Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

... Initial Creator: ........ Everything belongs to Symbolon
                      ... Literacy: ................Semi-literate to literate
                      ... Genre: ..................Slice of life; comedy; romance; drama; yaoi; school life
                      ... Status: ................. Full! Yes! ...

OCC

PT

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

{ p r e m i s e }

Gel bracelets, jelly bracelets, sex bracelets, shag bands—call them what you will, but everyone knows about them. They’re those little loops of plastic that come in a wide variety of colors that you wear on your wrists. Many thought they were just a cheap fashion accessory that depressed teenagers in dark makeup wore or scantily clad school girls used to conform. However, it wasn’t long before a rumor started that shocked and terrified many parents. Apparently these colorful bracelets signified the wearer’s willingness to partake in certain…sexual favors. This was just a rumor, however, and many teenagers scoffed at how their parents could blow anything out of proportion. However, who’s to say everyone took this as “just a rumor” and didn’t turn it into a actual pastime?

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

{ p r o l o g u e }

Sweethall High School has always been seen as very prestigious for a public school, having an immense amount of honor students and many teens who contribute greatly to the community. It is large and open with many windows and a very modern feel, considering it has been remodeled several times. Despite its standing and appearance, high school is high school, and even the best of the best have their hooligans and mischievous shenanigans. Drama will happen, teens fumble with the concept of love charged by raging hormones. Raging hormones go on rampages and make lots of ‘mistakes’ happen.

Enter The New Kid; he transferred here from where, only he and his school records know- nevermind that it’s easy to slip laxative into the secretary’s coffee and take a peek for yourself. Despite this, his origin is a topic much disputed; some think he’s from a foreign country, some think he’s the son of some rich CEO sent to mingle among the commoners, still others are convinced he’s on parole or finally out of juvie. Whatever the case, he inserted himself into school hierarchy with much flair and attention-whoring. He knows almost everyone’s name, has a talent for making people feel he’s paying them true attention, that they’re special. Has a talent for digging up everyone’s secrets- a talent for keeping said secrets like an army of aces up his sleeve. Now that he’s integrated into the population, has established his niche and settled into it, he’s found himself bored. The same boredom that had ended rather disastrously a few times before- but only he knew the full story of his past.

This time, he’s discovered a rather underground game- sex bracelets. Easily breakable jelly bands, different colors labeling different favors. Break the band, get a favor.

Of course, the bracelets are useless without players for his little game. So he’s chosen his players carefully, allowing them to share only three major traits- one, he knows a secret about each of them which will serve as blackmail to make his little puppets dance; two, they’re all attractive (who wants to play sex games with unattractive strangers?); and three, they’re male.

Unfortunately for them, The New Kid is utterly gay. Their own sexualities, well, he doesn’t really care. He’s quite looking forward to snapping some bracelets.

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

{ g e n e r a l }

Follow Gaia ToS, obviously. And now, if you're even thinking about joining, fill out the reserve first then send the profile to me ( heart) last. Do not send them together please!

- Do not use or steal anything without Symbolon's permission. She graciously allowed me to use all her stuff when I asked so please respect her and do the same.

{ l i t e r a c y & p o s t i n g }

- I am not big on spelling but keep it for we can understand you! if you do not understand let me break it down for you, no text talk is welcome here! none for any reason at all unless your person is on a phone sending a text so please do not do it.

-PLEASE DO NOT POST ONCE AND LEAVE! you must post atleast twice every other week if you dont you will be given a warning if your going some where or something and wont be able to post contact me. If you can't contact us when you leave contact us when you get back so we know where you were. If you stay missing your spot will be taken by some one else.

- No God Modding. I hate it and it's a one way ticket to the blacklist and being banned from any of my rps.

- Cybering is not allowed. Just like God Modding, its a good way to get your butt kicked out so this is a fair warning.

- Don't use these ** for actions, spell everything out and use "these" when it comes to your person talking and italics for thoughts.

- This is a Semi-lit to literate role play so I would like at least two to three good paragraphs or more from you here, just not a whole book if you can help it. I do understand that writers block though gets the best of us some times but just don't do it often please.

-Pretty posts are great to look at, use color and pictures with quotes to dress them up. If you cant even do that, at LEAST post your picture and name in each post, simple enough yes?

- Try to keep away from the bright colors, we would like to read what you posted without our eyes hurting while doing so.

- If your picture is too big and stretches the page then I might ask you to fix it.

- Keep all ooc talk in the ooc thread, that is what it was made for.

{ c h a r a c t e r s }

- all characters are boys, just so you know.
                                  - Anime-style pictures only please (I'm lame, I know. I'm sorry.)
                                  -Unique, interesting characters would be nice! I don’t mind having sad, emo, and depressing pasts for some characters as long as they’re believable. Some terrible stuff happens to people in this world, after all. But I don’t want everyone’s characters to have terrible lives. On that note, not everyone here needs to be a dark, tough badass. There can be snobby, rich, flamboyant boys or completely normal boys. All I ask is that you follow the very basic description of the role you choose.

{ p r o f i l e s && e x t r a s }

- Make sure you send in the reserve before the profile, titled with the role you want.
                                  - You must send in your profile within three days of sending in the reserve or I will reopen your spot to someone else who is interested.

- Title the profile your character's name and the color band they're most interested in.

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

Can add/change roles to something else by request. Nothing is ever set in stone

{ n e w x k i d }

Why bother? You know about him from the story premise. I feel no need to add anything further.

{ b r a i n s }

He's that kid that thinks consistently scoring an advanced in all sections of state testing is normal, who considers getting a B or below in a class failing. Maybe he gets called nerd, maybe he doesn't- but he's smarter than anyone should have the right to be, even if he doesn't always know what to do with the smarts.

{ b r a w n }

It's Mr. Athlete, resident jock. Oh, maybe he isn't your typical muscled meathead thug, but, well, you can count on him to be ripped. However, seeing as he's among those who ooze testosterone, he's severely closeted- try to make him accept his boy-loving nature and you might end up in the hospital. Just a fair warning.

{ a r t i s t }

Did you know that many of the great artists suffered from depression? It kind of explains the whole deal with Van Gogh and his ear. This guy's the creative one- the kid that has a solo in jazz band, choir, and orchestra, who gets best of show in the art show, who's the go-to guy for aesthetic appeal of multimedia productions. As such, he runs in multiple circles, but not generally with the 'populars'.

{ d e l i n q u e n t }

You probably don't see him much at school, and more often than not he's sporting bandages on recent wounds. Most see him as the type of person you're best off leaving alone, or you'll find that bruises are catching. His home life is deteriorating, and getting his strings pulled isn't making things any easier for him. He's going to have to snap eventually.

{ d r e a m e r }

His head's in the clouds, and he's a bit too oblivious for his own safety. He thinks he can do anything, and failures don't faze him. He's an average student, but one of the rays of sunshine on campus, always greeting the world with a smile and a cheerful wave.

{ l o n e r }

It's not so much that he can't make friends as it is that he sees them as an inconvenience. They take up time, compassion, and energy, and it's frankly just simpler for him to spend his time alone, unbothered. He has yet to meet a person he genuinely likes, let alone likes enough to bother with more than absolutely necessary.

{ s l u t }

Does he even need explanation? He's been around, and has enough experience to keep going around- he hadn't met a man yet who didn't love being well and truly deepthroated. As far as the whole blackmail thing goes, he doesn't know what The New Kid has on him but would gladly play anyway.

{ Star player }

Basketball is what he is best at, able to deliver many victories for the school and even awarded with scholarships from other schools that want this star player after high school. Only problem is, he has other plans for his career which does not even involve dribbling a ball up and down some court. He was inspired to become a detective some day, Kay's idiotic game bringing this side out of him when wanting to know how the new kid found out everyone's secret.

{ K i n g }

He's the king of Sweethall. The title may have started as a joke but its almost scary how well its suits him. The most popular and head of the 'populars', he almost seems perfect and the teachers seem to think he is despite his sometimes too playful personality at school. He even get's friends and other students out of detention or a better grade if he is bribed or appealed properly. But wait... how exactly does he do that? Well, he is the king.

NPC

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

{ r e s e r v e }

[imgleft]100x100 icon of your character[/imgleft][size=8]
                          [/size][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=9.5]You'll find [color=color1][u][b][color=color2]Full Name[/color][/b][/u][/color] on my birth certificate.

I'm [color=color1][u][b][color=color3]age, spelled out (e.g. seventeen)[/color][/b][/u][/color] years of age.

I am the [color=color1][u][b][color=color2]role[/color][/b][/u][/color] in this school.

Who but [color=color1][u][b][color=color3]username[/color][/b][/u][/color] would I let pull my strings?[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

{ p r o f i l e }

[list][list][size=0]blank[/size][/list][/list][align=center][img]full-size character image[/img][/align]
                          [align=center][size=17][b][color=color1]★`[/color][/b][/size] [size=16][ [color=color2]First Last[/color] ][/size]
                          [size=13][color=color3]Role[/color][/size] [/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=17][b][color=color1]★`[/color][/b][/size] [size=16][u][color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=color2]I N T R O D U C T I O N S[/color][/u][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=11][color=color2][b]nicknames »[/b][/color] [color=color3] first name if no nickname, list all.[/color]

[color=color1][b]gender »[/b][/color] [color=color3] male[/color]

[color=color2][b]age »[/b][/color] [color=color3] duh.[/color]

[color=color2][b]sexual preference »[/b][/color] [color=color3] heterosexual, homosexual, etc.[/color][/size]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=17][b][color=color1]★`[/color][/b][/size] [size=16][u][color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=color2]NOT QUITE THERE YET[/color][/u][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=11][color=color1][b]extra pictures » [/b][/color] [color=color3] links only, please[/color]

[color=color2][b]likes »[/b][/color] [color=color3] at least three.[/color]

[color=color1][b]dislikes »[/b][/color] [color=color3] at least three.[/color]

[color=color2][b]hobbies »[/b][/color] [color=color3] at least three.[/color]

[color=color1][b]aptitudes »[/b][/color] [color=color3] at least three.[/color]

[color=color2][b]weaknesses »[/b][/color] [color=color3] at least three.[/color]

[color=color1][b]theme song »[/b][/color] [color=color3] artist and song name with a link to it.[/url] [/color][/size]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=17][b][color=color1]★`[/color][/b][/size] [size=16][u][color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=color2]TRUE COLORS[/color][/u][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=11][b][color=color2]appearance »[/b][/color] [color=color3] include usual clothes, height, weight class, and mentions of tattoos or piercings.[/color]

[color=color1][b]personality »[/b][/color] [color=color3] a couple of sentences should do.[/color]

[color=color2][b]character quote »[/b][/color] [color=color3] put it in quotations, put the name of person who said it after if taken from a real person.[/color]

[color=color1][b]secret »[/b][/color] [color=color3] what The New Kid knows about your character as blackmail; include whether or not the character knows that's the secret[/color]

[color=color2][b]posting colors »[/b][/color] [color=color3] list them here and color each with the color named.[/color]

[color=color1][b]username »[/b][/color] [color=color3] duh.[/color]
                          [/size]

{ b o y s }

User Image
                                        You'll find Tray Samuel Knox on my birth certificate.

I'm Sixteen years of age.

I am the New Kid in this school.

Who but IronMeep would I let pull my strings?

User Image
                                        You'll find Rory Bradley on my birth certificate.

I'm seventeen years of age.

I am the brains in this school.

Who but Tenth Ride Free would I let pull my strings?

User Image
                                        You'll find Takeshi Iowai on my birth certificate.

I'm Seventeen years of age.

I am the brawn in this school.

Who but Hooni would I let pull my strings?

You'll find Ayame, Snow on my birth certificate.

I'm Eighteen years of age.

I am the Artist in this school.

Who but HeartShapedSilhouette would I let pull my strings?

User Image
                                        You'll find Jack James Pratt on my birth certificate.

I am the delinquent in this school.

Who but WhatTact would I let pull my strings?

You'll find Sorin Oka on my birth certificate.
                                        y

I am the Dreamer in this school.

Who but Raisonxdetre would I let pull my strings?

User Image
                                        You'll find Ozlin Harlow Belarus on my birth certificate.

I'm nineteen years of age.

I am the loner in this school.

Who but -PsycoticMuffinz would I let pull my strings?

User Image
                                        You'll find Ion Cornel on my birth certificate.

I am the Slut in this school.

Who but Ciandera would I let pull my strings?

User Image
                                        You'll find Shota Momatiwa on my birth certificate.

I am the Star Player in this school.

Who but iRsick would I let pull my strings?

User Image
                                        You'll find Kaito Alexander Robin on my birth certificate.

I am the King in this school.

Who but Grwawr would I let pull my strings?

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

{ g a m e x r u l e s }

1. You must only wear the colors you are willing to partake in.

2. You may move/run/jerk away from whoever is trying to snap your bracelet. Therefore, if you want to break a bracelet you must be quick and stealthy.

3. There is no forcing allowed. If the one whose bracelet has been broken does not wish to participate in the act, they must find The New Kid and he will assign them a less explicit color as compensation.

4. Bracelets may only be snapped manually, with no help of scissors or other sharp objects. Only one person may snap a single bracelet at a time.

5. If the bracelet does not break and snaps back to the player’s wrist, you lose your turn. You either have to move to another player or wait until a later time to try again.

6. Always be safe! This is a MUST!

7. No telling authority figures of the game, such as teachers, principals, or parents, unless something genuinely awful has taken place. Also, no telling students notorious for being “tattle tales”, or else all players may be in serious trouble.

8. Those capable of wearing a red band must, but keep it on their other wrist. To break it, the wearer needs to put it on someone else's wrist and then break it.

9. Once you’re in the game, you may not get out.

{ c o l o r x m e a n i n g s }

Yellow - Hug
                          Orange - Kiss
                          Purple - "Breakee's" choice
                          Pink - Hickey
                          Glittery Purple - French Kiss
                          Glittery Yellow - Hug & Kiss
                          Glittery Gold - Make out
                          Password: SNAP
                          Full list of meanings.

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

{ d a y x o n e }

February 10th (second semester)

tab The New Kid issues his invitations/threats and all are to meet him at the flagpole immediately after school gets out.

DAY -

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | | 32 | 33 |

SEASON -;;

Spring | Summer | Autumn | Winter

WEATHER -;;

Freezing | Cold | Chilly |Warm | Hot |

Light Breeze | Windy |Drizzle | Storm | Snow | Hail |

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items