Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shady Duck

User Image

It was actually William’s day off, but he had been called in due to one of the girls being sick. Even though he really didn’t feel like going to work he still said yes (as usual) even though he was supposed to meet up with his friends later during the day. As he had gotten ready to leave he cursed himself for never being able so say no. Now that he was there it was all fine and the thoughts of not really wanting to work were gone with the wind. The café he worked at was small but popular and there was almost never a moment of peace; constant chatter, plates and glass clinking and chairs moving across the floor. It surprised him slightly that so many people were there on a day like this.

“William!” The brunet snapped his head around to look at the blonde woman – his boss - who peeked into the kitchen where he was preparing chocolate icing for a cake. His big blue eyes looked at her in confusion but he still smiled brightly. “Yes?” “Sorry I scared you. You can leave after you finish that one. You’ve been here since seven, right?” William looked at the chocolaty mixture and back at his boss with a smile. “Thanks. I’ll put it in the fridge when I’m done.” With that his boss just gave him thumbs up and let him continue his work. With a yawn William turned and got back to work to quickly finish up the cake. He wanted nothing more than to go home and sleep. But what don’t you do for your friends?

Once done with the pretty round chocolate cake and it was put in the fridge, William grabbed two small boxes from another fridge containing sweets for himself. Well, him and his friends. He’d spent some time to make cupcakes and a small cake for them as well. He peek his head out from the kitchen after putting the two boxes in a bag and wished his co-workers merry Christmas before leaving. Pulling his thick winter coat closer and his scarf up to his nose, William hurried down the sidewalk muttering to himself how much he hated winter and even slipped once and landed up his butt. Luckily the walk wasn’t that far and soon the huge Christmas tree came into sight. He slowed down slightly and looked at the beautifully decorated tree. A small and somewhat sad smile spread across his lips. “Merry Christmas, Elliot” he said lowly to himself with a sigh. During Christmas, Elliot was basically the only thing on William’s mind thinking of how they could have been celebrating together and cuddle in front of the TV until they both fell asleep. If it wasn’t for the fact that he was going to see his friends today he would probably stay at home wrapped up in a blanket or go to his parents’ house to avoid doing something stupid and think too much.

William sighed once again and shook his head lightly, his brown hair falling into his face as he did. With a small huff he pushed it back again before quickly shoving his hand back into his pocket. As he got closer to the meeting point where he was going to see his friends he spotted one of them rather quickly. He let out a low, happy hum and a smile as he walked up to taller male and looked up at the tree. “Is the Christmas tree interesting to look at, Viktor?” he asked and looked up at Viktor with the brightest of smiles, getting on his toes slightly and back down to the ground. “Anyway, we’re the first ones here?” he added and looked around to see if he could catch sight of either Blair or Kouhei. Nope, none of them was anywhere to be seen. Hopefully they didn’t take too long to show up because William wanted to get inside somewhere, preferably have a cup of hot chocolate and eat the cake and the cupcakes he’d made for them all.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx INFORMATION DESK
                                          LOCATION Meeting point by Christmas Tree
                                          COMPANY Viktor
                                          OOC Edited my old post so excuse my crap. o 3o;;

Steadfast Sex Symbol

13,125 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

»тнє ιηcυвυѕ
Chaos or Law

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Right now, Elliot was beginning to feel less like whatever monster he'd been turned into, and more like a baby sitter. Not necessarily to Quinn, mainly because the boy tended to follow the beat of his own drum, but definitely to Roland and Dmitri. Elliot was beginning to cool down, no pun intended because of the snow, from the nauseating thought of his best friend suddenly becoming a majestic beast, and thought his nerves would settle too. However, luck was still not on his side. Before he even had a chance to respond to Roland's suggestion and Quinn's timely rebuttal, the other had been turned into a cat. A gorgeous one with beautifully blended colors, but a cat nonetheless. Elliot was no idiot and remembered one fact from chemistry with William; oil and water did not mix. Roland was the oil, and Dmitri was most assuredly the water.

Before going off into a daydream about his boyfriend, Elliot stood tall and stepped between the kitten and puppy. "Knock it off you too, sheesh!" The white headed male felt like he was watching his twin sisters all over again!! This had the right ingredients to become a stew for violence, just like with his sisters. Eileen would pull Elise's ponytail....Elise would find the nearest blunt object to throw back at the other...Eileen would retaliate by launching herself like a damn piranha.... All the while, Elliot would be cursing himself for not volunteering to take up an extra shift at work or even calling William for help. The girls were unmanageable when their parents left, and Elliot had only ever called for help one time. Just once!! And that was when Eileen had jumped off the couch to run away from her twin sister and resulted in almost breaking her nose. Thankfully, William and Elliot had a pact to never speak of the incident again upon leaving the emergency room. But this? This was much worse!! Elliot couldn't tell the kitten and puppy to go to separate corners of the forest!! He couldn't tell them to think about what they'd done! They were animals, so he had to treat them as such; as degrading as it was.

Bringing his hand down to lightly tap Dmitri's bum while his foot stomped towards the cat, Elliot scolded hastily. "You guys need to get over this! You're going to make it that much harder to get throu--," True to feline nature, that's when Roland had sauntered away as though he didn't have a care in the world. Exhaling sharply, he rolled his eyes.

"Stupid cat," Elliot mumbled under his breath. "He makes me look bad."

The cat would be more than fine. Felines were almost magical in that sense. Quick, agile, and always landing on their feet, Elliot was sure Roland would be okay. He was still worried about him because of their tight friendship, but he somewhow knew a cute cat like that would meet no real harm.

Elliot had started to laugh at his own comment, but something whizzed right by, leaving a whooshing sound ringing in his ears worse than tinnitus. "What the hell was that?!" Elliot chirped from genuine fear; a feeling he'd become all too familiar with in the past few years. Looking to his left to see Dmitri already in a sprint to get away from whatever had shot at them, Elliot motioned for Quinn to do the same. He knew the other would take the lead and lead the way, but for now, Elliot was more focused on getting away.

TheMajesticCC

Bored Z o m b i e

Little Broken D0ll

Dapper Dabbler

User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Imagex

User ImageUser Image

Viktor heard the footsteps coming. He hardly bothered to budge, keeping his feet planted at the exact same spot. The faintly glowing lights reflected on his eyes and back again, his gaze growing more and more distant. Though the voice of his friend beside him called his mind back from pine needles to greet him, he was too preoccupied to think to turn, only to speak.

”Not the tree exclusively. The ornamentation. How the context changed over time. They were a pagan tradition, once, Christmas trees. The whole event is, really, just a replacement for the winter solstice. Logistics say the shepherds’ behavior means he couldn’t have been born in snow, so, the whole thing’s decorated over to match the new. It’s appropriate, to be standing in the presence of a thing that evolved past what it thought it meant, to be loved by someone else for reasons which, when it thought it had a purpose, had yet to even exist,” Viktor rambled, his voice meandering in much the same way as his mind—slow, thoughtful and laced with a sense of melancholy.

It was at this point that Viktor finally realized he should turn his head. His pivoted on the back of his heels towards William, facing him directly. While doing so, he noticed a few people and an animal in the distance, none of which he gave any mind for now. As long as the stray didn’t try to rub up against him, his allergies weren’t so bad as to be bothered in this public of a space. What bothered him far more was his own realization of how much rambling he’d done.

Viktor nudged his glasses with the back of his hand, pushing them up the bridge of his nose in a nervous fidget. ”In a way, I mean. A vague, pseudo-philosophic, cryptic as excrement kind of way.” His eyes shifted down just long enough to spot William’s box before darting back to eye level again. ”I’m sorry. I meant, Merry Christmas. Should I have brought snacks? ”

[ l o c a t i o n : the meeting point ]
xxxxx [ c o n d i t i o n ? : chilly but fine ]
[ c o m p a n i o n s ? : william ]
Ahominecchi

Moonlight Hunter

User Image
Blair Alvise
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

“I'm late! I'm late! For a very important date! No time to say "Hello", goodbye! I'm late! I'm late! I'm late! I'm late!” Blair said, missing the backward glances he received from the people he was passing as he bolted around them. It was a wonder he could still speak that well, considering he had been running as fast as he could without slipping or crashing into someone for the last five minutes or so. At least he had avoided slipping. Until he found the one patch of ice on the whole sidewalk as he ducked around yet another couple making their way down the sidewalk. Blair tried to shift his balance to stop himself from falling, but he had been going much too fast for that to work. He nearly lost the tin of cookies he had been holding as his feet slid out from underneath him and he fell back, landed on his butt. “Owww…Well that’s embarrassing.” He laughed, springing to his feet and taking off again at the same speed, seemingly unconcerned with the fact that he had just fallen down. His friends would probably prefer him to be late than arrive with a bunch of bruises from falling over, but he was almost there anyway, so he supposed it didn’t matter much either way.

It didn’t take him much longer after that before he spotted the Christmas tree standing tall in front of him. Though it took a bit of glancing around before he saw William and Viktor standing off to one side. “Hey guys!” Blair called out, waving his free hand in the air as he jogged over to them. “Sorry I’m late…Is Kouhei not here yet?” Turning around slowly, he scanned the area for any sign of their final friend. There were others milling about, but it was clear enough that he felt he could say the other male was in fact not there yet. If he wasn’t the last one here, then maybe he hadn’t needed to rush in the first place.

“Well, I’m sure he’ll be here soon. If you want, we can much on some cookies while we wait.” Blair held up the tin and shook it slightly as if to prove there were actually cookies in there. Unfortunately the thing was so jam-packed full that it didn’t make much noise at all as he waved it around. Not that Blair seemed to mind this in the least. He had individual gifts for his friends as well, but he hadn’t wanted to carry them into work with him. Not to mention carrying them here…If he’d had them when he had fallen he probably would have dropped everything. No, it was definitely better to give those out later. Which was what Blair usually did. He almost never gave them their gifts on Christmas, even though they always spent that day together.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Supplies: His cell phone, wallet, house keys, a small camera, and a tin of cookies.
Party: n/a
ooc: Wooo! Managed to reuse both of my posts from the first rp. I feel satisfied. xD

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
R o l a n dx x x F i n n e x
"Just Call Me Rolo."

xxxLocation || Inside said neighborhood.
xxxCompany || Quinn, Demi and Elliot Family! .
xxxMood || #$%! Why am I STILL fluffy?! -- Oh god my tail!.

Roland remained basking in the light of the tree. He'd realized that he forgot to grab himself some sort of coat, so any warmth was good at the moment. Ugh, he didn't like this winter chill! He wanted to be inside, lapping the luxury of whole cream and tuna-... Would the damned tuna cravings stop already! He took a look around. None of his freinds were in sight... They weren't captured by those scientists were they? And he was so bloody cold! He began to pace, rubbing his arms as he tried to regulate his body temperature. Ugh... he almost wanted to be a cat right now. However... that would be bad in public. A BIG red flag for those asshats who stole his life to follow straight to him. He blew heated breaths into his palms. Maybe he could take his mind off the cold and try to figure out what was going on... Yeah that sounded good. Why did that family seem so shocked to see him? Well... he did walk into their house and possibly stole their dead son's clothing...

Well... atleast he guessed that bedroom was their dead son's. Usually parents in mourning left their dead child's room the same. Why? He honestly couldn't comprehend why... Seriously, why would they want to always be reminded of their dead son? That was a straight path to looney ville! He huffed shaking his head. No... Why did they seem so familiar?! He recognized Wolfe almost immediately... You know... he did look alot like that woman standing there... And that man too... He definitely had his ears... heheh. None of this made sense... He was connected to them, yet this had been the first time he ever saw them in the last five years... Wait, five years? Had he seen them five years ago?

His mind seemed to go blank as his ears perked up. What was that sound? And that attractive little jingle song he was hearing? Besides those noisy carolers. Then, it happened. He suddenly shifted to the side, just in time for a cute blond boy to run by. Huh... what was the rush? Red-violet eyes followed the behind of the blond. Not that he could really find anywhere else to look at first... The kid was going so fast! But then... something seemed to trigger Roland's thoughts.
"Demi's hat?" He uttered, more to himself. He expressed a small gasp. That was Dmitri's hat! Had wolfboy finally turned bacj? Better question... Was he naked at first too? Oh god... he had such a dirty mind. Well... it would explain why he wasn't out with the boys! With that, the brunette jogged forward, busting between the same couple Blair ran by. He uttered a sorry behind him, looking forward just in time to stop before bowling through the three friends meeting.

He stared somewhat awkwardly at the three. Faces... he was trying to put names to faces... He hadn't even realized he was reaching for Blair's hat to tug it and look at it at first. When he saw what he was doing, he slid his hand into his pockets.
"That hat... is that Wol-Dmitri's hat?" He wanted so badly to joke about it and call Dmitri wolf boy... But for some reason, he was... being considerate? But of what?.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx The Pishacha
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Quinn Aloysius Sterling

User Image
Seeing Roland shift into a feline was equally shocking as Dmitri's own animalistic shift, he stared at the calico cat that was his friend, no bigger than an average adult sized house cat, 'Where did all that mass go?' It only struck to him when he recalled the dreary lessons of his multitudes of science classes that this transformation wasn't possible, now here was living and breathing proof that threw the laws out of proportions. The whole group had even defied some form of scientific law or human condition, heck they all died, this was heavy proof of the impossible being possible, "I can't believe it. We broke science, I don't want to break science." Quinn grumbled scratching at his hair, he was probably rambling off on a little tangent to himself, caught up between the self-conflict of what is right or wrong. The thought never really occurred until Roly had downsized into a furball had kinda flipped the logical sense in him to back track and think a little harder on this.

It wasn't the time or place to question about the textbooks that he spend his high school memorising like the church hymns his mother made him learn when she went through the active religious phrase of going to church weekly when he was a kid. He was jolted back to reality hearing Elliot's scolding as he butted himself into the hissy fits of the two animals. Seeing the frown plastered on his face and the faint crease painted across his forehead made him recall of times when Elliot was stuck with babysitting his younger twin siblings, he only met the girls a few times, popping by to drop off class notes or when the group had stuck around at Elliot's house when his parents sprung a last minute ditch the kids on him. He felt truly sympathetic for the white haired male when that happens; he was the youngest sibling but still he had a set of twins as nephews that like to make a visit every so often when his sister had gotten a bit homesick for their mother's home cooking however at that time they were probably too young to be such a hassle but Quinn felt that it was something he understood, given a couple years.

But the Incubus male had worn the same look that he know, the way he sauntered around the house with a permanent scowl whenever the unlucky situation occurred. It made him smile just slightly when he tried to demand the attention of Dmitri and Roland but alas the cat had scampered off into the snow, going god knows where. He felt a little displeased that Roland had gone off himself, who knows where he would go or what trouble he would bring. Quinn just hope the cat boy had the common sense to not create such a ruckus, "Hey, does Roland seem off to you?" Quinn asked, he found it a little bit unsettling and wondered if the others had picked up the same feeling that he felt, Roland just might be dealing with the shock of this all, they all were. He couldn't really place a finger on why it seem different, he might have to ask Roland later when he they were reunited again, hopefully if he'll ever see the light of a human Roland again, he wasn't sure if communication would go well through the language barriers of human speech to animal speech and vice versa. It was another thing that he had to think ahead about, finding better ways to communicate with Dmitri and Roland when they were in their alternative furry forms.

Dmitri started growling and Quinn whipped around to look at the auburn wolf, his eyes follow the direction to where they had scampered from, he understood exactly without a word of expression to know what was happening, in fact he could even hear it, the low and angry voices in the distant. They wasted too much time resting and now the scientists have caught up, the Pishacha was hoping that they would have lost the trail by now but it seem he was stand corrected. He heard a woosh fly past, and caught sight of a dart projectile and hitting the tree, Quinn hastily yelled, turning on his feet and following after Dmitri, he caught up to the wolf boy, feet thundering against the ground. Right, they were heading to his house, it seem they had no choice now. The quicker they get to some form of cover the better, maybe then they can lose them by bunking out at his house until they pass over. He pushed himself out to the front, weaving through the dormant vegetation as his eyes looked around their environment, he knew this forest like the back of his hand. Given 5 years and added snow cover made it harder to track where they were exactly but the silver haired male had a few landmarks burnt into his memory to know where they were going. It was 5 minutes of running until they reached familiar grounds, they were almost there. Looking behind him, he couldn't see anyone else running after them, good that means they had enough distant to quickly hide,"We are almost there," Quinn assured his two friends, it was true, he could see the house between a few selective gaps of trees. He pressed on a bit faster, seeing the snow covered rooftops much clearer now.

There was a gap, Quinn figured it was the creek but he didn't slowed down, instead he jumped in midrun when his foot hit the edge, clearing the creek with inhuman ease. He hit the ground, rolling to avoid the jarring impact, he was dusted with a coat of white powder as he looked up to the other side, seeing if his friends would do the same, he beamed with confidence, amazed at himself for clearing the gap. His victory was short lived when his caught sight of something by the creek in the corner of his eye, he turned to look at it directly and instantly his whole body locked up and his expression drop to one of shock, there it was just 3 metres beside him was a wooden cross nailed into the ground, the more he looked at it the more detailed he saw, how slightly crooked it was to the left, the ends of the wood cracked from age and the darken texture of the aged wood, it was a grave marker and Quinn could see there was etching of letters into the wood, it spelt out a name, Quinn, it was his name and it was his grave marker. He couldn't stop staring at it, he had died and he already knew that. But seeing a grave marker right in front of you, it was different then hearing about it, like a cold slap to the face, 'Stop it, you gotta keep moving.' Quinn scolded himself as he mentally kicked himself back into function. He stood up and walked over to the grave marker, pulling it up from the dirt. It'll be too suspicious to leave it there, he kicked snow over the hole in the ground and turned around and continue to the house, his movements a bit more stiff and controlled. He could feel the grave marker in his grasp, to him it felt heavy, he stopped at the back door, listening in to hear if there was anyone here, it seemed like his parents weren't home, that was a relief. Kicking the mat at the door step, he was relieved again to see that the key was still here. Picking up the key he hastily shoved it into the door and unlocked it, ushering his friends inside shutting the door once they had scampered right on in. He slid down the door, feeling drained, the grave marker slipped from his grasp and clattered beside him on the ground, they actually made it. He pulled his knees up into his chest and rested his forehead on top of his knee, taking in a few shaky breaths, "The creek, I died there, I can't believe I actually drowned." He uttered in disbelief.

Teh ninners

TheMajesticCC

Bored Z o m b i e
User ImageUser Image

Kouhei left from the shop with a small bag in his hand. He had managed to buy some Christmas cards and the store owner was nice enough to let him take some candy. Thankfully he had his pen on him so that he could embed his signature inside. He watched as a crowd pass and his emerald orbs drifted towards the dark sky. Because of all the Christmas and city lights, the stars had become almost nonexistent which was quite a pity to him. Kouhei had always believed that they were much prettier and sentimental on a night such as this. But that was just him. Heaving a sigh and pulling back his sleeve, he peered down at his watch only to gasp in horror. "Oh god, I'm going to be so late!!" He immediately took off across the street and made a beeline towards the city Christmas tree. A hotspot located at the very center of town, it had become tradition for him and his four other friends to meet up and spend some quality time together.

Panting heavily, Kouhei continued to dodge people left and right as his brown locks bounced with every hurried step. He only hoped the others hadn't left yet. How could he had lost track of time so carelessly? Reaching an intersection, he was left agitated when the 'Don't Walk' sign flashed up further prolonging his tardiness. Kouhei gave a frustrated moan as he jogged in place, mentally coaxing for the sign to change as if it would beckon to his will. And when it finally did, he dashed forward, seeing the meeting site only a few meters away. Please be there! Please be there! Ah! He spotted the group near the very base of the tree. Oh thank goodness. "H-Hey!" He managed to call out. His breathing heavy, he began to slow his pace before coming to a complete stop. Grabbing his knees he began to catch his breath. He really needed to get a bike or something. Maybe even workout. He was really starting to lose his touch. Straightening himself, he walked towards the others while rummaging through his bag. "Sorry I'm late. I lost track of time in the merchant's store downtown" He began to pass out each card to the three boys. "Merry Christmas guys" Just then....

"That hat... is that Wol-Dmitri's hat?"

Kouhei blinked and slowly looked towards the source of the familiar voice. Almost immediately, a cold chill ran down his spine as he got a good look at the young male. Eyes widening, he found himself frozen in place. Ro....Roland? Wait...no. That wasn't possible. Roland had died approximately five years ago! This guy just so happened to look like Roland. ...But. He knew of Dmitri's hat...

User Image
                                                                            ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ Location:Merchant Store ▇▇ Company:Blair, William, Viktor, and...ROLAND?! ▇▇ Thoughts:No way... ▇▇ OOC:--
User ImageUser Image

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Quinn's houseXXXXXXX ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ Elliot, Quinn, XXXXXXX ᴏᴏᴄ lol poor Demi

Dmitri continued to run as fast as his legs could carry him. When he felt something push up against him, he briefly glanced over and noticed Roland's small frame. Just what in the world was he doing?! Crazy feline! But no sooner than he had showed himself did the cat disappear again into the forest thicket. The young wolf made a mental note to scold his frantic friend later when they weren't running from gun-wielding mad scientists! He heard footsteps catching up with him but because he caught whiff of the familiar scent, he showed no signs of distress. It was Quinn. Just as he had figured, both he and Elliot had caught up with him. Minutes passed and the feathery-haired male finally called out, "We are almost there". Hopefully by now, they had lost their pursuers. Catching glimpse of an upcoming creek, Dmitri began to pick up speed. Looks like they were going to have to jump across.

Timing it almost perfectly, Demi used his hind legs as leverage and catapulted off the edge of the bank. Stretching out, he managed to jump to the other side, sliding through the snow as the friction helped him finally come to a complete stop. Making sure that the other two had made it across, Dmitri licked his maw and sniffed the air. He didn't smell any sign of danger. Had they really been going that fast? Catching movement at the corner of his eyes, Dmitri lowered his ears and followed quietly behind Quinn. Dude, what are you do-. He paused however upon getting a good look at the grave marker. Oh. Damn, at a time like this, just the thing his friend needed to see... For any of them to see... It was a bitter reminder to them. That they all had actually passed away at some point in time. He treaded to Quinn's side and sat down, watching him as he pulled the marker from the ground. Ah, well thinking Quinn... If the scientists ever saw this, it might give them a good leeway as to where they were.

He rose to his paws once more as the tall male continued toward the house, marker in tow. Spotting the house in the distance, Dmitri was very anxious to get inside and finally rest. He ran unto the porch and paced left and right, eager for Quinn to unlock the door. As soon as he had heard the soft click, he slipped through the open door and collapsed on the other side of the room. No sooner than he did, did he began to transform, turning human once again. "Ugh! Damn it, its colder in this house than in the forest..." He gasped, realizing that he had heard himself and immediately sat upright. Staring down at his hands before placing them against his bare chest, he let out a chuckle. "I'm...I'm human again...."

"The creek, I died there, I can't believe I actually drowned."

Dmitri looked over towards Quinn's crouched form and his smile slowly faded. Oh yeah, that was right... Rubbing the nape of his neck, he lowered his gaze. "Yeah, Blair and I had gotten the news the next day...It was pretty devastating for all of us..." He rose to his feet and ventured towards his friend before kneeling down and placing his hand on the boy's shoulder. "But we can't linger on the past. We all died, that's apparent. But we are alive again, and we now have to worry about other matters...." Like what in the world had happened to them. Transformations. Super speed and senses. Just what were they? Dmitri gave a sheepish smile. "But...uh...first, you have any clothes I could wear? There's a bit of a draft..." Yes, of course, Dmitri was fully naked at this point. And it was pretty hard to give a good pep talk when you were exposed in such a way.

Little Broken D0ll

Bored Z o m b i e

Teh ninners

Steadfast Sex Symbol

13,125 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

»тнє ιηcυвυѕ
Chaos or Law

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Now this was more like it. The running loosened Elliot's frozen muscles immediately, providing him with a sense of relief he hadn't known for some time. His legs were thawed at this point, his arms were working in sync, and his heart was beating against his ribcage. It hurt and he was slightly terrified, but Elliot had always loved an adrenaline rush. Had he not known any better, he would have said that the love of adrenaline was what helped him keep up with his friends! For a smoker, he was running extraordinarily fast, sparing the coughs and wheezes he was prone to. Before his death, Elliot could never have been able to run this fast: let alone at all! The kid was well known for his skipping gym class behind the bleachers for a cigarette. THankfuly none of that was coming back to haunt him.

Quinn and Dmitri had crossed the creak with ease, and Elliot was no different. It was a tremendous jump that no mere human would have been able to make so easily, but it seemed for all three boys it was easier than ever. Maybe it was how remarkably fast everyone was travelling, but if death were coming again, Elliot knew they'd all run as fast as their tired legs could carry them. He didn't ask any questions when Quinn pulled up the marker, sensing that the entire subject was something to be avoided. Having been the first to die that evening, he hadn't known what fate had taken his friends. It seemed more evident than ever that Quinn had drowned here....Elliot wasn't going to bring it up.

If he thought the forest was cold, Quinn's house made it seem like a balmy beach. All three boys had thrown themselves in the chilled house without a proper "Thank You", all three growing comfortable in their own way. Personally, Elliot had fallen to the floor. He rolled onto his back with one hand on his stomach and the other holding a spot on his forehead. There was a sharp pain where his disfigured arm, suddenly seeming normal when amongst a cat and wolf, rested. He knew he hadn't been shot, nor had he fallen or anything else. Maybe it was just a headache? But that didn't explain why the outside of his head hurt. The glowing stony fingers traced delicately by his hair line, growling when he found the source of the pain. Just a little knot on either side. Whatever he'd done was remarkable; they were perfectly even!

But this wasn't about him. It was about his friends. Dmitri had become human again, and Elliot just chuckled at the embarrassment sure to ensue, but all smiles and laughs evaporated when he looked to Quinn. He spoke quietly in the room, his breath lingering in a small cloud before vanishing. Elliot scooted over by the other just as Dmitri did and rested his hand on the opposite shoulder. Thankfully it was his left hand; the damaged one stayed at bay; otherwise known as his side. "Dmitri's right," Elliot frowned. Having been the first to die, he hadn't gotten any news about his friends dying shortly after, but that didn't change anything. "What's done is done. All we can really do is go up, right?" He rubbed his head with his free hand, scratching his scalp. "I don't know about you guys, but I don't actually remember being dead...just waking up..there." He knew the other two knew he was referring to the lab. "But as Dmitri said, we just have to keep going."

Elliot laughed loudly, his own voice visible in the cold air. His friend had finally realized that all this time, he was completely nude. How he hadn't noticed until now was a complete mystery to the white haired male. "I would give you my coat, Dmitri, but..." But what? "Fine. Here." He laughed again, reluctantly pulling off one of the three layers he'd been wearing. It was a simple navy colored coat, tailored to fit the other perfectly. Being a gift from his parent's three Christmases ago, the jacket had two (very tattered) tails and intricate designs faded by years of neglect. He was just lucky he'd layered his red hoodie underneath. Throwing it to Dmitri to cover himself, Elliot looked back to Quinn. "Are you okay, Quinn?"

TheMajesticCC

Little Broken D0ll

Shady Duck

User Image

As Viktor was rambling on beside him about how he was actually not looking at the tree but the decorations, William simply cocked an eyebrow, seemingly uninterested and had a look of “what on earth are you talking about.” When the taller of the two was done talking and turned around William tried his hardest to keep a straight, uninterested face but failed miserably and cracked a small laugh and smiled happily. “Merry Christmas to you too. I’ll just pretend I understood everything about that” he said and bit the tip of his tongue through his smile. A silly habit of his that people seemed to think was cute. It wasn’t as cute when he actually bit his tongue when he smiled like that.

When snacks were brought up William looked down at the two bags in his hands and up at Viktor again and shook his head, smiling still. “I only really brought them because…well, no one can say no to cake, right?” Not long after he uttered those words he heard a familiar voice and turned his head and waved at Blair as he came jogging up to them. Copying the blonde, William looked around to see if he could spot Kouhei but without much success. He pouted a little but shrugged lightly. “As long as he doesn’t take all too long to show up. It’s cold!” he whined and pouted even more, burying his nose deeper in his scarf. When Blair shook his little tin box and mentioned cookies William’s eyes kind of lit up like a five-year-old’s and nodded. He held out a hand with a sheepish smile and grabbed the air lightly. “You know you shouldn’t mention cookies in front of me.”

Ah, there he was! William turned his attention to yet another familiar voice and spotted Kouhei in the midst of the crowd coming towards them. He reached a hand high in the air and waved happily. Finally they could all get inside! “Don’t worry about being late” he said as he received a pretty looking Christmas card. “It’s not like you’re super late or anything and besides-“ He stopped himself when he heard something about Dmitri’s hat. Huh? William blinked in confusion and looked up from the card and looked at Blair and his hat and then to the person mentioning it. What he saw was almost enough for the brunet to drop the bags he was holding. Was that…Roland? It couldn’t be! He was dead, just as Elliot was. This had to be some stupid joke and it definitely wasn’t funny! But this guy looked so much like Roland it creeped him out a little. Okey, quite a lot actually.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx INFORMATION DESK
                                          LOCATION Meeting spot by Christmas tree
                                          COMPANY Blair, Viktor, Kouhei & Roland
                                          OOC ...

Dapper Dabbler

User ImageUser Image

When his good friend stared at him like he had a second head, Viktor couldn’t really blame him for it. He was mellow and melancholy enough to shrug William’s ambivalence off. ”Fair enough. I don’t know what I just said, either.”

It hadn’t taken long for Viktor’s self-consciousness to be forced to silence. He’d heard too familiar of a voice to fixate on anything but finding the source of it. Viktor took a step forward and shifted in a turn mid-step, moving just far enough over that he could spot Blair running towards them. He raised his hand above his head, waved back once with a gesture that looked oddly more like a salute than an actual wave, and fell back as far into the background as one could when said background was a sparkling, ornament-coated piece of foliage.

The bitter chill of the temperature was encouragement enough for Viktor to lower that hand. He pulled both of them inside of his sleeves and huddled his face inside of his scarf. Thankfully, his winter wear covered his police uniform well enough that it wasn’t obvious on sight he’d just come from work. On these odd occasions of the old group meeting together, there were the occasional fractions of fleeting moments where Viktor could almost feel normal. When he smiled at Blair, it didn’t feel like he’d stuck a prosthetic over his lips and could barely move them properly. Granted, the expression was lost under his scarf, but the crinkle it brought to his eye was plenty visible, as was the gentleness and patience in his tone when he spoke at his approaching friend.

”Don’t worry. We’re choosing not to believe in late as a concept. You’re just past early,” Viktor shifted half a step back, away from Blair, so there would be room for him whether he needed it or not. ”If you’re sure those aren’t Styrofoam and cotton balls, then, sure. Affirmatives to munching.”

Unbearable as the cold might be, the promise of a cookie was enough to compel Viktor into taking out his hand and reaching for one. He had been just about to speak up when a second set of rushing steps headed towards the group. Naturally startled as ever, Viktor looked up to check just in case and spotted Kouhei, the last of the group. Again, Viktor raised his hand to give a single wave hello. He waited through the introductions, allowing the friends who he couldn’t help but feel were closer to each other than they were to him to speak to one another in peace. And again, Viktor found himself staring into the distance, unfocused, contemplating matters that he had no business considering and even less insight on.

It wasn’t until Kouhei offered Viktor his card that he looked up again. He accepted the card, then headed back towards Blair to take the cookie he had been going for moments ago.

”A thousand thanks. Both of you. Just multiply it by nine hundred ninety nine first,” he told them both, ending on Blair. He tugged his scarf just far enough down that his mouth was now accessible and braced to amputate the leg off of a cut-out cookie. He had just taken a bite when he noticed Kouhei staring into the distance. Naturally, Viktor turned to look as well.

What he saw was quite possibly the most disturbed mental image he’d hallucinated all year. Suddenly, his imagination must have decided to go very literal on him. It wasn’t exactly uncommon for Viktor to have the sense that Roland might be watching him, or at the very least was nearby—as a spirit, in the air, normal “mourning crap”. Seeing his face in the crowd, like another person, might not have been that strange to some people. For Viktor, on the other hand—this here was his moment of watching someone else sprout a second head, if not even more disconcerting.

Viktor stared across the way with a completely blank expression. It took a good twenty seconds before his puzzled brow unwrinkled enough that his lower lip could fall agape, too. He raised an eyebrow at the sight, never breaking eye contact with the spot in the distance where he thought Roland was.

”…guys. Fair warning, here. I think Matty slipped a mickey in my coffee. Or something vaguely reminiscent of that,” he stated at none of his friends in particular, far too calm to be completely sarcastic

xxxxx [ c o n d i t i o n ? : hm. didn't realize i was this crazy. ]
[ c o m p a n i o n s ? : william, blair, kouhei and roland ]

Moonlight Hunter

User Image
Blair Alvise
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Grinning widely, Blair pulled back the small flaps of his gloves that were covering his fingertips; buttoning them in place so they wouldn’t get in the way. “You’ll have to see if they are for yourself.” He told them solemnly when Viktor mentioned them possibly being Styrofoam and cotton balls. Once his gloves were secure, he popped the lid off and moved it so it was underneath the tin. Inside was a variety of different cookies, ranging from themed ones such as Christmas trees and reindeer, to small round ones with chocolate cooked in the center, and even a few gingerbread cookies. “They’re homemade.” He told them, voice filled with pride as he held it out so they could each take some. “You can have as many as you like. I might have gone a little overboard.” Meaning he had at least one or two full tins currently sitting on his kitchen table on top of the one he was now holding. Blair would be rolling in cookies for at least the next week.

As if on cue, Kouhei chose that particular moment so hurry up to them. Blair waited patiently while he caught his breath before he turned to hold the tin of cookies out to him with one hand while he accepted the card with his other. “Merry Christmas! Viktor’s right. I actually just got here myself. Cookie?”

The day was shaping up to be a good one. It was cold outside and lightly snowing, but other than that it seemed like it would be nice. Not to mention the fact that he was with his friends and they were already having a good time. Blair enjoyed spending time with them. They were his constants; his rocks. He needed them as much as he hoped they needed him. But there were just some things you could never prepare yourself for.

The arrival of someone who could have been Roland’s identical twin was one of these things.

At first Blair hadn’t registered that the voice was familiar. All he could focus on was the fact that the person had been reaching for his hat. The hat Dmitri had given him. Instinctively wanting to protect his hat from strange hands, he released the tin; allowing it to drop to the ground with a quiet ‘wump’. A few cookies spilled to the ground, but he paid that no mind as he threw his hands up to clutch at his hat, spinning around to face the perpetrator with a death glare. One did not just touch this hat.

It was the exact moment that he realized the man knew Dmitri that he realized he also looked strikingly like Roland. “Wh…H…Who…?” The other three seemed to be just as shocked as he was. Viktor was apparently convinced that he had been drugged. Not that Blair could blame him. This was…Well, he wasn’t quite sure how to describe this situation.

For a long moment he didn’t say anything; just slowly taking in the man’s appearance and expression. Then, slowly, his face melted into one of pure irritation. “Who do you think you are?” He demanded, moving forward so he was standing between the Roland look alike and Viktor. His intention was to block him from sight, but both of the other two were taller than him, so that didn’t do too much good. “Who do you think you are?” He repeated more slowly. “Coming here and mentioning that name while looking like that? If you know of Dmitri then I trust you know what happened.” The resemblance was uncanny, but Blair knew it wasn’t Roland. They had seen him in the coffin. They had seen the coffin go in the ground. Roland had been as dead as you could get. No, this wasn’t him. Whether it was a coincidence or intentional, his arrival had put Blair into a less-than-pleased mood. This day, of all days…No day was good for something like this, but this day was worse.

“I don’t know if you’re doing this on purpose or what, but can you please just be on your way? We’re busy." Beneath the anger there was another emotion; one clearly shining in his eyes along with a thin film of tears that wanted to fall. Sadness. Deep, devastating sadness. Perhaps it was the mention of his lover’s name, or maybe it was the Roland look-alike himself, but he felt like his good mood had not just crumpled, but been set on fire and pushed off a cliff.

Turning away from the man with a huff, he grabbed Viktor’s arm and pulled in an attempt to get him to follow; hoping the other two would get the idea and start walking away as well.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Supplies: His cell phone, wallet, house keys, a small camera, and a tin of cookies.
Party: Kouhei, William, Viktor, and a Roland look-alike

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
R o l a n dx x x F i n n e x
"Just Call Me Rolo."

xxxLocation || Center of town.
xxxCompany || Quinn, Demi and Elliot Family!Trilby, Frisky, Grumpy and... Cookie? (!@#$ ) .
xxxMood || #$%! Well... atleast I'm human. who are these people? They're making me feel all fuzzy and sentimental! I'm not going to turn into a cat again right?!

The poor brunette had no idea what he had just caused. Stared as the three had began to stare at him. There seemed to be a discomforting static between the group. It almost felt devastating... Wait, why did it feel so devastating? and he felt partially offended the little blond one insulted his clothing! For a moment, he looked completely confused. He had this... strangest urge to try and crack a joke... Maybe that would loosen the tension! He looked Blair over, leaning practically nose to nose. "Who do I think Iam? Well I'd like to think I'm Roland. And don't talk about my style when you're wearing a hat that won't even protect your ears." And the jokester seemed to be back! He often had a bad habit of joking at the worse of times. Actually, it got him punched once or twice by the jockeys in high school. His face straightened. "Look Trilby I didn't mean to offend you, or interrupt your gathering. I'm about as lost as you all seem to look. I was just wondering if Dmitri passed through here yet with the others. Obviously he didn't, so I'll just-" Trilby... Trilby was a nickname. He was trying to put a name to the face again... Trilby was the first to come up when he looked at Blair. However, the moment he saw Viktor as Blair went to pull him away...

Blair was a minority now, Roland found himself inching forward, soon stepping around the blond, meeting the scraggly looking guy from his other side where his hand wasn't being held hostage. Red-violets were wide, moving, as if trying to process Viktor's features too quickly. He wanted so desperately to just... touch this man. To take in his scent, just... everything was a big glob of jumblied up... he wanted to say... emotion? Yeah that worked. He ever so slightly brushed a bit of hair to the side of the other male's face as if he'd known him for years. What was he doing... this was rude! but... he didn't want to stop. Roland did however stop when he finally regained self-control. The revived pulled the stolen photo from his pocket, then compared the two.
"Frisk.. Frisky, No... Frisk. What am I missing?...Please." A chunk of his brain for sure. He looked up at the other male, almost pleadingly. Of course, he was kind of rambling more to himself, so whether Viktor even heard him or not, was up to his own hearing. "What am I missing?" He repeated, shivering slightly."h-ha... besides a coat and my sanity."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx The Pishacha
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Quinn Aloysius Sterling

User Image
Seeing the grave marker was a hard slap in the face, he knew he died but to see it for himself had been a very confronting experience. The scientist made sure he knew it himself, making it clear that people wouldn't look for him, a dead body rotting in the ground, no one would miss or know of the absence. He felt a bubble of anger prickle the back of his throat, five years was it? Five years of mourning over him and his three fallen friends, it was cruel to their family and loved ones, how many times have they visit the grave without knowing that underneath their feet was just dirt? It was an outrage! But here he was, five years later breathing and living once again, cheating out of death with a price to pay, their normalcy. He was happy to be life, livid actually but to think that they were stolen just seem to upset him a bit but considering other circumstances, Quinn would have found it better off if it was him and not some poor random off the street.

He didn't realise the temperature difference of the house was until Dmitri openly complained about the inside being more cold. When he thought about it he realise that his red haired friend was definitely right, it was cold in here, usually around this time of year the house would be a blanket of warmth, even if there was no one here there would ghost of warmth like the fireplace simmering quietly in the lounge room but it felt void of anything, it felt like no one had been home for a couple of days. He was distracted momentarily by the temperature of the house that he was taken off guard by the simultaneous drop of hands on either side of his shoulder, he flinched, shoulders tense but dropped quickly when he realise it was just his friends. Dmitri spoke up first, comforting him that they were alive and it was the only thing that matters, he was right; they had more pressing matters to worry about, he shouldn't hung himself too much over his death, their whole death. Elliot follow up too with his own words of wisdom and a particular comment that made Quinn frown, he didn't remember being dead either, was it the same for all of them? He felt significantly better after the pep talk, he took a few deep breaths to pick himself up together again, "I hate to say this but I'm glad I'm not the only one who kicked the bucket," Quinn said lifting his head up from his knees and rest the back of his head against the door, a small grin tugged at his lips. He wouldn't have a clue what he would have done if it was just him alone, having his friends stuck in the same boat make it seem less a whole less scarier, "I'm fine, a little shock is all."'Quinn assured with a tired smile.

The mention of clothes had snapped Quinn's attention to Dmitri and the silver male had noticed a lack of fabric covering his figure. He had a look of confusion cross his features until it hit him that Dmitri was human again. His hand instantly reaching out and pinch his friend's cheek, "Oh Dmitri, I miss your handsome face." Quinn chuckled, patting his cheek and letting it go, it was relieving to see that he could change back into human again, he didn't know what to do if he was permanently stuck as a canine. He needed clothes and it seem like it would be the first thing to do now was to fetch the poor naked boy some clothes, standing up Quinn trotted down the hall, kicking off his shoes as he went, "Come on, I"ll get you something to wear, there is a heater in my room too so we can warm up." Quinn called over his shoulder as he ambled upstairs to his bedroom. It felt weird being in this house after five years, nothing had changed much which was a relief. Opening the door to his room he was greeted with a rather familiar setting, it was still the same room. He flittered through his dresser, pulling out some clothes that he think would fit Dmitri just fine while pulling out a set for himself to change in to, "They don't smell like mould so they should be fine." Quinn said, sniffing at his clothes to be sure. They were surprisingly well kept after so many years, he wondered if his mother still regularly wash his clothes, it felt nice that his mum still treasured his belongings but it was sad that she couldn't let it go, "We need to find Kouhei, William, Blair and Viktor, they need to know we are alive," Quinn said, thinking ahead in plan, there was a persistent tug at his heart to see Kouhei again, he wondered if the others were the same as him and aching to get back find their boyfriends.

Teh ninners

TheMajesticCC

Dapper Dabbler

User ImageUser Image

Viktor had meant to say something more. Those intentions were lost in the turmoil swarming his head. As noble as Blair’s efforts to block the sight of Roland from his view had been, his friend had made more of a window than people typically should.

He’d meant to look away, honestly. The intent had been as clear as the sky wasn’t today. In spite of that, or perhaps even partly because of it, Viktor kept on staring at the man who shouldn’t have been there, but logically must have been. Blair was responding with such shock that it was all the confirmation Viktor needed to know—what he believed he was seeing and objective reality weren’t at that much of a disconnect.

In that moment, when he should have been following Blair away, Viktor instead kept on staring—not straight into Roland’s eyes as he ordinarily would, but around his body. There was a certain spirit to the way Roland was speaking. That was consistent, for the most part. It was hard to listen to, in a way, and Viktor had to blink to regain his concentration in a moment of silent analysis. He remembered the image of Roland’s body in the casket, the layers of make-up applied to patches even on his hands to hide the bruising that came from being crushed.

When Roland reached his hand towards Viktor’s face, his eyes followed the image of it. At a first glance, or even a third, Roland’s skin had healed without a scar. However, there was a slight displacement between a few of Roland’s fingers, which bent ever so slightly in opposing directions. In any other circumstance, it wouldn’t have been remotely significant. Here, in the presence of something that should never have happened, a thought he should never have had started trickling into his perception of what was real.

Whether it was the world or Viktor who sped up at the realization, he wasn’t quite sure. All he had known was his own response. Roland had just managed to reach his hand towards Viktor’s hair when Viktor snapped his own hands towards Roland’s one. Slowly, with the same care he may have handled a porcelain cup, he guided Roland’s hand back to chest level. His own calloused fingers brushed the pale yet comfortingly soft skin of this particular hand, one which had fit him far better than a pair of gloves would ever manage to.

”Aside from the others, a brain without traumatic injury. Your breath, too, evidently,” Viktor murmured, responding to a question which Roland likely hadn’t meant to ask him.

As easy as it would have been to hold onto that hand forever, Viktor had more concerns in the area than just the one. First off, he had to make a point of stepping away from Blair. He nudged Roland into doing so by continuing to hold his hand while moving, thus pulling him in another direction. Once they were those couple of paces away, he released Roland’s hand from his grasp. With his hands now free, Viktor pulled at the bottom of his scarf, loosening it just enough to take the whole thing off. He wrapped the pre-warmed fabric loosely around Roland’s neck.

”Calm down. Stay. Ignore Trilby for now. He just tossed his cookies. That’s all,” he paused to take a breath, or possibly to refocus, not that there was much focusing he could do in the daze of disbelief Roland’s presence could lock him in. Even if this wasn’t Roland, as it likely wasn’t, there was a sense of familiarity in his stance which lulled Viktor into doing something similar, albeit far less straightforward. He continued to stand within feet of Roland, his head leaning in towards Roland’s, either for warmth or just to stare him straight in the eyes and check his response to a simple, patient question. ”Do you know what day it is?”

xxxxx [ c o n d i t i o n ? : holy s**t. why is this the same injury pattern. that's, f---. ]
[ c o m p a n i o n s ? : william, blair, kouhei and roland ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces