotten on the desk, "I'm sure you have more, anyway." Atticus was always prepared, perhaps something he picked up from being in service to such a demanding group. And Lucifer had no intention of hearing about how bored and hungry Vladmir was.

"Not much. Master Octravian has already disposed of his first."

Had he? That was very like him. Octavian never seemed to take care of anything properly. He was always too rough, or too gentle to the point of neglect. "Make sure it is cleaned up well." Maybe it was because he liked to paint, but the youngest had a terrible habit of making the most wide-spread messes. "You're dismissed," he said, looking back to the vanity for a moment. When his gaze returned, Atticus was no where to be seen, nothing suggesting he was even there. Typical.

It was about time for him to get back downstairs, anyway. Lucifer thought about the situation he had left Freyr in and smiled to himself. Well, he could always take a little longer to return. It wouldn't be an inconvenience to him at all.

When he stepped down on to the second floor landing, his ears picked up on a commotion in the first bathroom, immediately to the right of the stairs. There were only shared baths for them, but had the pets been left to their own devices so soon? He could smell the lavender oils from the other side of the door; definitely not something a captive would pick out on the first day.

He walked over to it and paused briefly, hearing a string of curses on the other side, before turning the knob. A half-filled bottle of shampoo hit him on his left hip and fell to the floor just as he finished opening the door. Lucifer looked up, his face absent of a smile. "You mother ********] the red head boy from earlier shouted, rubbing his eyes and gasping for air after slipping under the water. Why was he taking a bath with his clothes on? His eyes settled on Vincent, a few steps away from the hopeless splashing human.

"You always prefer to do things yourself," he commented with a light grin, his left hand absently wiping the water from his vest and shirt. At least it wouldn't smell like wet human or anything. "Vincent, are you trying to drown it or clean it?"

The red head boy was now gasping for air, trying to get the water out of his eyes again, muttering more curses. He was right; it truly was a mouthy piece of meat. "I could get the other one, Jordan or something-" Whatever it was named, it didn't matter. Wasn't that one of the benefits of pets? He could name it whatever he wanted. "-in here to help once Freyr is done." Or he could just leave them together. Something to keep the eyesore away.

►►his room ▸▸ second floor's first bathroom
                                                          ►►alone▸▸ Vincent and his pet
                                                          ►►ooc:crashing the sexy bath party woo no regrets

Welcoming Stalker

"IAS tE tE i Yc OuU s " layout by Rosengelb
                                          ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

He was always prepared for any demands that came his way, so when he was told to bring another pet for Vladmir, he already had one in mind. It took him little time at all to fetch the unconscious boy with white hair -- apparently it was trending among humans -- and dispose of it on the bed for Vladmir's pet on the second floor. All while being unseen, of course.

After that, he returned to the basement and to the fourth son's room. He knocked twice on the door before entering, not a sound escaping the door, hinges, or even floor as he moved past. "Master Vladmir," he began, already trying to keep the smile out of his voice, "I have brought you a second pet, since the last one disappeared so abruptly." Almost a shame it was unconscious. "Master Lucifer hopes you take better care of this one. It is in its room for you." And with that, he was gone without a sound or another word. After all, there was still much to be done.

((Art and I will do posts like this for Atticus when needed, probably just to shuffle people around. thank uwu ))

Dapper Lunatic

10,825 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

IT'S IN THE BLOOD, IT'S IN THE BLOOD.
► ►► HE WANTED LOVE, I TASTE OF BLOOD.

User Image
                                                  ►►►He watched while the human splashed about and made further mess of the floor, in the process getting the oil laced water into his mouth and eyes. If he calmed down for even a second and thought out his action, the red head might had been able to at the very least support himself on the side of the tub - but to be honest Vincent hadn't expected the other to recover gracefully to begin with and had almost hoped that he'd swallow a nice amount of that water before this was behind them. The vampire shifted his stance, arms folded behind him while his gaze remained leveled upon the soaked through mortal. Vince had the patience to deal with this sort of behavior, he could swallow back the urge to calmly walk over to the tub, to lean in close and bring his slender fingers to that tangled mop of hair - adding pressure upon that head which could be so easily crushed but instead would be forced beneath the surface of the water while limbs flailed and lungs filled with scented water. Oh, but he had much more self control than to dispose of a pet in the very first day.

As was a known fact around the manor, he had only personally dealt with one of his pets and the others had fallen to 'accidents' that happened while he wasn't present. here was no sign given that the vampire had even considered offering his aid to the floundering human - rather he had walked a short distance away from the tub in favor of taking the time to unfasten his blazer. The dark material was easily shrugged off and hung upon the knob of the door, he moved on to remove those pristine white gloves which soon were tucked into one of the deep pockets of that jacket. Vincent began to unbutton the cuffs of his sleeves, turning on his heels while rolling them up to a satisfactory length. All the while that string of insults and cursing were freely spewed behind him, though none of the crude behavior had managed to phase the vampire as his actions clearly showed. Now while he might not go right ahead and drown him, no one said that he was opposed to making the mortal chew on a bar of soap but that was something left up for consideration sake only at the moment.

"Congratulations." He finally spoke up after allowing Ben to fill the room with his voice alone, "You curse like a sailor." There was a short pause as he came to reclaim the spot he had stood in before, "And you'll die like one too at this rate." He intended to put an end to this foolishness now, the human would be stripped out of his drenched clothing and Vince was going to scrub him until his skin flushed a favorable shade of crimson, or rather he would had done so had that bottle not flown right by his head and nearly hit him. Let's rephrase that. It had hit him, his hat to be more exact and now the brim had tilted down into his face - overshadowing his expression. It was impossible to tell what was on his mind in that moment as he appeared to calmly reach up and readjust the hat upon his head. "You're persistent, I shall give you that." He murmured under his breath and watched while the mortal tried to stand, really it was a pitiful display and Vince was waiting for the moment when the red head would fall back into the tub.

A fine brow rose as the human appeared to be about to make another attempt at hitting him with something, which lead to him losing his footing and the room echoed with the sound of flesh meeting wet ceramics. Vincent sighed and stepped aside this time, he had seen the bottle coming towards him and was about to say something but he stopped short when he recognized rather than clattering with the ground or even the wooden frame of the door, it sounded as if that bottle had met with something else all together - he turned in that moment and watched while the offending object clattered to the floor near Lucifer's feet, quickly that blue gaze shifted upwards and caught sight of the damp spot upon the head of the house's pants just at the hip. Suddenly drowning the mortal didn't seem like such a bad idea at all, even if it had been an accident - for the other to 'soil' his older brother in such a matter. It was unforgivable!

A frown touched his lips while he moved across the room, returning to where his coat still safely hung. "As they say, if you want something done right..." He murmured while searching the pockets until he found the second handkerchief that he kept on his person. It was by some miracle that he was able to calm himself, but then again - it was more than likely seeing that light grin which followed his older sibling's comment that put him at some form of ease. The mortal was lucky at the moment, even if Vince would not forget this offense. "It had been my intention to bathe him." He murmured while approaching Lucifer, "However he is doing a very good job at drowning himself, honestly I'll be fine with either outcome at this point."

Vincent replied as he knelt before his brother, not at all concerned that the floor was wet due to all that wild splashing. "Now stop wiping at that with your hands, you'll stain the fabric." He spoke in a light tone, taking the time to carefully dab those wet spots until the droplets of water were no longer present. Only after he was satisfied that there was no threat of further damage to the head of the house's attire present, did he finally glance up at Lucifer and offer a slight tilt of his head in what could had been considered an almost endearing manner. "Mn, you mean this one's sibling? Perhaps it would calm him to see the other mortal..." He considered this aloud, careful while rising to his feet and soon after took the time to step back before he began to dust off the dark fabric of his trousers. "You...left him with Freyr?" Vincent appeared curious but would not further question the matter. Instead he decided that perhaps he should do something about the red head behind him, which caused him to sigh.

"Excuse me a moment, Lucifer." He turned on his heels and walked over to the tub, reaching down into the water and catching Ben by the shoulders with all intentions of drawing him up into a proper seated position, one that would be more comfortable than his current position certainly. "Did you hear that, human? The head of the house has kindly offered to allow your sibling to join your bath time." His fingers were none too gentle in their hold, as if to silently tell the other to cease in his ideas of further resistance should there be any such delusions remaining. He leaned in just enough to whisper in a low tone, breath that smelt carried a hint of copper and mint was surprisingly warm near the damp cusp of skin "Now, you need to apologize for striking him with that bottle and perhaps I'll consider flushing the suds from your eyes while we await your bother's arrival." It really wasn't much of a request, his tone showed that those words were spoken in a demand..

► ►► Location: Fera Manor > Second floor's first bathroom || With: Benjamin & Lucifer || Out Of Curiosity: As usual, will edit if need be. Orz

Greedy Lover

User Image
User Image
▐▐ Damn. How could he be so ignorant? His Bedroom With Summers, getting ready to call for Freyr.

The small audible noises that escaped from Summer's mouth were admittedly attractive to the older sadist that hovered above him, causing the vampire to softly bite his own lip as self-restraining mechanism (a habit he had developed and often did while around his elder sibling). And added to those noises were the subtle movements of the small body that the fabric the man was trying to remove clung to. Raising the boy's shirt further, somewhere between lifting his arms and him ducking his head down the smaller male began to speak, Reign's name slipping from his mouth making the Vampire hesitate for a moment before continuing to pull the shirt from and off of the other's frame. It caused the small elastic piece that held Summer's hair to the back of his head became loose and was soon lost in the midst of the multiple sheets that lay on the large king sized bed. He watched as the male searched for a moment, but during that single moment Reign could not remove his eyes from the smaller boy. His hair was slightly shorter than Reign had assumed, but the way it fell around his face surprised him.

Son of a b***h, he really was a complete idiot, wasn't he? No wonder why he had snatched this one up, how could he have been so completely damn ignorant? The small thing that was sitting right below him half undressed was the spitting image of the younger version of Vincent. Annoyed, he placed his hand on the top of his silver locks. This was going to cause so many negative thoughts and remarks from the others. An exasperated breath slipped from Reign's mouth before laying Summer's shirt to the side. ******** it. He knew this somewhere in his subconscious that this was exactly what he wanted. And now he got it. He wouldn't have to contentiously annoy the older male that he had been trailing for multiple years though, Lucifer would be pleased that Reign wasn't constantly drawing his second in command's attention away from himself- and he would leave the other siblings pets alone from now on... in the end honestly it benefited everyone in the household. Maybe this small Vincent was the answer to everyone's prayers? Well- that might be a little excessive, but it certainly would make things easier on everyone, even Reign himself.

The boy was speaking again, making Reign pull his attention from his thoughts and back onto the smaller male. Wait. What did he just ask? Was he going to kill him? The vampire couldn't help but to let his lips pull into a grin. This child was something else. Completely blunt and to the point, but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing- as of right now. Shaking his head the vampire listened to the boy further. He also thought he was a nice person? Well- that was good, even though that couldn't be farther from the truth.But he supposed to Summers he would appear to be 'nice', at the very least Summers would probably be the person he had and would treat the best in his life- other than his parents and Vincent of course. Aside from this the poor child had a inkling that he was going to die. Reign positioned himself where he was now on his knees between the other male's legs and leaning his long torso over the other so that he was now folding his arms across the boy's lap and looking up at him.

"No, I have no intention of killing you. If I did, I would have not gone through the trouble of taking a second look at you in that cellar. Actually your situation is quite the opposite. I'm going to save you." Grinning, he slid himself up the boy's stomach slightly, so now their middles were fit together and Reign was now almost completely on top of him, though he spared the weight of his own body from weighing down the tired Summers. "Your situation is a very unusual one, and as I promised before everything will be explained to you in time. But I will promise your mortality is in no kind of trouble, and you'll probably be treated the best you ever have while you're in my care all I ask of you is to be mine, and only mine, and I'll be yours. Never defy me, never choose anyone over me- and I promise your happiness forever."

Well, wasn't that a hell of a speech? Something you would expect out of a 'White Knight' character. He thought about it for a moment, and in all honesty if he were to be any kind of character the antihero position would fit him best. His lack of moral character and over active sexual conduct would prove that. Tilting his head down he pressed his lips to the bare skin of Summer's blushed torso. He was still warm, exceedingly warm. The vampire should have already had him in the bath by now. Reaching his arms up he skillfully undid the single button that bound the boy's pants and replaced his fingers around the rim of the male's trousers, pulling them down with his undergarments and removing them without a second thought. He probably should have been more thoughtful of the boy's privacy, but they had wasted enough time already. He needed to be cleaned and treated as soon as possible. "Would you like me to bring you to the bath, or can you make it there yourself- and also, are you hungry? What would you like for me have prepared for you? You may request anything."
                                                                              Ben slipped under the water again. His shoulder hit the bottom of the tub and he bounced deftly off of it before surfacing again, gasping for breath as his lungs spasmed from falling hard into the side of the tub. Pain burst in his chest, spreading to all of his nerves and making all of them tingle sharply. Water dribbled into his open mouth and made his body heave. Ben now officially hated his life.

As he struggled to be able to breathe again Ben caught the sound of two voices speaking, "However he is doing a very good job at drowning himself, honestly I'll be fine with either outcome at this point." a ragged gulp of air finally trickled into his lungs.

Another cough shook his body, this time the cough wasn't quite as wet, and Ben wiped from his mouth the offending saliva and lavender water. His eyes were shut at this point and all he could focus on was the pounding sound of his heart in his ears and the conversation between Vincent and … who? Ben dragged his hands over his hair to push it out of the way and pressed his forearm against his eyes in an attempt to press out some of the stinging water. Once his eyes were mildly free of the nasty lavender oil he squinted in the direction of the voices. It was the key master and Vincent, the latter was kneeling in front of the previous and dabbing at something on his pants.

Ben leaned back against the wall of the tub, momentarily grateful for its support, spent for the time being. "I could get the other one, Jordan or something-" Gordon? Ben tried to sit up again, he leaned forward and got an arm behind him to support himself and pushed but the only result he got was a hoarse cough tearing at his throat and him slipping back down towards the water. A knot was working its way into his brow and his mouth hung open as he wheezed in and out, what the hell was that guy doing with Gordon. And who was this Freyer person? Why was he with Gordon? The questions rolled through his mind and left before they could truly hit.

"Mn, you mean this one's sibling?” A stone sank into his stomach.

Then, as if Ben wasn't already having enough breathing problems, his breathing ceased. Gordon was here. He was here with these, these freaks, these bastards! Ben hadn't been able to protect Gordon like he always said he would. Tears welled in his stinging eyes, one rolled down his cheek soon followed by another. “Perhaps it would calm him to see the other mortal … Excuse me a moment, Lucifer."

Blinking, Ben took in a gasping breath, his lungs begging for air. With his eyes set on Vincent Ben watched him stand and approach him in the tub, steeling himself Ben narrowed his eyes and tried to sit up so he could throw his arm more easily at him. "Did you hear that, human?” Needle-like fingers held his shoulders in an iron grip much like they had held his head earlier. “The head of the house has kindly offered to allow your sibling to join your bath time." Ben's face could not have gotten any redder.

First of all, what the hell was with the 'mortal' and 'human' in his captors speech? Second of all, what? Ben squirmed in Vincent's grasp and stared at him with the most agitated expression he could muster in his current position, he was about to answer when Vincent spoke again, leaning in dangerously close to him, "Now, you need to apologize for striking him with that bottle and perhaps I'll consider flushing the suds from your eyes while we await your bother's arrival."

You shitheads, I hate you. With all that he had in him Ben cursed the two freaks, who and what the hell were they? And who did they think they were kidnapping him, his brother and some other weird guys? Ben's breath was still slightly wheezy but almost back to normal, though each blink of his eyes renewed the stinging sensation in them. What could he honestly do?

Ben's mind traveled back to the first thing Vincent had said to him 'You truly don't realize the position you're in, do you?' Crud. As much as he wanted to see Gordy and make sure that he was alright and that no harm had come to him … Ben didn't exactly want his brother to see him like this. He was in no way, shape or form to be able to protect Gordon from these people right now. As Ben stared angrily back into Vincent's gaze he ground his teeth to match his inner turmoil, breaking his gaze away from Vincent Ben swallowed hard, “Fine, but it's not my fault that he was in the ******** way.”

Jotting his gaze quickly to the redhead, key master, freak now known as 'Lucifer' Ben threw out a quick apology, “My damn bad that you got in the way. I apologize.”

Ben took his gaze back again and focused it on the dying suds of the water and tried to twist away from Vincent's grip, “Now let me go,” he muttered. “I … I don't need to see my brother right now, so d-don't ...” Ben tried to swallow the lump in his throat.

ooc: xP done with a bad headache, lemme know if i need to edit xxx where: his own room xxx with: vincent - vincent and 'lucifer' xxx thoughts:s**t. just s**t.

Kawaii Hero

8,750 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
████████████████████████ █████████ █████████████ █████████
Counting seconds through a night and got carried away // so now I'm standing on the overpass screaming at the cars, hey // I wanna get better ☆ Counting seconds through a night and got carried away // so now I'm standing on the overpass screaming at the cars, hey // I wanna get better // I didn't know I was broken 'til I wanted to change // I wanna get better
And I miss the days of a life still permanent // mourn the years before I got carried away // so now I'm staring at the interstate screaming at myself, hey // I wanna get better // I'm screaming from my bedroom window even if it's gonna kill me // I didn't know I was broken 'til I wanted to change //I wanna get better

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▓▓ ██ ██ ██ ❺ ⊰ AURELIUS SUMMERS ⊱
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
User ImageUser Imagexxxxxxxtake your time coming home // hear the wheels as they roll // let your lungs fill up with smoke.xx
FORGIVE EVERYONE ✕ ✕ ✕ How did I end up here? How did I find love and conquer all of my fears?
xxthe truth is that I feel better because I've forgiven everyone.

Aurelius was enamored by the way Reign was free--free from everything, a kind of fluidity and confidence that was overwhelming, something that even made him crave being wanted. It was hard to pull away from someone with such magnetism, and when he felt those cool forearms rest on his thighs he couldn't help but stare. Those eyes that burned silver and crimson--he wanted to memorize how it felt under that captivating gaze, how his speech licked Aurelius with warm flames of desire; his words were not necessarily of love, but they gave Aurelius a sense of fulfillment, a... a purpose. He had a reason to continue, something that he could be proud of and counted on, and that something was Reign's happiness. His lips parted a little, licking them as he leaned in a bit closer when Reign sat up straighter, rising to meet him like the tide.

When he felt soft lips gaze his body he felt heat rise to his face, too entranced to feel embarrassed as he was stripped down. Clear blue eyes were obviously glassed over in his trance-like state and he failed to give an answer to either of Reign's questions. "Yours," he murmured in response instead, small fingers reaching slowly to grab at the hem of Reign's collar, tugging gently. His hands ghosted upward, hesitant before stroking the nape of Reign's neck, Aurelius's eyes pleading as they became watery blue, the shades of cerulean darkening into a deep azure. And those eyes came closer as Aurelius pressed his forehead against Reign's, only to close slowly as their skin touched, breathing in Reign's scent. "Yours," he promised again.

In a sudden movement it was shattered, and he jerked back--everything hit him at once, flushing pink as he pulled away and fell onto his forearms. He was too influenced right now to be making promises to strangers, let alone having his first kiss---just the thought was enough to turn him redder, and he hadn't noticed until just then how he was completely naked. "I can make it there on my own," he reassured Reign, backtracking to the original conversation. He was careful not too sound too forceful--it was something he had mastered after years of 'seeming defiant' to his parents--but his face alone spoke volumes on how he needed to be alone to clear his thoughts, and Christ, his heart was thudding so loudly he could barely hear. "I'm not--" his stomach growled in defiance, and he bit his lip hard enough he could taste iron, spiking blood from soft, chapped lips. There goes not being hungry. "Anything is fine, Rei." Wait, was he allowed to call him that? s**t. Was it a reserved nickname--didn't they talk about this earlier? He couldn't remember, and his eyes widened a little. "Master." He quickly added, wincing at the sound. That was definitely wrong. ********. This could not be any worse.

He knew it was the medication--memory loss was common, especially with such high amounts in his bloodstream that were trying to clear out. Obviously his information recall was losing this battle, and couldn't help but to think of how before, a blow to the ribs would be the least thing to expect--but Reign wasn't going to hurt him. He promised that. Yours, he also promised, and Aurelius figured that he shouldn't hide something as trivial as this. Lying got nowhere. "I'm sorry, I-I can't remember what I'm supposed to call you... Reign was fine, wasn't it?" he managed out, puffed up confidence so completely obvious he could feel his shoulders push back a little. This illusion disintegrated quickly when he felt coolness between his legs--holy ********, that's his--

He bent his knees and tucked his legs under his arms--he was still exposed, just not as exposed, and it was really not so flustering since Reign is also male, but Aurelius spent the majority of his life as a private individual. In one day he was both kissed on his stomach for the first time and was carried in what he could consider an embrace for the first time... he honestly couldn't remember the last time he had been held. It was all too overwhelming, and he found it hard to stay calm. He wished he wasn't such an open book--to a degree, at least. Faded scars dotted his upper arms, tissue still a bit waxy--recently healed. He knew they were worse on his back, but tending to wounds was nothing he wasn't new to, and most of them had closed up; he had been on a good streak when he was picked up, and there were a few bruises along his shoulders and lower back that still ached, but the cuts there were shallow and would leave only thin white lines rather than the large expanses of light pink that adorned his biceps and deltoids. He had stopped feeling ashamed of his scars, not because he was assured by anyone not to, but because people had stopped asking.

The large one on his forearm was noticeable, though. He knew that one in particular turned some heads, and he had expected for Reign to ask about it earlier--all in due time, he supposed. it was old, and for a wound that size one could tell--it was two or three shades lighter than his skin and stretched down the inside of his arm, just barely visible because of his current positioning, the inner flesh exposed as he curled up with his knees. "I don't know what... food to ask. Potatoes?" Aurelius pouted a little. There wasn't much variety back at home--and to be honest, his mind was mostly on getting the hell away since he was fifty shades of ******** exposed.

"U-uh, where's the bathroom?"

xx ◥ | ◤x reign's room x ◥ | ◤ x OOC: potato child x◥ | ◤ x[ doki doki senpai // holy hell I'm really embarrassing // oh wait I'm always embarrassing x ◥ | ◤

Dedicated Loiterer

User ImageUser Image
User Image
x
X
X
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

▉▉▉▉ ▉▉▉▉ ▉▉▉▉ ▉▉▉▉ ▉▉▉▉ ▉▉▉▉

Voices. The faint tones scratched at Jazen's muddled senses but were otherwise incomprehensible. Dual colored eyes peeled lazily open and were greeted by pitch blackness too dark to see through. Blurred images veiled in a somewhat dirty light occasionally flashed by and then darkness swam in his vision reclaiming it once more. Consciousness faded in and out. Where the hell was he? The dark haired male couldn't tell if he was dreaming or not. Last Jazen remembered he'd been locking up after his shift leaving as he always did in the wee morning hours. Everything afterward was a complete blank. Not unheard of for him. Considering how careless he could be, he'd probably just mixed the wrong medication together and blacked out. Again. The thought pulled an exasperated sigh from his lips. That sort of thing tended to happen on occasion especially at the conclusion of a late and more than likely long night. Judging by the protestant ache of stiffened, restless muscle it had certainly felt as though that was the case. The club scene was not for the easily drowsy kind. Which was why it suited Jazen fine, he wasn't much for normal sleep hours medication or not.

Reluctantly he shifted only to find his body wouldn't cooperate readily, most notably effected being his hand which strangely feeling as if they were strapped down. He couldn't quite tell for certain, only that a leaden heaviness was weighing him down. Before there was a chance to consider why, Jazen felt his body being moved. It all happened too quickly, he was pulled onto his feet, out of darkness, all blurred images and faint incoherent voices that were a confusing patchwork of bits and pieces he couldn't put together. Then as sudden as it came the moving ceased and the dark haired male deposited with a shove being left in silence. It took some effort, but after a lingering moment Jazen willed his eyes open once more. Light filled his vision this time blindingly and it hurt like hell having been held in the dark for who knew how long. "Ow." he grunted plainly a hand closing over his eyes shielding them until they could adjust. It still was heavy, a bone deep feeling that was vaguely familiar through the fog that shrouded his senses.

Gradually things became clearer and Jaze grew a little more aware, enough to register that he was in a bedroom and in fact laying on a rather wickedly soft bed. He couldn't say how he'd gotten into the bed only that it was damn near heavenly as it cradled him in its plush embrace. This had to have been outlawed somewhere. He laid there still, more than enjoying the small comforts while wondering if this was a dream after all. Dazed eyes focused blearily on a single point on the roof from between his fingers until he could think rationally. No, he was awake and this was all real. Whatever this was. Questions filled his mind all at once in a dizzying wave but one was louder than all the rest. 'Where in the heck was am I?' The thought began to gnaw at him, instincts none too pleased at the foreign environment. This was not his bedroom, that much was certain. It lacked, after all, the familiar discordant personality and smelled too clean. Jaze scrubbed a hand over his face pushing it back through dark olive hair. He didn't like the idea much but eventually he'd need to get up, stretch out his legs and all. Shake out the led that had settled in his bones and most importantly find answers. Now right now though, he wanted to lay there just a moment longer. Damn comfortable bed. Didn't it know he had things to do.

▉▉▉▉ ▉▉▉▉ ▉▉▉▉ ▉▉▉▉ ▉▉▉▉ ▉▉▉▉XXXXXXXX

xWearing xLocation ⊲ ??? xCompany ⊲ Alone for the moment
xThoughts Hope this isn't rehabxFeeling Heavy & Sluggish xOoC First Postie...blah..x

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Open your door
Turn on the light
Show me some more
Tell me it's alright

Location:: His Room xxxxxCompany:: A Corpse → NicolixxxxxAction:: Finishing DinnerxxxxxOOC::

"Atticus!"

Octavian stopped for a moment, looking down the stairwell for some sign of the family butler, or at least some notion the man was still about and not off doing... Well, whatever it was that he did when the boys didn't need him. You never knew when he entered or exited a room, he was just... there... like catching a glimpse out of the corner of your eye. How ever did their parents happen upon such a man? Octavian knew he had been here long before the youngest vampire had been born, most of his siblings (if not all) even brought into this world by the man, helping their mother deliver each of the six bundles of vampiric joy. He tended to each of the young masters through infancy, though this was not to say that their parents were neglectful in any respect, but the young vampires never had to want with the ever dutiful butler to see to all needs. This was even more true when their parents began their immortal slumber, the length that this would continue for unknown to their children, but with Atticus to tend to them it seemed the parents were not worried.

"Atticus!"

The dark-haired boy called out once more as he began his decent down the stairs, a heavy thunk following behind him with each step. As much as their parents might have trusted Atticus to take care of things in their absence, the butler must be beginning to slip in his perfection if he chose this human for the boy. Octavian had taken his pet from the confines of the cellar then showed the blonde to his new room, and as all the brothers would do at some point tonight, he wanted to have a taste of the boy, as flavors tended to vary greatly amongst each human. Some had a sweet taste to them, always enjoyable yet never quite filling, others were more bitter though Tavi noted this was usually reflected amongst those who were bitter in attitude, and every once in a while there was a pet who had blood thick with a nectarous ambrosia that drugged the vampire's mind with such bliss and content... And then there was Dante, who after struggling against Octavian found himself pinned beneath the set of fangs that only wished to have a mouthful, yet found out he would be feasting instead. It turned out the pet had hemophilia which explained the struggling away from his master, and Octavian would not have realized it was due to this condition as he just assumed that the idea of someone feeding off of him was what made him shirk away from the vampire. It was only when the blood would not stop, the human's skin growing more and more pale with each passing second, that Octavian realized that the fact that he was a vampire was a death sentence for this boy. Blood had already begun to streak across the floor, and between the intoxicating scent of the blood and no ideas on how to save his pet coming to mind, the youngest brother clamped his mouth to the wound and let himself wholly consume Dante's ebb and flow.

"Atticus! I need another pet!"

They say that if you eat to quickly you can't really enjoy the taste of the food, but they certainly didn't mean this about blood. True, the experience of drawing it from a human always seemed to make the taste all the better, but Octavian was all too delighted to gorge himself upon that much blood. It was a shame really, as Dante had been quite delectable, but now he was nothing more than a husk of what the vampire had not been able to drain... Though that wasn't to say he hadn't tried, as there were several bite marks in areas other than the first puncture site. Now Tavi was dragging the corpse about behind him in search of their butler as if he were a child with an over-sized stuffed animal, a thin but dark line of blood that had slicked the mortal's hair and clothing marking the path he took through the house, accompanied by several drips that came from the vampire himself who looked like he had practically belly-flopped into his meal.

Octavian pushed the door of his bedroom open, dragging the body several feet into the room before releasing it with a muted whoomp onto the carpeting. He looked down at his shirt now stained with what blood he had not been able to devour, peeling the soiled cloth from his upper body and dropping it beside the blonde male, but it didn't seem to do much in helping to clean the vampire, as it had soaked through and stained the porcelain skin a salmon-red hue, accented by several droplets and lines of blood that now ran down Tavi's mouth and neck. The immortal looked over the mess he had made upon himself, eyes tracing down to the set of bloody hands. He lifted his right had to his lips, tongue unfurling over each digit slowly so as to get the sweet nectar he had so messily gotten everywhere else but his mouth.

"Honestly, where is that man..." Octavian huffed to himself, his eyelids closed as he savored the flavor that slowly dissolved over his tongue. It was a shame really, that he couldn't enjoy this taste over an extended period of time, that in an hour he would no longer have the taste in his mouth of the warm liquid, that this scent would disappear like the life that too had been extinguished-- Wait, scent? This wasn't one he recognized... The vampire opened his eyes, their hue an electric sapphire color, as he looked to the bathroom, discovering that Atticus had already taken the initiative to right the wrong that had been made what seemed to be only moments ago. It seemed that Octavian already had a new plaything. The youngest brother's reddened lips pulled into a smirk as he licked up the side of his hand, glad that he had fresh meat once more.

Heaven is inside you
Heaven when I ride you
Heaven do you want me
Is heaven just in my mind?

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
User Image
♟Nicoli Zilya Torcheska♟
Human One

With: A pretty good looking fellow
Thoughts: There goes my fish and chips
OOC: It's not too small is it?

He comes to me every night
xxxxxxxxxxx No words are left to say
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx With his hands around my neck
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I close my eyes and pass away

Sitting there in the bathroom with his eyes closed and his head back was helping a lot for him. Whatever they’d given him must have got flushed out when he vomited. Thank the god that wanted to listen for that! Sighing he shuddered to think what could have happened had he not woken up. He’d been hearing things outside the room he was in for a while now and it was freaking him out a bit. Shifting some he pushed himself up higher and leaned forward. No spinning or sudden urges to empty his stomach. Good. Flexing his legs and arms he found they didn't feel numb either, even better! Still it would be a good idea to look around before he made a mad dash for the exit. Blinking a few times and rubbing his face he focused. So the room had a bed and all that…. Kinda creepy cause everything in the room looked well used and lived in. They couldn’t want him to stay in this room could they?

On closer inspection the room was gorgeous! Lushness all over and the colors were very tasteful. Whoever chose this place had good tastes. Still it was a bit messy and the artsy stuff threw him off a bit. Still so decadent. He hadn't seen so much victorian era stuff since visiting his babushka in mother Russia. Such a beautiful room had to have a gorgeous tenant. Thinking about it made his head swim a bit so he decided to stop that train of thought and try again on getting up. So he tried shifting around to make sure he wasn't numb and going to wretch all over himself, once he found he could easily move he pushed to his feet and waited a moment.

Steady as a rock.

Pushing off the sink he walked carefully to the bathroom door and froze. In walked an ebony haired vision of crimson and white. Nicoli’s eyes almost popped out of his head as he caught what he was dragging like a rag doll behind him. The acids in his stomach churned and his horrified face twisted in pain as he grabbed for the door frame and bent in half. There was nothing left in his system at all. No drugs, no food, not even bile in his stomach for him to throw up, yet he still heaved. Again and again until bitterness was all he tasted and spittle hung from his lips and chin. No matter how many times he’d seen a corpse it still made him react like this. His stomach revolted on him and his limbs trembled. Subconsciously he must be afraid but he just didn't get it. Maybe it was seeing death up close like this that freaked him out but Nicoli just couldn't seem to handle it.

A few choice words slipped from his tongue as he wiped the back of his hand across his mouth and looked up with a sickly look. [********.” He swallowed hard and forced his body up. “Who the hell are you?” he asked with forced bravado. The way the guy was eyeing him you’d think he was a piece of cake in front of a diabetic. His stomach roiled again at seeing the guy lap up the blood dripping off his arm. “Oooh…. cannya please not do that? Yer gonna make me….ugh…sick again… I can’t do it again.” He moaned leaning heavily against the door frame, bravado gone. Resting his face against the cool wood he breathed deeply to try and keep what was left of his stomach to himself; there was a few things he liked keeping private in his life and this was one of them.

Girding himself he looked back and tried to keep his eyes on the other’s face. “Who are you? And what didja want with me?” No matter how cliché it was some things just had to be asked. Later when he was most likely like the guy on the floor (oops not supposed to look at that!) he’d regret his movie dramatics, but for now he’d ask and find out what he could. “I mean come one man, damn…. If this is a sick joke Otto is play… Jus’ lemme go home. But I can’t really see any of them pulling off this… s**t,” he rubbed his head. “What did you drug me with? That stuff… I thought I was going to die. Or was dead…” he blathered on. Wow, was he nervous or just delusional? Still who was this guy? He was good looking but he’d never seen him around the family or anyone else’s that he knew of. Hell he’d know if the guy was a rival because he knew about everybody! This was not looking like a family matter at all. But one could hope right? Little family prank, kick a few asses, bust a few skulls, and everybody was happy again.

Though one thing was certain: he wasn’t getting home for supper. His mother would kill him if this guy didn’t… On second thought maybe his wrath was better. “Oi… why am I here?” he pressed hoping to distract himself from the very dead body and blood if he kept talking.

User Image

Angel cora's Significant Otter

Romantic Hunter

User Image

Vladmir Fera

▢ AM I IN GOOD COMPANY?
                                          ✓ Court Yard > Room > Pet's room
                                          ✓ Alone > Pet

“Master Lucifer hopes you take better care of this one.” Vlad hissed mockingly under his breath as he walked to his room to meet his new ‘pet.’
                                      “You would think” he muttered as he opened the door to his room. “That Lu would understand that don’t want to have anyone else with me.” He pattered over to May’s cage and laid down ignoring the person on the bed completely.

“Oh May what am I to do with my brothers?” He asked the rabbit quietly opening the cage with his tail and letting the rabbit out into his room.

The rabbit hopped out of its cage with a pitter patter knowing—agents her instances better judgment—that she was relatively safe with the large cat. She wasn’t so sure about the thing on the bed though so she stayed close to the cat knowing it would protect her if danger arose.

The panther purred at May’s hesitation with the dummy on the bed. Atticus had found it and giving it to him many years ago and Vlad had been messing with it after dealing with pet A and before being informed of pet B.

giving out a sigh Vlad changed into human form slipping on some tattered black pants and a tattered black jacket.

“Uge, show time.” He muttered as he put May back into her cage and waked out of his room and into his ‘pet’s’ room.
                                      The man on the bed had dark olive hair and mismatched eyes—like Lucifer and Rei—that where gold and silver.

This was going to be interesting.

Vlad walked over to a char near the bed and sat down before stating “before you ask no this is not an insane asylum, a fairy tale or a rehab. Yes this is happening.”

▢ IS THAT VOICE SPEAKING?
                                          ✓ ((Short always short gonk ))

xXHarikuXx

Dedicated Loiterer

User ImageUser Image
User Image
x
X
X
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

▉▉▉▉ ▉▉▉▉ ▉▉▉▉ ▉▉▉▉ ▉▉▉▉ ▉▉▉▉

Jazen lay there in silence the heaviness that laced his limbs a dull lethargic weight that was slowly waning. Whatever was wrong with him was seemed to be wearing off. There was the distinct slide and click of the door opening though Jazen didn't pay much mind to it. He figured whoever came in would do what they needed and leave. Or if they wanted to speak to him he would oblige them; for the most part anyways. Footsteps padded lightly across the floor scarcely making a sound as they neared the edge of the bed. Whoever was with him certainly was light on their feet. Gold-Silver orbs slid open lazily watching as the sun kissed male plopped into the chair beside the bed.

' before you ask no this is not an insane asylum, a fairy tale or a rehab. Yes this is happening.' The stranger spoke his voice a smooth purr though it was edged with a tone of annoyance. Seems like he had one too many of these encounters if he was cutting straight to answering questions. Not that Jazen was going to ask him anything in the first place, for all he knew this guy was some other nut. He doubted it but one could never be certain with these things. Seemed strange enough after all with that pitch black hair, dark skin, tattoos and those odd golden eyes. There was a feral quality to that reminded him of the stray cats in the alley behind the bar he worked at.

"That so?" he questioned a dark brow quirking over his tarnished gold eye in disinterest. It took some effort but Jaze rolled over on to his side to better face the man. "and just what would 'this' be?" While this stranger had covered the basics that had been swimming around in the back of his mind -minus the fairy tale bit that was just plain weird- he had failed to state what he was doing there. If this wasn't rehab or an asylum then just where the hell was he? Summer camp? Yeah right. Amusing as the thought was it wouldn't get him any closer to the right answers.
                                                          pandarosebud

▉▉▉▉ ▉▉▉▉ ▉▉▉▉ ▉▉▉▉ ▉▉▉▉ ▉▉▉▉XXXXXXXX

xWearing xLocation ⊲ A Bedroom xCompany Alone ⊲ Tall Dark and Strange
xThoughts So now what?xFeeling Heavy & Sluggish, Mildly intrigued xOoC x

User Image

Timid Lunatic

IT'LL SURELY RAIN TOMORROW...

✫ ━━━ ━━━ ✫

Pink eyes were lowered the the ground below, not a single thought stood out within his head. They were all jumbled and tied together- He couldn't process anything. The corners of his mouth pulled down into a frown, his arms loosely wrapping around himself. He lifted his gaze ever so slightly as he heard the other in front of him, his eyes locking to him as the blonde crouched before him. So, he now belonged to this man? Renji's narrowed his eyes slightly, moving away some as the other pulled his scarf from his neck. He felt a little bit of panic within him as the other neared his neck with the collar, relief instantly washing over him as the blonde stopped short and turned his attention over to the new male that walked in. He took the time while the other was distracted to press himself further against the wall, though he knew it wouldn't do anything it gave him a bit of comfort to be somewhat away from him.

Renji's eyes lingered onto the redhead for a moment as he walked to the blonde next to him, his gaze quickly shifting as the blond fumbled and force the collar on his neck. The taller male squirmed and protested some, pressing himself further and further from the other, though it got him nowhere. It wasn't until a few moments after that Renji noticed the other just staring at the others in the room, slowly turning his attention over, only to be startled by what he saw. The red headed man just sank his teeth into that man's neck..and he was drinking from him. Like a vampire. Vampire? Well, all proof that they didn't exist flew out the window of Renji's mind. This stirred up more and more questions, but more importantly what was going to happen to him? And the others that were brought here? Were they all just going to die here?

The man before him was still staring over at the seen next to them, it made Renji somewhat uncomfortable the way he looked. He looked hungry, starved even, and soon golden eyes were staring him down. He felt himself shrink against the wall a bit, gritting his teeth as the scarf was ripped from his neck and tossed across the room. Renji lifted his shoulder and lowered his head as he felt the fingertips across the skin on his neck, he shuddered and tried his best to block it from the others reach. Before he knew it he was hoisted to a standing position by the shorter male, and pressed back against the wall. Renji cringed and tensed up completely, pressing his lips together as he looked at the man. He could tell from the snarl that he was displeased, Renji did all he could to keep the yelp from leaving him as the blond man jerked him down by his hair. He only gave a slight nod to the other after he spoke, catching his eyes for a moment before lowering his own once more.

The white haired male easily followed after the other, not exactly trailing at his heels, but far enough back to were the other would still know he was there. He wasn't at all happy with the situation he was in, wondering how if ever he would be able to escape.. But, he doubted that be would be able to get away easily. The male before him was just..vicious. He was somewhat terrified of him. What was he going to do to him? And did he have to wear the stupid collar all the time? It poked and pricked his neck, and it was just too tight, he hated it. The white haired male lifted a hand and messed with the collar, biting his lip as he pulled on it some. Renji couldn't help but flinched as the other slammed the door to his room open, his pace slowly ever so slightly as they entered. His eyes instantly widened as he was thrown into the bed by the other, his heart nearly stopping in his chest as stared to the male above him. Oh Hell.

Renji squirmed underneath him, squeezing his eyes shut as he attempted to fight against the other. His body jerked as he felt the fingers tapping against his neck, his breath quickening, panic rising more and more. "H-Hey! Wait--" The white haired male protested as the blonde laid down against him, gritting his teeth as the other lifted his head up. "Stop.." He muttered somewhat breathlessly, his entire being tensing as the others mouth opened. Then suddenly he stopped. He pried his eyes opened and looked up to the male above him. He couldn't get his body to stop shaking, Renji just leaned his head back and did his best to slow his breathing. Pink eyes closed some as he listened to the other speak, pressing his lips together in question tight line. 'What the Hell..' "Uhm...I..I'm..sorry?" He tried his best to think of the right words to say, not wanting to mess up and face the wrath of the pouty male above him. "Can..you please..get off of me? I'm..having a bit of trouble breathing.." He quickly corrected himself, "Not that you're heavy just...I have breathing problems..on the same subject. If you're going to keep me alive...you're..going to need to get me an inhaler.." He muttered some before just shutting his mouth.

✫ ━━━ ━━━ ✫

locαтιoɴ - Cellar Two/A bedroom. | coмpαɴy - The new owner.. | тнoυɢнтѕ - ... | αттιre - Here. | ѕтαтυѕ - Utterly terrified, breathless.
                      Ooc - SORRY FOR LATENESS. IF THERE ARE ANY SPELLING ERRORS PLEASE FORGIVE ME.
                      ; ^ ;
                      |

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas